PDA

View Full Version : You are pricelesss

The Voice
10-28-2014, 10:10 PM
"I would be more than happy to provide him with your name and number if you need a better explanation"

Reported as a threat. Please don't do that again.

Really if what you did was not against provincial code then it wasn't a threat it was a sockism??

You know what a sockism is right??

Here comes the good old insulting other members ban.

Like EVERYBODY ELSE SAYS, No wonder nobody bothers posting here any more.

Barry Morris
10-29-2014, 12:44 AM
"I would be more than happy to provide him with your name and number if you need a better explanation"

Reported as a threat. Please don't do that again.

Really if what you did was not against provincial code then it wasn't a threat it was a sockism??

You know what a sockism is right??

Here comes the good old insulting other members ban.

Like EVERYBODY ELSE SAYS, No wonder nobody bothers posting here any more.

Funny how the "everybody" thinks, like you, they can say anything about anybody.

I leave a lot of stuff up because it makes people look foolish. This is a case in point.

And no, it was not reported by Sock, and yes, it was a threat.

The Left Sock
10-29-2014, 05:43 AM
I was kind of wondering why my name was being invoked, but I didn't want to bother stepping out of my 'ignore' mode, to ask why.

Guess Who?
10-29-2014, 10:55 AM
I was kind of wondering why my name was being invoked, but I didn't want to bother stepping out of my 'ignore' mode, to ask why.
You make this statement leading us to believe that yuo had noticed your name invoked, and wondered why. You then read Barry's post, and that clears up your wonderment.

So, my curious question is, .... how did you know your name was invoked if it wasn't cleared up until you read Barry's post? Something tells me your own curiousity has your ignore list void of members, .... basic deduction would make that seem so.

The Voice
10-29-2014, 01:08 PM
#1 A sockism is an unsubstantiated claim.

#2 Case in point you saying I look foolish is you expressing your opinion on the matter and I find that to be an Insult.

#3 If you are not in contravention of any act how can bringing in an Inspector be any kind of threat.

The Voice
10-29-2014, 01:46 PM
I am curious about how Vianet really feels about one of their moderators potentially exposing them to liability by giving out advice on circumventing provincial code?

The Voice
10-29-2014, 01:50 PM
Here is another case in point for you.

If I was to say "I think you are foolish for putting your faith in an unproven deity" would you consider that an insult or an observation?

Anapeg
10-29-2014, 02:30 PM
I am curious about how Vianet really feels about one of their moderators potentially exposing them to liability by giving out advice on circumventing provincial code?

You are as a dog with a bone, let it go. This could be construed as a threat in and of itself. You overstepped your bounds. Accept it gracefully and move on. There is naught to be gained flogging a dead horse.

BFLPE
10-29-2014, 06:33 PM

Reported as a threat.Threat, what am I missing here?

The Left Sock
10-29-2014, 08:26 PM
You make this statement leading us to believe that yuo had noticed your name invoked, and wondered why. You then read Barry's post, and that clears up your wonderment.

So, my curious question is, .... how did you know your name was invoked if it wasn't cleared up until you read Barry's post? Something tells me your own curiousity has your ignore list void of members, .... basic deduction would make that seem so.

It's quite simple, really. I have my own 'ignore' list, that doesn't involve the forum's ignore function. As such, I can see all the posts from those I choose to ignore, I simply refrain from responding to them. Thus, I 'ignore' them at my own discretion, and reserve the right to reinstate them, respond to them, or continue to ignore them, at my leisure.

Anapeg
10-29-2014, 09:01 PM
It's quite simple, really. I have my own 'ignore' list, that doesn't involve the forum's ignore function. As such, I can see all the posts from those I choose to ignore, I simply refrain from responding to them. Thus, I 'ignore' them at my own discretion, and reserve the right to reinstate them, respond to them, or continue to ignore them, at my leisure.

The adult approach throws everyone for a loop.

Barry Morris
10-29-2014, 09:39 PM
The adult approach throws everyone for a loop.

Always has, always will!!!

Barry Morris
10-29-2014, 09:41 PM
Threat, what am I missing here?

Someone saw it that way.

It's like saying to someone breaking a driving law, "I would be more than happy to provide the police with your name and number if you need a better explanation."

I have to agree.

And the problem here is obviously not furnace or law related.

BFLPE
10-29-2014, 10:04 PM
That's funny.

Barry Morris
10-29-2014, 10:15 PM
That's funny.

On more levels that you know!!! :) :) :)

Anapeg
10-29-2014, 10:42 PM
Threats, as with beauty is in the eyes of the beholder it would seem. If one perceives a threat and reports it, then those running the show follow their protocol and agree it falls within those boundaries then action is taken. Rules as with laws are in place to protect those less capable for whatever reason of protecting themselves. Some lack the words while others would be in danger of overstepping their mandate.

Guess Who?
10-30-2014, 01:11 AM
Thanks for clearing that up. I thought it seemed strange for a response from you. You usually dot your i's and cross your t's.

Official Cat of Soonet
10-30-2014, 09:36 AM
It's computer text. Of course the l's are crossed.

Barry Morris
10-30-2014, 02:47 PM
Here is another case in point for you.

If I was to say "I think you are foolish for putting your faith in an unproven deity" would you consider that an insult or an observation?

Post it in religion and find out.