PDA

View Full Version : And nobody notices...

Barry Morris
09-01-2015, 10:55 PM
...when Harper's government IS responsible!!!

http://globalnews.ca/news/2198516/nearly-200-first-nations-could-lose-funding-for-failing-to-report-finances/

BFLPE
09-06-2015, 10:55 PM
And what is it that nobody notices? Are you saying the 200 hundred affected First Nations didn't notice the requirements because they were put in place by the Harper Government? That makes no sense.

The Chronic Liar
09-06-2015, 11:29 PM
And what is it that nobody notices? Are you saying the 200 hundred affected First Nations didn't notice the requirements because they were put in place by the Harper Government? That makes no sense.

Yup. It's why nobody has conversations with Barry. He only has backhanded one liners that nobody understands what it is he 's trying to say. If you post this article and the title nobody notices when Barber is responsible.... say what it is. Is it the legislation itself Barry?

Barry Morris
09-06-2015, 11:33 PM

I'll say it makes no sense. Why did you say it??

The government is taking the non-reporting First Nations to task, as a responsible government should. It was un-noticed by liberals here.

BFLPE
09-06-2015, 11:40 PM
So because there was no thread about it Soonet's liberal leaning folk didn't notice it. Got it.

I guess nobody noticed that tomorrow is Labour Day.

I guess no one noticed we've been having heat advisories.

I guess none are aware of that Cell service continues to improve in Northern Ontario.

So many things that people just aren't aware of. :)

The Chronic Liar
09-06-2015, 11:59 PM
Ooooooh I thought you meant he was responsible for First Nations not getting funding. You meant he is responsible in a good way.

Barry Morris
09-07-2015, 12:04 AM
So because there was no thread about it Soonet's liberal leaning folk didn't notice it. Got it.

I guess nobody noticed that tomorrow is Labour Day.

I guess no one noticed we've been having heat advisories.

I guess none are aware of that Cell service continues to improve in Northern Ontario.

So many things that people just aren't aware of. :)

Well, since you don't want to discuss anything, I won't bother bringing those up.

Barry Morris
09-07-2015, 12:04 AM
Ooooooh I thought you meant he was responsible for First Nations not getting funding. You meant he is responsible in a good way.

Ah, understanding. Thank you.

The Chronic Liar
09-07-2015, 12:08 AM
Ah, understanding. Thank you.

All the anti-Harper people don't vote so regardless of what they think of him, he is getting re-elected.

Barry Morris
09-07-2015, 12:14 AM
All the anti-Harper people don't vote so regardless of what they think of him, he is getting re-elected.

And that would be too bad.

(The non-voting, not the election!)