PDA

View Full Version : Happy Labour Day Everyone!

axalon2003
09-07-2015, 11:40 AM
As you sit around the Labour Day tree eating eggs and sharing heart shaped cards, please remember the true spirit of the season. It's not about sharing love and good will, and it's not about peace on earth.... it's about getting stuff. Lots and lots of stuff. So raise a green beer and toast Labour Day.

Cheers all!

Barry Morris
09-07-2015, 12:36 PM
Speaking of labour day...our Bryan Hayes had this to say:

Canada’s great economic strength is owed to the hard-working Canadians who make up our nation’s workforce. Without them, our country would not be the beacon of hope and the land of opportunity that it is today.

Our Conservative Party recognizes the importance of workers’ rights and has made it a central component of our domestic policy.

As your Member of Parliament in the 41st Parliament, I worked tirelessly to promote the rights of workers in Sault Ste. Marie. As Chair of the National Steel Caucus, I took the concerns of our steel workers to Ottawa and worked hard to ensure that their voices were heard loud and clear in our nation’s capital.

If re-elected as your Member of Parliament, I will continue to stand up for the rights of Sault Ste. Marie’s workers and proudly represent our great city in the next Parliament.

Have you ever read such a crock from a government that had never considered the worker? Also..it is labour day...NOT Bryan Hayes day...he should not have mentioned the upcoming election at all. God this guy is such a dumbass...who voted for him last time? Who will vote for him next time? I have a real quandary though...I do not like any of the candidates locally.

You have no idea what our representatives actually do.

You might as well vote for Brian, default.

IMHO
09-07-2015, 12:44 PM
You have no idea what our representatives actually do.

You might as well vote for Brian, default.

Enlighten me as to what they do.