PDA

View Full Version : Religion of Peace

RWGR
07-08-2015, 05:28 PM
Islamic State (ISIS/ISIL) militants have crucified dozens of Syrian men and boys for breaking the Ramadan fast, according to reports.

http://www.breitbart.com/national-security/2015/07/08/isis-crucifies-dozens-for-breaking-ramadan-fast/

Hans
07-08-2015, 07:54 PM
Sad part is nobody in the world is man enough to wipe out ISIS. The world seems to be made up of paper tigers.

Anapeg
07-08-2015, 08:33 PM
How does one wipe out a "group" with no identifiable members? Cowards fight without uniforms or identifiable equipment. Do you suggest we go in with a scorched earth policy killing anything that moves? That is pretty much what it will take.

RWGR
07-08-2015, 09:24 PM
Sad part is nobody in the world is man enough to wipe out ISIS. The world seems to be made up of paper tigers.

That's what happens when the president of the US thinks European foreign policy is something to be emulated.

Yeah, appeasement really taught Hitler a lesson or two.

Barry Morris
07-08-2015, 09:54 PM
How does one wipe out a "group" with no identifiable members? Cowards fight without uniforms or identifiable equipment. Do you suggest we go in with a scorched earth policy killing anything that moves? That is pretty much what it will take.

Somewhere between justice and genocide???

Hans
07-08-2015, 10:47 PM

You can start with wiping these guys out:

http://www.dandc.eu/sites/default/files/styles/article_stage/public/article_stage/deb-hippler-isis-konvoy.jpg?itok=rozHDF5m

Easy to spot, and for some reason they seem to like a certain vehicle brand to travel around in.

Hans
07-08-2015, 10:51 PM
That's what happens when the president of the US thinks European foreign policy is something to be emulated.

Yeah, appeasement really taught Hitler a lesson or two.

You should look up King Leopold II. He is a better example than Hitler.

The Voice
07-09-2015, 11:25 AM

Israel is man enough.

Barry Morris
07-09-2015, 02:29 PM
Israel is man enough.

They would have done it already, IF they had a target!!

The Voice
07-09-2015, 11:28 PM
They would have don't it already, IF they had a target!!

So ISIS doesn't hold vast swaths of territory in Iraq and Syria???

Those Lying *******s at CNN.

Barry Morris
07-10-2015, 06:13 AM
So ISIS doesn't hold vast swaths of territory in Iraq and Syria???

Those Lying *******s at CNN.

Hmmmm. What would you call such a battle?? Desert Blast??

Sounds like "Kill 'em all, let God sort them out!!"

The Voice
07-10-2015, 08:41 AM
Hmmmm. What would you call such a battle?? Desert Blast??

Sounds like "Kill 'em all, let God sort them out!!"

Sounds like your having problems with reading comprehension again.

Barry Morris
07-10-2015, 10:41 AM
Sounds like your having problems with reading comprehension again.

Really?? So explain it to me.

You said, "So ISIS doesn't hold vast swaths of territory in Iraq and Syria???"

Yeah, sure they do. Areas also inhabited by non-ISIS, even Christians.

Where exactly do you send the bombs???

The Voice
07-10-2015, 12:53 PM
Are you insinuating that they hold all this territory with no infrastructure???

Barry Morris
07-10-2015, 01:53 PM
Are you insinuating that they hold all this territory with no infrastructure???

Not sure, but not hearing about bombings of such structures.

Seems to me that they can just melt into the population if pressed too hard, and that is why all the high tech has little effect on them.

And in this tech age, who needs central offices??

The Voice
07-11-2015, 10:23 AM
Not sure, but not hearing about bombings of such structures.

Seems to me that they can just melt into the population if pressed too hard, and that is why all the high tech has little effect on them.

And in this tech age, who needs central offices??

ISIS is fighting a conventional war with conventional arms against the Syrians, Iraqi's and Kurds.

It is not an Insurgency action, but thanks for showing again your shining lack of knowledge in actual current events.

Barry Morris
07-11-2015, 10:56 AM
ISIS is fighting a conventional war with conventional arms against the Syrians, Iraqi's and Kurds.

It is not an Insurgency action, but thanks for showing again your shining lack of knowledge in actual current events.

Gee, a conventional war should be ended pretty quick by better weapons, doncha think??

Tell us why that's not happening!! And do tell us about the infrastructure bombings that are hurting ISIS.

The Voice
07-11-2015, 11:07 AM
Try reading a newspaper and then get back to me.

Barry Morris
07-11-2015, 11:55 AM
Try reading a newspaper and then get back to me.

Nah, just let me know when the battle is over.

The Voice
07-12-2015, 05:22 PM
Gee, a conventional war should be ended pretty quick by better weapons, doncha think??

Tell us why that's not happening!! And do tell us about the infrastructure bombings that are hurting ISIS.

Just for *****'s & Giggles and to show how ignorant you are on the subject matter(like that would stop you from commenting).

https://ca.finance.yahoo.com/news/us-led-warplanes-pummeling-facto-142329044.html

Honestly you should try to learn a little about the subject matter. You willingness to spout off an a subject that you are obviously ignorant to the facts should be embarrassing to you.

Never mind I forgot who I was talking to for a minute there, you will never find your ignorance embarrassing.

Barry Morris
07-12-2015, 06:50 PM
Just for *****'s & Giggles and to show how ignorant you are on the subject matter(like that would stop you from commenting).

https://ca.finance.yahoo.com/news/us-led-warplanes-pummeling-facto-142329044.html

Honestly you should try to learn a little about the subject matter. You willingness to spout off an a subject that you are obviously ignorant to the facts should be embarrassing to you.

Never mind I forgot who I was talking to for a minute there, you will never find your ignorance embarrassing.

Thanks for the information. That's helps the lack of knowledge, though I suspect your use of the word "ignorance" doesn't really mean that. Whatever.

Now, as the Winger learned many times, there is often more to the story, RIGHT IN THE SITES YOU REFERENCE!!.

I suggest you take a look.

"ISIS is forcing the West to consider a risky strategy"
"The US Strategy against ISIS in Iraq is bordering on 'delusional' "
"US-backed Kurds are on a roll but there's a catch "

Obviously, I'd like to see the bad guys lose, but the end is not in sight yet.

The Voice
07-12-2015, 07:53 PM
Thanks for the information. That's helps the lack of knowledge, though I suspect your use of the word "ignorance" doesn't really mean that. Whatever.

Don't worry back when you held the conch I am quite sure that you would have used your ignorance to the meaning of the word to hand out a demerit.

The Voice
07-12-2015, 07:59 PM
I find it totally interesting how at first you show your ignorance of the subject matter then you think that I somehow need to be schooled from my own link.

You my friend are priceless yet somehow mildly entertaining.

Barry Morris
07-12-2015, 08:01 PM
Don't worry back when you held the conch I am quite sure that you would have used your ignorance to the meaning of the word to hand out a demerit.

Maybe. Like I repeatedly told others, a bad attitude isn't going to be a positive influence when it comes to insults.

Barry Morris
07-12-2015, 08:02 PM
.... I somehow need to be schooled from my own link....

There was some interesting stuff there. If you aren't interested in it, that's fine.

The Voice
07-12-2015, 08:09 PM
Maybe. Like I repeatedly told others, a bad attitude isn't going to be a positive influence when it comes to insults.

The $50,000.00 Question here is who actually has the bad attitude.

Like I have pointed out before I think you are a hypocrite who should hardly be allowed to be anyone's moral compass and you sure as hell aren't mine.

The Voice
07-12-2015, 08:10 PM
There was some interesting stuff there. If you aren't interested in it, that's fine.

Unlike you I already understand the subject matter.

Barry Morris
07-12-2015, 11:54 PM
The $50,000.00 Question here is who actually has the bad attitude.

Like I have pointed out before I think you are a hypocrite who should hardly be allowed to be anyone's moral compass and you sure as hell aren't mine.

That's fine. I sit back, happy in the knowledge that you have no idea what has happened in the background.

As to hypocrisy, well, I've seen some interesting posts from yourself.

Bluesky
07-13-2015, 11:27 AM
First you argue about each others ignorance.
Next you argue about who has the worst attitude.
Then you argue about who has the better understanding
Now, each accuses the other of hypocrisy.

Wow. Talk about a verbal eye for an eye slugfest.
And a total waste of time. Grow up guys,. Learn to discuss without making personal remarks about each other.

Oh wait. I am not the moderator.
Sorry. As you were.

The thread title -- ironic, aint it?

RWGR
07-13-2015, 03:13 PM
Former moderators should be examples of how to engage in quality discussion minus the verbal jousting and attacks.

Should be.

RWGR
07-16-2015, 10:38 PM
Religion of Peaces strikes again

The killer of four U.S. Marines in Chattanooga maintained a short-lived blog that hinted at his religious inner life. Mohammad Youssef Abdulazeez's blog had only two posts, both published July 13 and written in a popular style of Islamic religious reasoning.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/cheats/2015/07/16/read-chattanooga-shooter-s-blog.html

Christians protest outside facilities that kill babies, or protest that marriage is a sacred union between a man and a woman, and they are labelled bigots, homophobes, insensitive, and a drag on society.

Muslims continue to kill and the left reminds us not to judge Muslims harshly, and to be open minded about Islam

dancingqueen
07-16-2015, 10:48 PM
Really?? So explain it to me.

You said, "So ISIS doesn't hold vast swaths of territory in Iraq and Syria???"

Yeah, sure they do. Areas also inhabited by non-ISIS, even Christians.

Where exactly do you send the bombs???

Meh, bomb the Christians too.

Barry Morris
07-16-2015, 11:06 PM
Meh, bomb the Christians too.

I feel sorry for you.

dancingqueen
07-17-2015, 01:31 AM
I feel sorry for you.

Save it, I don't.

Barry Morris
07-17-2015, 07:04 AM