PDA

View Full Version : Thessalonian accused of makeup theft

KDawg
12-29-2015, 07:26 PM
On the afternoon of December 29, 2015 patrol officers arrested and charged 26-year-old Christopher FAHRER of Thessalon, ON with Theft Under $5,000. It is alleged that FAHRER was at a business in the downtown area and was observed to conceal $70 in makeup and leave the store making no attempt to pay for the items.
http://www.sootoday.com/content/news/details.asp?c=103263

That's some hard-hitting news.... thank you SooToday. Yes, I clicked on your headline, so that could be considered a success, but I'm thinking quality.

IMHO
12-29-2015, 07:30 PM
A crime is a crime kdawg. Besides...is there anything going on that SOOTODAY could cover? Investigative reporting is unheard of these days. These so called news makers sit in an office and get their news FOR US off the incoming media. This "news" item would not make a toilet paper roll...let alone a newspaper in Toronto.

RWGR
12-30-2015, 09:26 AM
The question is: What did Bush know, and when did he know it??

Anapeg
12-30-2015, 09:57 AM
http://www.sootoday.com/content/news/details.asp?c=103263

That's some hard-hitting news.... thank you SooToday. Yes, I clicked on your headline, so that could be considered a success, but I'm thinking quality.

They can only report what has happened. If there is nothing more that some dink stealing make-up for his girlfriend then that is all they can report. It's called a slow news day.

Lance1
12-30-2015, 11:24 AM
SooToday has a odd record on releasing names . They release names on this minor crime but I read where a person dashed out off a cab without paying and was caught yet they never mentioned the name of the 23 year old.

Anapeg
12-30-2015, 12:30 PM
SooToday has an odd record on releasing names. They release names on this minor crime but I read where a person dashed out off a cab without paying and was caught yet they never mentioned the name of the 23-year-old.

The names are not always in the release the police post for whatever reason. Most 'news agencies' do a cut and paste and move on.