PDA

View Full Version : Approve Drugs that allow PROFIT!!!

Barry Morris
08-19-2015, 07:45 PM
http://www.hightimes.com/read/oxycontin-children-fda-approved-while-cannabis-remains-illegal

"While the federal government continues to balk at the idea of legalizing cannabis oil, even low-THC strains with minimal to no intoxication for children suffering from a variety of conditions, they apparently do not have any issue with the youth of America getting hooked on dangerous narcotic drugs."

The Chronic Liar
08-19-2015, 08:24 PM
"We are always concerned about the safety of our children, particularly when they are ill and require medications and when they are in pain,"*Hertz said.*

Oh thank goodness.

RWGR
08-19-2015, 09:13 PM
I'm going to go on record here and say this is the first time someone has used "High Times" as a source :) :) :)

http://dealbreaker.com/uploads/2014/06/high_times_294.jpg

The Chronic Liar
08-19-2015, 09:17 PM
The 'growing pot in small places' article has me intrigued. The easy cloning too.

RWGR
08-19-2015, 09:19 PM
Personally, I want this issue to read more on Nugga Nooch. I think it's an untapped economic potential that we've ignored in the west, much to our shame.

RWGR
08-19-2015, 09:25 PM
Luckily, I was granted limited access to the magazine...

A debate between John Kenneth Galbraith and John Maynard Keynes

Keynes: "...For example, in a single economy with no government and no trade sector, aggregate demand is equal to consumption plus investment. Income is either spent by consumers or saved. In the economy there is one leakage (saving) and one injection..."

Galbraith: "The size of this multiplier depends on how much consumers spend out of each incremental dollar of disposable income..."

Keynes: "You're saying the lack of a policy of nugga nooch is to blame?"

Galbraith: "In a sense, yes"

The Chronic Liar
08-19-2015, 09:26 PM
From the people who brought you Hangin Wit Wu Tang Clan

http://tse1.mm.bing.net/th?id=JN.8NqRcTNoAGa2D9X7SimmXg&pid=15.1

RWGR
08-19-2015, 09:27 PM
Eat your heart out, Shakespeare!

Barry Morris
08-19-2015, 11:30 PM
I used to feel bad about the time I dropped my niece on her head.

But that was obviously a common occurrence.

Nihilistic Heathen
08-20-2015, 01:41 AM

WTF

It may be a common occurrence in your family, that would explain a lot.

The Chronic Liar
08-20-2015, 08:01 AM

http://tse3.mm.bing.net/th?id=JN.LoxJR%2b4TwTTPFlY1KFCthQ&w=91&h=102&c=7&qlt=70&p=0&dpr=2&pid=1.1

RWGR
08-20-2015, 11:03 AM

http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r31/skinnedcheese/DIG-A-HOLE.gif

Barry Morris
08-20-2015, 02:57 PM
http://tse3.mm.bing.net/th?id=JN.LoxJR%2b4TwTTPFlY1KFCthQ&w=91&h=102&c=7&qlt=70&p=0&dpr=2&pid=1.1

Yup, I was right.

The Chronic Liar
08-20-2015, 03:06 PM
Yup, I was right.

I don't blame the guy's reaction, afterall you did just admit that your niece getting dropped on her head is a daily occurrence and you don't even feel bad about it.

Barry Morris
08-20-2015, 03:12 PM
I don't blame the guy's reaction, afterall you did just admit that your niece getting dropped on her head is a daily occurrence and you don't even feel bad about it.

I see that english is a second language to you gentlemen.

The Chronic Liar
08-20-2015, 05:07 PM

I see that english is a second language to you gentlemen.

Clearly English is a second language to someone here. I mean you just claimed that you used to feel bad that you dropped your niece but that it was a common occurrence so you don't feel bad anymore. It seems to me you didn't mean to say that so perhaps you need to learn English.

Barry Morris
08-20-2015, 06:07 PM
Clearly English is a second language to someone here. I mean you just claimed that you used to feel bad that you dropped your niece but that it was a common occurrence so you don't feel bad anymore. It seems to me you didn't mean to say that so perhaps you need to learn English.

Or is it.

You see, when one uses the term "the time", the clear indication is that it was a single occurrence. Otherwise, "time" would be plural.

Then the second sentence said "common occurrence". This obviously refers to multiple set of occurrences, but not happening to the person referred to in the first sentence. In the context of the post, it obviously means that it happened to someone else, ie, other posters.

Read carefully, my friend, you'll get it.

The Chronic Liar
08-20-2015, 07:05 PM
Here I will fix it for you...

I used to feel bad for dropping my niece on her head but then I realized that my fellow posters have similarly been dropped on their heads. As it turns out, they turned out perfectly fine.

Anapeg
08-20-2015, 07:10 PM
Or is it.

You see, when one uses the term "the time", the clear indication is that it was a single occurrence. Otherwise, "time" would be plural.

Then the second sentence said "common occurrence". This obviously refers to multiple set of occurrences, but not happening to the person referred to in the first sentence. In the context of the post, it obviously means that it happened to someone else, ie, other posters.

Read carefully, my friend, you'll get it.

I read and understood just fine, thank you. Seemed straight forward and not in the least ambiguous.

The Chronic Liar
08-20-2015, 07:58 PM
I read and understood just fine, thank you. Seemed straight forward and not in the least ambiguous.

I know what he was trying to say and it began as a joke but when he said English was our second language, I thought it should be noted that the two sentences he wrote were not even close to his intended message.

Barry Morris
08-20-2015, 09:11 PM

Hey, and then the vulture's started circling!!! :) :) :)

The Chronic Liar
08-20-2015, 09:29 PM

They probably heard you read your post out loud and mistook it for a dying fox.

RWGR
08-20-2015, 09:46 PM

poor grammar