PDA

View Full Version : Typical Leftist Reaction

RWGR
09-18-2015, 02:00 PM
Scientists Ask Obama To Prosecute Global Warming Skeptics

The science on global warming is settled, so settled that 20 climate scientists are asking President Barack Obama to prosecute people who disagree with them on the science behind man-made global warming.

Scientists from several universities and research centers even asked Obama to use the Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act (RICO) to prosecute groups that “have knowingly deceived the American people about the risks of climate change, as a means to forestall America’s response to climate change.”

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2015/09/17/scientists-ask-obama-to-prosecute-global-warming-skeptics/#ixzz3m6uZedXZ

Anapeg
09-18-2015, 02:37 PM
Move right past that and go right to burning at the stake.

Barry Morris
09-18-2015, 06:14 PM
Naturally, those who don't believe in climate change are as pure as the driven snow!!!

BFLPE
09-18-2015, 07:57 PM
“have knowingly deceived the American people about the risks of climate change...Like Al Gore? :omg:

Considering the failure of many dire predictions to be realized I would think those who have profited from scare tactics more likely be guilty of crimes.

Anapeg
09-18-2015, 07:58 PM
Naturally, those who don't believe in climate change are as pure as the driven snow!!!

I take exception. Name one time the I don't believe side has ever been caught skewing numbers to make their point. Name one time they with-held information to hide a non complimentary news flash get out. The sky is falling side has been caught time and again trying to save their argument. Lots of monies at stake, don't want to lose funding.

RWGR
09-19-2015, 10:46 AM

That's a defense of global warming, believe it or not.

Barry Morris
09-19-2015, 11:31 AM
That's a defense of global warming, believe it or not.

I suppose that's one point of view.

But I'm sure lots of scientists keep their funding by going against climate change.

RWGR
09-19-2015, 12:00 PM
I suppose that's one point of view.

But I'm sure lots of scientists keep their funding by going against climate change.

But the opposite does not happen?

Barry Morris
09-19-2015, 12:41 PM
But the opposite does not happen?

Sure it does. No point here.

RWGR
09-19-2015, 05:38 PM
Agreed.

Barry Morris
09-20-2015, 11:44 PM
“The methods of these organizations are quite similar to those used earlier by the tobacco industry."

So shouldn't those funded by the fossil fuels industry be disqualified??