PDA

View Full Version : Even Hilary wants to distance herself.

The Voice
10-06-2014, 06:02 PM
I will never forget the Bozo who told me that "Everything will be changing now".

Eight Years have passed and what exactly has changed.

http://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/world/ex-defense-chief-sees-30-year-is-war-blames-obama/ar-BB7Q4IU?lang=en-ca

Barry Morris
10-06-2014, 08:02 PM
This reminds me of "Mission Accomplished", BEFORE 4000 american boys died.

Lance1
10-08-2014, 10:54 AM
Panetta says Obama now has an opportunity to "repair the damage" by showing leadership after having "lost his way" in the fight against the radical group that has seized chunks of territory in Iraq and Syria.

Save Syria ? It's already under a dictator. Let them fight it out and sort it out themselves. Their always were and always will be religious nuts over there that will never be happy.

You did not see the middle east coming and getting involved when the 13 Colonies threw out the British or when France hanged it's king in their revolution.

Save Assad , its like saving Germany and Russia from terrorist when they were under the rule of Hitler and Stalin.

The Voice
10-08-2014, 05:49 PM
This reminds me of "Mission Accomplished", BEFORE 4000 american boys died.

I am not shocked that you would bring that up. I was expecting you to blame all the world's trouble on Bush.

In your world it is admirable to be a Bush Hater. But don't dare say anything bad about Obama. I know you won't see the Irony in that at all.

Barry Morris
10-09-2014, 10:27 AM
I am not shocked that you would bring that up. I was expecting you to blame all the world's trouble on Bush.

In your world it is admirable to be a Bush Hater. But don't dare say anything bad about Obama. I know you won't see the Irony in that at all.

Hard to see irony in the incomprehensible, and totally misunderstood.

The Left Sock
10-09-2014, 10:57 AM
I am willing to go on the record, and say that Hillary Clinton will not become President in 2016.

I know, I know, this might be one of the rare times I am wrong in the political arena, as many people have already resolved themselves to the idea, but I'm doubtful she will even get the Democratic nomination, let alone defeat a Republican challenger.

Don't ask me how I know this, because it defies all current reality. It's just something I intuitively feel.