09-21-2015, 06:57 PM
http://tpo.net/anti_gun_senator/#.VfxmPRGAxi2.facebook

Classic hypocrisy!!!

RWGR
09-21-2015, 07:28 PM
Classic!!

Anapeg
09-22-2015, 10:28 AM
Going to be difficult to clean up that mess and simply move on.

Lance1
09-23-2015, 10:16 AM
https://s3.amazonaws.com/law-media/uploads/131/6778/large/img-grocery-store-carry.jpg?1382925317

No ones against guns they just want a psycho and back ground test first and you can't bring them to the mall.
I have a deer hunting licenses gun that I would gladly shoot a intruder with but I,m not taking it shopping with me.
In these cases (Photos), its just a opportunity for a crazed guy to knock down these fools and shoot up a public place. Its why they do not arm jail guards who are close to inmates.

http://lainfo.es/en/wp-content/uploads/lainfo.es-6149-armas_t670x470.jpg

Barry Morris
09-23-2015, 11:59 AM
So Lance, explain this to me.

You want the malls to be legislated gun free?? Nobody can bring their gun to the mall??

So the crazed guy KNOWS nobody else has a gun, and KNOWS he can have a free shot at anyone there.

Right??

So, tell us how you prevent the crazies and criminals from doing this, please.

Barry Morris
09-23-2015, 02:04 PM
https://s3.amazonaws.com/law-media/uploads/131/6778/large/img-grocery-store-carry.jpg?1382925317

No ones against guns they just want a psycho and back ground test first and you can't bring them to the mall.
I have a deer hunting licenses gun that I would gladly shoot a intruder with but I,m not taking it shopping with me.
In these cases (Photos), its just a opportunity for a crazed guy to knock down these fools and shoot up a public place. Its why they do not arm jail guards who are close to inmates.

http://lainfo.es/en/wp-content/uploads/lainfo.es-6149-armas_t670x470.jpg

This also reminds me of something about airplane hijackings. Ever wonder why we don't hear about them any more?? It's not because of air marshals, who may or may not be on board. It's because if anybody tried it, all the passengers would rise up and kill him. Fifty laptops to the head will stop anybody. Feet will do the rest.

Nihilistic Heathen
09-24-2015, 09:19 AM
http://www.snopes.com/politics/guns/soles.asp

Classic alright, classic ignorance.

RWGR
09-24-2015, 10:18 AM
Awww, Lance hasn't heard of Photoshop yet...how, cute :)

Barry Morris
09-24-2015, 11:11 AM
http://www.snopes.com/politics/guns/soles.asp

Classic alright, classic ignorance.

Thanks for the clarification, NH!!!

RWGR
09-24-2015, 11:59 AM
More false information knowingly being posted?

Is this the start of a Soonet epidemic?

Barry Morris
09-24-2015, 01:05 PM
More false information knowingly being posted?

Is this the start of a Soonet epidemic?

You caught on much quicker this time, only two posts not seeing it.

RWGR
09-24-2015, 04:30 PM
I realize you'll stick up for people who post misinformation knowingly.

Barry Morris
09-24-2015, 04:42 PM
I realize you'll stick up for people who post misinformation knowingly.

No, I don't fall under the authority of your denomination.

RWGR
09-24-2015, 04:44 PM
No, I don't fall under the authority of your denomination.

You read the Bible? Believe what's in it?

Sorry, Charlie, but you sure do fall under the authority of the RCC,the people who gave you the Bible :) :) :)

Barry Morris
09-24-2015, 04:48 PM
You read the Bible? Believe what's in it?

Sorry, Charlie, but you sure do fall under the authority of the RCC,the people who gave you the Bible :) :) :)

Gave, sure. Ruined, absolutely. But hey, when you starting that thread???

RWGR
09-24-2015, 04:51 PM
So you are reading a ruined Bible?

How come?

Barry Morris
09-24-2015, 04:53 PM
So you are reading a ruined Bible?

How come?

I'm not. My translations don't source from the same place as your screwed up, self serving RCC bibles.

RWGR
09-24-2015, 04:54 PM
I'm not. My translations don't source from the same place as your screwed up, self serving RCC bibles.

Oh, so your translations veer from the original translation of the Bible.

[we're making headway here, people]

Interesting...do go on!!

Barry Morris
09-24-2015, 06:23 PM
Oh, so your translations veer from the original translation of the Bible.

[we're making headway here, people]

Interesting...do go on!!

That's an interesting way of putting it. Do you consider the Roman Catholic translations to be the originals?? That IS what you said.

I prefer to believe that the ORIGINALS were written in Hebrew and Greek. And that the RCC "bent" those originals into the bibles YOU use today.

Many biblical documents have become available since the RCC's first translations. And many of the modern versions we use are based on those.

RWGR
09-25-2015, 11:56 AM
Barry, the RCC gave you the Bible, pure and simple. You can spin like a politician all day long, it won't matter. You can't wish away history.

And, I like that you'll accept the translation of someone who lived 1,800 years after Jesus, but not someone who lived two centuries after him.

Again, the Protzel (get it..."Protestant + pretzel" = PROTZEL!...made it up myself ) way leads to confusion and hypocrisy.

Barry Morris
09-25-2015, 07:09 PM
Barry, the RCC gave you the Bible, pure and simple. You can spin like a politician all day long, it won't matter. You can't wish away history.

And, I like that you'll accept the translation of someone who lived 1,800 years after Jesus, but not someone who lived two centuries after him.

Again, the Protzel (get it..."Protestant + pretzel" = PROTZEL!...made it up myself ) way leads to confusion and hypocrisy.

The odd thing is that I'm very sure you know how it really is, but want to win so bad, you'll post anything at all.

So, that's all.

RWGR
09-25-2015, 08:55 PM
why all the hate??

Barry Morris
09-25-2015, 10:57 PM
why all the hate??

Got me! I get along with RC people all over, but not you. Why is that??

RWGR
09-26-2015, 08:08 AM
Because I call you out on the distortions and lies you spread about the Roman Catholic Church. You don't like that.

Kind of says more about you than me, if you think about it.

Barry Morris
09-26-2015, 10:16 AM
Because I call you out on the distortions and lies you spread about the Roman Catholic Church. You don't like that.

Kind of says more about you than me, if you think about it.

I have thought about it. The hate is yours. The lies are all in your mind.

You can call me out on errors any time you like. I have no problem with that. But when you accuse anyone of intentional lies, when you really have no idea, says much about you. None of it good.

BFLPE
09-26-2015, 10:25 AM
lol, both of you do your religions a disservice IMO.

Just how the heck did this one turn religious anyway?

RWGR
09-26-2015, 12:32 PM
I have thought about it. The hate is yours. The lies are all in your mind.

You can call me out on errors any time you like. I have no problem with that. But when you accuse anyone of intentional lies, when you really have no idea, says much about you. None of it good.

Deflections won't help.

RWGR
09-26-2015, 12:32 PM
lol, both of you do your religions a disservice IMO.

As if you were looking for anything positive to begin with

BFLPE
09-26-2015, 12:43 PM
I used to find much positive from those who wear religion on their sleeve. You two sure make it hard though.

Nonetheless, still wondering why it was brought into this discussion.

RWGR
09-26-2015, 01:07 PM
Because I deemed it so