PDA

View Full Version : Okay

RWGR
11-14-2015, 02:59 PM
Are we ready to get serious about radical Islam?

Or should we keep up the leftist policy of appeasement a little bit longer?

It seems to be working pretty well so far.

Barry Morris
11-14-2015, 03:25 PM

It seems to be working pretty well so far.

I dunno. Weren't there wars over there??

How did they work out??

BTW, near as I can tell appeasement involves dialogue. That never happened. Maybe you should define it for us.

RWGR
11-14-2015, 03:30 PM
And as long as people think like that, they win

Barry Morris
11-14-2015, 03:32 PM
And as long as people think like that, they win

So, "Kill 'em all and let God sort them out!!" is working???

Barry Morris
11-14-2015, 03:34 PM
An Arab proverb. "Brother and brother against cousin, but all together against the infidel."

The west doesn't get that.

Hans
11-14-2015, 03:34 PM
There is a thread in Politics that shows the insistence of some to do nothing, aka stick their head in the sand and hope it goes all away.
Well guess what, it is not going away.
We have to make it go away.

Barry Morris
11-14-2015, 06:30 PM
There is a thread in Politics that shows the insistence of some to do nothing, aka stick their head in the sand and hope it goes all away.
Well guess what, it is not going away.
We have to make it go away.

Well, you and RW can just boogy over to politics and explain how it can be done!!!

This whole thing reminds me of another war that the USA lost where the bad guys didn't wear uniforms either!!

Hans
11-14-2015, 07:15 PM
I have already explained how it has to be done. I don't see any other way of doing it.

Barry Morris
11-14-2015, 09:57 PM
I have already explained how it has to be done. I don't see any other way of doing it.

Nope, won't work!!

BFLPE
11-14-2015, 10:57 PM

It seems to be working pretty well so far.Appeasement may be the best option. Better than the current option of stinging them a bit now and then so we can pretend we're doing something. Better than the option of beating the hell out of them but not finishing the job.

We lack the will to do what needs to be done but still retain the desire to pretend we're trying.

Just be thankful we're in about as safe a place as there is.

Barry Morris
11-15-2015, 12:00 AM
Appeasement may be the best option. Better than the current option of stinging them a bit now and then so we can pretend we're doing something. Better than the option of beating the hell out of them but not finishing the job.

We lack the will to do what needs to be done but still retain the desire to pretend we're trying.

Just be thankful we're in about as safe a place as there is.

Oh really?? When the big boys start throwing stones, we'll be in the first wave!!!

BFLPE
11-15-2015, 12:05 AM
Oh really?? When the big boys start throwing stones, we'll be in the first wave!!!No we won't and it won't come to that.

Barry Morris
11-15-2015, 12:26 AM
No we won't and it won't come to that.

Remember the simple act that started WW 1??

I hope you are right.

But I don't believe you are.

And this town (assuming you're in the Sault) is a prime target.

BFLPE
11-15-2015, 01:06 AM
Before I make an arse of myself what exactly did you mean by 'when the big boys start throwing stones'?

Hans
11-15-2015, 04:54 AM
Remember the simple act that started WW 1??

I hope you are right.

But I don't believe you are.

And this town (assuming you're in the Sault) is a prime target.

Nothing was simple about it.
A history lesson: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Causes_of_World_War_I

Barry Morris
11-15-2015, 09:38 AM
Before I make an arse of myself what exactly did you mean by 'when the big boys start throwing stones'?

Atomic missiles.

Barry Morris
11-15-2015, 09:39 AM
Nothing was simple about it.
A history lesson: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Causes_of_World_War_I

I said started, Hans.

One man was assassinated.

BFLPE
11-15-2015, 10:07 AM
Atomic missiles.That's what I thought you meant.

I always figured the prime 'first wave' targets would be the ICBM's as well as military and political targets that could alter the ability of the US to fulfill the idea of MADD. Not seeing how the Soo fits into that though we are a legitimate target.

Anyway, do you honestly believe the current situation will lead to 'the big boys' throwing the big stones?

Chachinga
11-15-2015, 12:03 PM
So, "Kill 'em all and let God sort them out!!" is working???

You mean "let fate sort them out."

Nihilistic Heathen
11-15-2015, 03:54 PM
I think we should take only women and children refugees coming from Syria, conscript the men and send back to fight in their homeland. That way we don't have to sacrifice our own soldiers for nothing. They will have something to fight for.

IMHO
11-15-2015, 03:54 PM
There are roughly 43 thousand ISIS sickos. Surely between the USA...Germany and France we can muster up 300 thousand troops to go in there and kill them all within a week.

Barry Morris
11-15-2015, 06:24 PM
You mean "let fate sort them out."

No, Chachinga, that is not what I mean. Fate means nothing.

And I'm sure you realize that I believe that those who subscribe to this type of action will answer to God.

Barry Morris
11-15-2015, 06:26 PM
There are roughly 43 thousand ISIS sickos. Surely between the USA...Germany and France we can muster up 300 thousand troops to go in there and kill them all within a week.

Yup, they will all stand in line for you to shoot them!!!

By the time you've got the 300 thousand lined up, the bad guys have buried their guns, and gone back to live with their families.

How will you identify them then??

Bluesky
11-17-2015, 12:15 PM
SO now you guys are fighting over whether to go fight?

RWGR
11-17-2015, 12:22 PM
Actually the fight is now over the fight of whether to go and fight.

We're the cyber version of the UN.

Lance1
11-17-2015, 12:47 PM

Millions of refugees fleeing 40,000 ISIS ? Get back there and get your country back !

Anapeg
11-17-2015, 02:25 PM
Millions of refugees fleeing 40,000 ISIS ? Get back there and get your country back !

Not a Hell of a lot to go back to. Towns are decimated, no utilities to speak of, extreme food/water shortages, nothing left to reclaim.

Lance1
11-17-2015, 02:40 PM
I don't remember the Germans and Japanese fleeing all over the planet when they were losing the war and once the war was over and they had no buildings standing. I think they stayed and fought then rebuilt afterwards.

dancingqueen
11-19-2015, 11:04 AM
I think we should take only women and children refugees coming from Syria, conscript the men and send back to fight in their homeland. That way we don't have to sacrifice our own soldiers for nothing. They will have something to fight for.

Why just the men?
The problem is twofold. The capable need to fight for their homeland, at the same time we need to be cautious not to allow the ranks of ISIS into our very own ranks. Sure, we can't expect children and the incapable to fight wars due to how our society establishes morals, but for those that we can't send back to fight we need to show them the tolerance (relatively) verses where it is they come from.

If that makes any sense....

dancingqueen
11-19-2015, 11:05 AM
I don't remember the Germans and Japanese fleeing all over the planet when they were losing the war and once the war was over and they had no buildings standing. I think they stayed and fought then rebuilt afterwards.

I believe the world was significantly different then, such as the accessibility of refugee status, in short, I believe they had no choice.

Barry Morris
11-19-2015, 11:32 AM
The refugees are the same race as the Jews.

They were rejected years back.

Maybe it's true again.

RWGR
11-19-2015, 11:36 AM
Great, every event MUST BE a signal of The End.

Barry Morris
11-19-2015, 11:45 AM
Great, every event MUST BE a signal of The End.

You're agenda is showing.

Jewish refugees were rejected by North America before. Maybe it's happening again.

Has nothing to do with end times.

RWGR
11-19-2015, 11:54 AM
Barry's new catchphrase: "your agenda is showing"

look for it at a thread near you!

Barry Morris
11-19-2015, 11:57 AM
Barry's new catchphrase: "your agenda is showing"

look for it at a thread near you!

RW can't handle the truth!!!

Maybe you could explain the connection for us.

But I doubt it.

RWGR
11-19-2015, 11:59 AM
Following me around like a lost puppy...cute!! :) :) :)

Nihilistic Heathen
11-19-2015, 08:14 PM

The Nazi's did attempt to evacuate Germans they settled in Nazi occupied countries near the end of the war. They also attempted to evacuate the concentration camps, those are referred to as death marches. After the war Germans were expelled by the millions from the countries they occupied. I'm not sure about Japan, but both were helped to rebuild their after the war. With that said they were our enemies at the time, you are forgetting about the countries they invaded, which did result in refugees before during and after the war. You may not remember it, but it happened.

Nihilistic Heathen
11-19-2015, 08:21 PM
Why just the men?

I may be a little old fashioned, or maybe I was thinking because they were mostly muslim and their views, maybe a little of both. We could send women to, if makes you happy. It really doesn't matter to me.