PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Surprised?

RWGR
02-08-2015, 01:01 PM
The fiddling with temperature data is the biggest science scandal ever

New data shows that the “vanishing” of polar ice is not the result of runaway global warming

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/earth/environment/globalwarming/11395516/The-fiddling-with-temperature-data-is-the-biggest-science-scandal-ever.html

Barry Morris
02-08-2015, 06:43 PM
I'm missing the stats on the average global temperature.

A simple question.

Average temp world wide. Up or down, Show proof.

RWGR
02-08-2015, 06:51 PM

A simple question.

That's not what this thread is about. You want proof, you go find it, and start another thread. :) :) :)

Barry Morris
02-08-2015, 11:53 PM
That's not what this thread is about. You want proof, you go find it, and start another thread. :) :) :)

I was just avoiding the "shoot the messenger" you so enjoy, and trying to cut to the chase.

Hopeless, I know, as that's one question you have always avoided.

RWGR
02-09-2015, 11:23 AM
Not at all, start a thread and I'll answer your questions.

It is clear this thread is one you want to avoid. Seeing you bought this lie hook, line, and sinker, well, it's easy to see why

Barry Morris
02-09-2015, 01:45 PM
... Seeing you bought this lie hook, line, and sinker, well, it's easy to see why

This from a guy who never actually investigates, but toes the party line.

RWGR
02-09-2015, 01:57 PM
This from a guy who never actually investigates, but toes the party line.

"toes"

:) :) :)

Anapeg
02-09-2015, 02:09 PM
Temperature fluctuations have been the way of the earth since time immemorial. It has been so and will continue to be once mans reign has ended. We as with the dinosaur are but a blip in time.

RWGR
02-09-2015, 02:09 PM
common sense, there is no room for it

Barry Morris
02-09-2015, 03:16 PM
"toes"

:) :) :)

Yeah, I got it right, and you just hate that!!!

Barry Morris
02-09-2015, 03:17 PM
Temperature fluctuations have been the way of the earth since time immemorial. It has been so and will continue to be once mans reign has ended. We as with the dinosaur are but a blip in time.

Common sense indeed. And quite correct.

Now tell us what happens when that occurs.

RWGR
02-09-2015, 03:48 PM
Yeah, I got it right, and you just hate that!!!

I hate that you spelled tows as "toes"??

Barry Morris
02-09-2015, 06:19 PM

You never did learn much English.

RWGR
02-09-2015, 06:31 PM
You never did learn much English.

Now you're just splitting hares!! :) :) :)

Anapeg
02-09-2015, 06:55 PM
Common sense indeed. And quite correct.

Now tell us what happens when that occurs.

Change, change that would occur with or without man. Man may well have accelerated things but it was going to occur regardless sooner or later. What caused it is of little consequence when one accepts this has been the way of things for billions of years. Now should one of the Chicken Little's come up with a remedy, a guaranteed remedy man can live with, now that would be news. Our earth has been hot, cold, wet, dry, melting and freezing without mans help forever yet this time around it is all out fault.

Anapeg
02-09-2015, 06:56 PM

Messy.

Anapeg
02-09-2015, 06:58 PM

Pulling the party line?

KDawg
02-09-2015, 07:03 PM

A simple question.

Two weeks ago, under the headline “How we are being tricked by flawed data on global warming” (http://www.telegraph.co.uk/comment/11367272/Climategate-the-sequel-How-we-are-STILL-being-tricked-with-flawed-data-on-global-warming.html), I wrote about Paul Homewood, who, on his Notalotofpeopleknowthat blog, had checked the published temperature graphs for three weather stations in Paraguay against the temperatures that had originally been recorded. In each instance, the actual trend of 60 years of data had been dramatically reversed, so that a cooling trend was changed to one that showed a marked warming...

Following my last article, Homewood checked a swathe of other South American weather stations around the original three. In each case he found the same suspicious one-way “adjustments”. First these were made by the US government’s Global Historical Climate Network (GHCN). They were then amplified by two of the main official surface records, the Goddard Institute for Space Studies (Giss) and the National Climate Data Center (NCDC), which use the warming trends to estimate temperatures across the vast regions of the Earth where no measurements are taken. Yet these are the very records on which scientists and politicians rely for their belief in “global warming”.The "science" that politicians use to tell us we should live in igloos and pay more taxes that is being relied upon, is fraudulent. That's the real story. I don't know about you Barry, but I don't enjoy being treated like a chump by semi-intelligent "yes" men.

Barry Morris
02-09-2015, 10:59 PM

And you just got suckered again!!!

Barry Morris
02-09-2015, 11:01 PM
The "science" that politicians use to tell us we should live in igloos and pay more taxes that is being relied upon, is fraudulent. That's the real story. I don't know about you Barry, but I don't enjoy being treated like a chump by semi-intelligent "yes" men.

I asked a simple question, and can't get a simple answer, with some data.

Who is the yes man??

Barry Morris
02-09-2015, 11:02 PM
Pulling the party line?

http://grammartips.homestead.com/toetheline.html

I like to remind my american friends that the language is English.

The Voice
02-09-2015, 11:40 PM
http://grammartips.homestead.com/toetheline.html

I like to remind my american friends that the language is English.

Say's the guy that's never heard of The Glorious Revolution?

Americans are every bit as English as Canadians as far as that goes.

I keep telling you guys but it doesn't seem to sink in.

RWGR
02-10-2015, 09:19 AM
Don' mind Barry, he's just trying to start an America v Canada thing, in hopes of trying to alienate me from the rest of you.

Bluesky
02-10-2015, 11:53 AM
Hmm, is this the same Barry who warned you twice about going off topic? And he goes on about the distinction between toe and tow?

Oh the inconsistency!

Barry Morris
02-10-2015, 12:17 PM
Hmm, is this the same Barry who warned you twice about going off topic? And he goes on about the distinction between toe and tow?

Oh the inconsistency!

Which you go along with!!! :) :):)

Bluesky
02-10-2015, 12:30 PM
Huh???

Nihilistic Heathen
02-11-2015, 02:27 PM
The fiddling with temperature data is the biggest science scandal ever

New data shows that the “vanishing” of polar ice is not the result of runaway global warming

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/earth/environment/globalwarming/11395516/The-fiddling-with-temperature-data-is-the-biggest-science-scandal-ever.html

http://www.theguardian.com/environment/climate-consensus-97-per-cent/2015/feb/11/fiddling-with-global-warming-conspiracies-while-rome-burns?CMP=share_btn_fb

The adjustments slightly reduce the long-term global warming trend.

Barry Morris
02-11-2015, 02:34 PM
Huh???

I suggest you read, and consider the context.

Barry Morris
02-11-2015, 02:36 PM
http://www.theguardian.com/environment/climate-consensus-97-per-cent/2015/feb/11/fiddling-with-global-warming-conspiracies-while-rome-burns?CMP=share_btn_fb

The adjustments slightly reduce the long-term global warming trend.

This site has that graph that deniers can see!!!

RWGR
02-11-2015, 03:49 PM
Wow, you mean we can't predict "trends" in weather ten years off, but we're sure going to believe the Doom n Gloomers when they say we'll be roasting like marshmallows over a fire in 50 years?