PDA

View Full Version : Ready to Hit The Reset Button?

RWGR
11-20-2015, 09:12 AM
Barry, I think it's time to hit reset here. Though you and I spar incessantly, I, in all honesty, don't like what is happening here. Don't take this wrong, but you've got no one on your side anymore. Even I wince when I see it.

Don't take this board so personal.

Let's continue sparring on political things, but the religious issues have gone off track.

We Christians are a distinct minority on this board. As such, battling over Catholic-Protestants issues makes little sense in this setting. Our commonalities as Christians is what is important here. Our differences within Christianity are real, but this isn't the board to air them out. Other boards exist for that.

I'm not asking for a meeting somewhere. I'm not even trying to be your 'friend' here. I just want a civil cohabitation here.

Come back into the Soonet fold, as dysfunctional as it is. Watching you become a pariah is no fun. I mean that.

Reset time?

Barry Morris
11-20-2015, 09:35 AM
Barry, I think it's time to hit reset here. Though you and I spar incessantly, I, in all honesty, don't like what is happening here. Don't take this wrong, but you've got no one on your side anymore. Even I wince when I see it.

Let's continue sparring on political things, but the religious issues have gone off track.

We Christians are a distinct minority on this board. As such, battling over Catholic-Protestants issues makes little sense in this setting. Our commonalities as Christians is what is important here. Our differences within Christianity are real, but this isn't the board to air them out. Other boards exist for that.

I'm not asking for a meeting somewhere. I'm not even trying to be your 'friend' here. I just want a civil cohabitation here.

Come back into the Soonet fold, as dysfunctional as it is. Watching you become a pariah is no fun. I mean that.

Reset time?

I regret to say that I have no way to tell if your words are the truth.

It's interesting that you think religion and politics can be totally separate, considering the usual Protestant view of eschatology. I suppose if one does not believe anything the word of God says, one might take that route.

So, as you can see, reset is impossible. Ignore is the only possibility.

It will be interesting to see who attacks first.

RWGR
11-20-2015, 09:40 AM
Well, it already happened.

Good luck.

Barry Morris
11-20-2015, 09:41 AM
Well, it already happened.

Good luck.

If you choose to think so.

edit to add, what do you think "pariah" is??

So, just don't take it that way.

Chachinga
11-20-2015, 09:52 AM
He has some fixations that remind me of a dog that won't let go of a bone.

Uh huh!

Barry Morris
11-20-2015, 10:59 AM
Uh huh!

That's because I'm not a politician.

RWGR
11-20-2015, 11:00 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/378800000227860824/609c0452349405f0d1133c4d484f8a91_400x400.png

Barry Morris
11-20-2015, 12:33 PM
You might as well delete this one too.

Barney Rubble
11-20-2015, 12:53 PM

Reset time?

I agree...good message
I don't understand why its not taken to be sincere by Barry?

RWGR
11-20-2015, 12:58 PM
Because Barry thrives on negativity and fighting.

Barry Morris
11-20-2015, 05:44 PM
I agree...good message
I don't understand why its not taken to be sincere by Barry?

That's easy. Go to RWGR's profile. Click on "Find all posts". Review them.

And remember it's been over 15 years of the same shtick!!

RWGR
11-20-2015, 06:03 PM
Remember, this is Barry, the man who will tell you he's such a great Christian he refuses to forgive people.

Barry Morris
11-20-2015, 06:31 PM
Remember, this is Barry, the man who will tell you he's such a great Christian he refuses to forgive people.

Interesting.

RWGR
11-21-2015, 08:57 AM
How is it interesting?

You've proven to be just another fake holier-than-thou person, the kind which drive people away from Christianity in droves.

Chachinga
11-21-2015, 09:41 AM
You've proven to be just another fake holier-than-thou person, the kind which drive people away from Christianity in droves.

http://www.netanimations.net/hammering_nail.gif

Barry Morris
11-21-2015, 10:13 AM
Keep attacking with lies, boys, you only make my day!!! :) :) :)

Chachinga
11-21-2015, 10:58 AM
Keep attacking with lies, boys, you only make my day!!! :) :) :)

A testament to how delusional you really are. :)

Barry Morris
11-21-2015, 11:01 AM
A testament to how delusional you really are. :)

There's another one!!!