PDA

View Full Version : Hello Hello

The Voice
12-23-2015, 09:49 PM
Not much happening here is there???

Barry Morris
12-23-2015, 11:00 PM
Why don't you start some original discussion??

Anapeg
12-24-2015, 03:00 PM
Why don't you start some original discussion??

Original discussion? Is that not an oxymoron in this section? I do believe the best we might do is a rehash at this point. I mean, the Book is after all over 2000 years old and not much noteworthy has happened since.

Official Cat of Soonet
12-28-2015, 05:25 PM
I think we need a modern spin.

Okay who would you rather go through a divorce with, Herodias or Jezebel?

RWGR
12-28-2015, 05:47 PM
Ever since Barry lost his magical powers to send people to hell this place has been lacking in something.

Barry Morris
12-28-2015, 07:04 PM
The Lord rebuke you.

Official Cat of Soonet
12-28-2015, 07:11 PM
The Lord rebuke you.

I find it annoying when you refer to yourself in the third person.

RWGR
12-28-2015, 07:26 PM
I find it annoying when you refer to yourself in the third person.

They say it's a sign of a well-fed ego.

Barry Morris
12-28-2015, 07:30 PM
They say it's a sign of a well-fed ego.

I would have a problem with someone being blasphemous, but I guess you don't.

Official Cat of Soonet
12-28-2015, 07:35 PM
I would have a problem with someone being blasphemous.

That's why I find it annoying

Bluesky
12-28-2015, 09:16 PM

Did you know that King Herod I was so hated by his subjects for his cruelty that he ordered his soldiers to round up thousands of men on the day of his death, in order to slaughter them, so that there would be mourning on the day of his death instead of celebration.

Oh yes, he even had his brother-in-law and several of his wives and sons executed.
Nice guy.

Official Cat of Soonet
12-28-2015, 10:39 PM
Did you know that King Herod I was so hated by his subjects for his cruelty that he ordered his soldiers to round up thousands of men on the day of his death, in order to slaughter them, so that there would be mourning on the day of his death instead of celebration.

Oh yes, he even had his brother-in-law and several of his wives and sons executed.
Nice guy.

What a psycho

RWGR
12-29-2015, 03:02 PM
I would have a problem with someone being blasphemous, but I guess you don't.

You running around here a while ago believing you had the power to help send someone to hell would be seen as quite blasphemous.

RWGR
12-29-2015, 07:11 PM
So in the last two days BM has asked god to rebuke me, and has labelled me blasphemous.

Why do I get the feeling he has been spending the last few days behind his computer screen dressed in a toga, typing with one hand while with the other waving a serpent-shaped staff at his bathtub, trying hard to part the water?

RWGR
12-29-2015, 07:15 PM
http://www.superlame.com/pictures/mySuperLamePic_3744175f164e38f25485b7885bafccb7.jp g

Barry Morris
12-29-2015, 08:58 PM
You running around here a while ago believing you had the power to help send someone to hell would be seen as quite blasphemous.

Indeed it would, if there was the slightest amount of truth to your lie.

Barry Morris
12-29-2015, 08:59 PM
So in the last two days BM has asked god to rebuke me, and has labelled me blasphemous.

Why do I get the feeling he has been spending the last few days behind his computer screen dressed in a toga, typing with one hand while with the other waving a serpent-shaped staff at his bathtub, trying hard to part the water?

Because of the way you are. It's really too bad.

If you only knew your bible better.

Do you have ANY idea what the truth is?? The way you twist people's words, I'd have to say no.

RWGR
12-30-2015, 09:24 AM
Because of the way you are. It's really too bad.

If you only knew your bible better.

Do you have ANY idea what the truth is?? The way you twist people's words, I'd have to say no.

You always tell me I need to know the Bible better, yet I show time and again how you misread, or totally ignore, large portions of the Bible.

Anapeg
12-30-2015, 12:34 PM
You always tell me I need to know the Bible better, yet I show time and again how you misread or totally ignore, large portions of the Bible.

Do the Catholics, as well as others, not choose to ignore "books" thought of in the same vein as the other books of the Bible? An honest question and not meant as a jibe.

RWGR
12-30-2015, 02:33 PM
Do the Catholics, as well as others, not choose to ignore "books" thought of in the same vein as the other books of the Bible? An honest question and not meant as a jibe.

Legit question.

Protestants took books out of the original Bible. The Catholic Bible has 73 books, the Protestant Bible has 66.

Here's why: http://www.catholicbible101.com/thebible73or66books.htm

Anapeg
12-30-2015, 04:11 PM
Legit question.

Protestants took books out of the original Bible. The Catholic Bible has 73 books, the Protestant Bible has 66.

Here's why: http://www.catholicbible101.com/thebible73or66books.htm

Thanks for setting me straight. Interesting read.

Barry Morris
12-30-2015, 05:37 PM
You always tell me I need to know the Bible better, yet I show time and again how you misread, or totally ignore, large portions of the Bible.

Sure. Misread according to the RCC. Sorry.

But when I quote from it, you have no clue.

Barry Morris
12-30-2015, 05:38 PM
Thanks for setting me straight. Interesting read.

I read somewhere that the Apocrypha was considered a "mixture of clay and gold." Some good, some not.

The Voice
12-30-2015, 06:50 PM

The only purpose of this section is to sit back and watch SB and RW hurl insults at each other.

I find it rather amusing to watch their demographic shrink. The only thing more amusing is knowing that SB still doesn't realize what I mean by that.

Barry Morris
12-30-2015, 09:44 PM
The only purpose of this section is to sit back and watch SB and RW hurl insults at each other.

I find it rather amusing to watch their demographic shrink. The only thing more amusing is knowing that SB still doesn't realize what I mean by that.

Sure I do.

It means when you insult people, your demographic shrinks. If you are connected with a business, it means you have less customers and fewer recommendations.

The REALLY amusing thing is knowing that the voice still doesn't realize what I mean by that.

It's easy to see where the insults start, except for you. This thread is a prime example.

The Voice
12-31-2015, 06:03 AM
Sure I do.

It means when you insult people, your demographic shrinks. If you are connected with a business, it means you have less customers and fewer recommendations.

The REALLY amusing thing is knowing that the voice still doesn't realize what I mean by that.

It's easy to see where the insults start, except for you. This thread is a prime example.

Thanks for contributing to another successful year.

I am quite sure far more people know me by my Professional Reputation than know you by yours.

At the same time I am also Quite sure far more people are aware of you for your religious beliefs.

We live in a secular society and far less people care about religious beliefs than you think.

Barry Morris
12-31-2015, 09:45 AM
Thanks for contributing to another successful year.

I am quite sure far more people know me by my Professional Reputation than know you by yours.

At the same time I am also Quite sure far more people are aware of you for your religious beliefs.

We live in a secular society and far less people care about religious beliefs than you think.

You have an active imagination, for sure!!!

RWGR
12-31-2015, 09:56 AM
Sure. Misread according to the RCC. Sorry.

But when I quote from it, you have no clue.

The Bible says woe to them who add or delete words from it. Luther did both.

you lose!! :) :) :)

RWGR
12-31-2015, 09:58 AM
I read somewhere that the Apocrypha was considered a "mixture of clay and gold." Some good, some not.

Doesn't know where he read it, or who said it, but he buys it.

THAT sums up the depth of his theology perfectly!! An inch deep and a mile wide.

RWGR
12-31-2015, 09:59 AM

WJC loss still sting??

Barry Morris
12-31-2015, 02:19 PM
The Bible says woe to them who add or delete words from it. Luther did both.

you lose!! :) :) :)

And the RCC did not?? Good luck with that!!!

Barry Morris
12-31-2015, 02:19 PM
WJC loss still sting??

Wish I knew what that meant.

Or not.

RWGR
12-31-2015, 02:23 PM
And the RCC did not?? Good luck with that!!!

The RCC created the Bible, and that drives you NUTS!! :) :) :)

RWGR
12-31-2015, 02:24 PM

Or not.

It wasn't aimed at you, though your paranoia is understandable.

Barry Morris
12-31-2015, 02:54 PM
The RCC created the Bible, and that drives you NUTS!! :) :) :)

If a denomination "creates", which they didn't really, then changes it, poorly translates it, and adds thing to it, then bragging that the Roman Catholic Church is somehow the source of the bible is a total joke!!!

RWGR
12-31-2015, 02:56 PM
If a denomination "creates", which they didn't really, then changes it, poorly translates it, and adds thing to it, then bragging that the Roman Catholic Church is somehow the source of the bible is a total joke!!!

Refute the RCC created the Bible.

You can't.

So you lash out.

Barry Morris
12-31-2015, 03:01 PM
Refute the RCC created the Bible.

You can't.

So you lash out.

I know you need people to be angry.

I just pity you.

The RCC collated the books. They did not create it. Plus they over ride it anyway.

RWGR
12-31-2015, 03:04 PM
I know you need people to be angry.

If you get angry because people ask you to back up your assertions, well, my friend, that says much, much more about you than about me.

I just pity you.

No you don't, you dislike me because I won't let you spew your nonsense without holding you accountable. Again, that says a lot about you.

The RCC collated the books

Yup, into The Bible.

They did not create it

There were hundreds of books to choose from. The RCC chose which ones would make up the Holy Bible. So, yes, they created it, in that sense.

Plus they over ride it anyway

You made the accusation, now prove it (here's where he runs away, folks)

Barry Morris
12-31-2015, 03:06 PM
"Plus they over ride it anyway

You made the accusation, now prove it (here's where he runs away, folks)"

I will, easily, but first a shopping trip.

Tata!!!

RWGR
12-31-2015, 03:07 PM
"Plus they over ride it anyway

You made the accusation, now prove it (here's where he runs away, folks)"

I will, easily, but first a shopping trip.

Tata!!!

LOL

translation: "Blue,can...can you help me??"

Barry Morris
12-31-2015, 04:20 PM
LOL

translation: "Blue,can...can you help me??"

Tactic 69!!!

RWGR
12-31-2015, 04:21 PM
Tactic 69!!!

Gross.

You saying "69" is just GROSS

Barry Morris
12-31-2015, 04:24 PM
Gross.

You saying "69" is just GROSS

Pardon me, was it 68, and this is 69??? :) :) :)

RWGR
12-31-2015, 04:26 PM
Constantly propositioning someone after they turn you down...I guess it becomes an art form after a while

Bluesky
12-31-2015, 04:56 PM
I was hoping to come on here to find some New Year's wishes and warm spirits and hugs all around.. to find these two still sparring.. sigh. We'll check in again next year. Or maybe not.

Barry Morris
12-31-2015, 08:34 PM
Constantly propositioning someone after they turn you down...I guess it becomes an art form after a while

I didn't know you were an artist.

Barry Morris
12-31-2015, 08:34 PM
I was hoping to come on here to find some New Year's wishes and warm spirits and hugs all around.. to find these two still sparring.. sigh. We'll check in again next year. Or maybe not.

There's so much you don't see, make it not.

The Voice
01-01-2016, 06:48 AM

Or not.

Yet you constantly insist on posting in the sports section.

Very Telling Indeed.

Barry Morris
01-01-2016, 08:02 AM
Yet you constantly insist on posting in the sports section.

Very Telling Indeed.

And this is the sports section?? Kinda out of context, doncha think??

RWGR
01-02-2016, 10:20 AM
There's so much you don't see, make it not.

Yes, BM would like you to see him flailing and crying for you to save him after he makes inane comment after inane comment.

Barry Morris
01-02-2016, 10:42 AM
Yes, BM would like you to see him flailing and crying for you to save him after he makes inane comment after inane comment.

What an interesting imagination you have!!!

The Voice
01-03-2016, 05:19 AM
And this is the sports section?? Kinda out of context, doncha think??

His comment wasn't aimed at you it was in support of you. But your anger towards him obscures your vision. You may want to get some counseling to help you deal with your obvious pent up aggression towards Americans.

Barry Morris
01-03-2016, 07:34 AM
His comment wasn't aimed at you it was in support of you. But your anger towards him obscures your vision. You may want to get some counseling to help you deal with your obvious pent up aggression towards Americans.

Your imagination is as off the wall as RW's.

Way too much history to believe hardly anything.

The Voice
01-03-2016, 08:55 AM
Your imagination is as off the wall as RW's.

Way too much history to believe hardly anything.

https://www.google.ca/#q=forgive+definition

https://www.google.ca/#q=forget+definition

This post shows you need a little help with understanding what forgive and forget means??

If you pray hard you may get it some day and maybe god will forgive you for your Vanity.

Barry Morris
01-03-2016, 09:10 AM
Yawn.

dancingqueen
01-04-2016, 02:32 AM
That's one heck of a shopping trip Barry....

Barry Morris
01-04-2016, 06:08 AM
That's one heck of a shopping trip Barry....

I dunno, how long do you usually stay at Wally World??

The Voice
01-05-2016, 06:57 PM
Yawn.

ZZZZZZZZzzzzzz...

Barry Morris
01-05-2016, 07:53 PM
ZZZZZZZZzzzzzz...

Good, now you're getting it!!!