PDA

View Full Version : Liberals Announce Historic Investment In Infrastructure

IMHO
08-27-2015, 04:17 PM
Here we go again. It seems every election one party or the other announce big bucks to be spent on infrastructure. Meanwhile our bridges are still crumbling...our roads and highways are in many cases deplorable etc. We need to hold these parties and their promises accountable...NO MORE EXCUSES.

Anapeg
08-27-2015, 05:04 PM
Here we go again. It seems every election one party or the other announce big bucks to be spent on infrastructure. Meanwhile our bridges are still crumbling...our roads and highways are in many cases deplorable etc. We need to hold these parties and their promises accountable...NO MORE EXCUSES.

Better and more roads,...for Toronto.

Barry Morris
08-27-2015, 07:07 PM
Why would the conservative government be so stupid as to fail to invest in infrastructure IF THEY HAD THE MONEY???

Anapeg
08-27-2015, 09:53 PM
Why would the conservative government be so stupid as to fail to invest in infrastructure IF THEY HAD THE MONEY???

They haven't gotten to that lie yet?

IMHO
08-27-2015, 10:15 PM
There name says is all......CONservative...but they really are the old reform party.

Barry Morris
08-27-2015, 10:24 PM
They haven't gotten to that lie yet?

Are you saying the Conservatives will tell us the same nonsense??

Barry Morris
08-27-2015, 10:25 PM
There name says is all......CONservative...but they really are the old reform party.

The only party that doesn't act darn near exactly the same as any other is the NDP.

And I certainly remember how much Ontario liked that!!!

IMHO
08-27-2015, 11:21 PM
The only party that doesn't act darn near exactly the same as any other is the NDP.

And I certainly remember how much Ontario liked that!!!

I doubt voters are growing to like the NDP. It is more of a backlash at the Liberals and the CON servatives. Voters are sending the 2 mainline parties a message, Is anyone listening?

Anapeg
08-28-2015, 02:21 AM
Are you saying the Conservatives will tell us the same nonsense??

Same? No. Reworded, likely.

Barry Morris
08-28-2015, 08:33 AM
I doubt voters are growing to like the NDP. It is more of a backlash at the Liberals and the CON servatives. Voters are sending the 2 mainline parties a message, Is anyone listening?

Rhetoric is one thing. Votes are something else.

The message sent remains to be seen.

Barry Morris
08-28-2015, 08:34 AM
Same? No. Reworded, likely.

That I believe.