PDA

View Full Version : blinking lights Wallace Terrace

Hans
12-30-2015, 06:49 PM
I noticed there are boards posted that the intersection lights on Wallace Terrace will switch from normal to blinking only (orange) during certain times of the day.

I cannot wait until summer, to perform a Wallace Terrace run without having to take the lights into account. It will be glorious.

The Voice
12-30-2015, 07:37 PM
As if Hans do really expect any of us to believe that you are able to run around the Sault at breakneck speed with impunity.

You are working in backwater Sault Ste Marie, please STOP PRETENDING to be an International Man of Mystery.

You actually come off like you are posting from your parents basement.

FYI: I already alerted the administrator of my intention to place this post.

BFLPE
12-30-2015, 07:47 PM
Interesting. So you send the admin a PM to let them know you are going to make a post? Why for may I ask.

Hans
12-30-2015, 07:47 PM
Good for you.

Hans
12-30-2015, 07:48 PM
That is because he thinks he is important.

The Voice
12-30-2015, 07:51 PM
Yeah I think I am important that's why I pretend that my international standing puts me above the law.

The Voice
12-30-2015, 07:53 PM
Interesting. So you send the admin a PM to let them know you are going to make a post? Why for may I ask.

So I don't get an infraction for stating my opinion.

In this Country I am allowed to have my opinion just like everyone else.

Hans
12-30-2015, 07:55 PM
Yeah I think I am important that's why I pretend that my international standing puts me above the law.

In a way, it does. I have options you do not have.

The Voice
12-30-2015, 07:56 PM

Sure you do Hans. Sure you do.

Hans
12-30-2015, 07:58 PM
You seem to doubt me.

The Voice
12-30-2015, 07:58 PM

You making a statement like this just goes to prove my point.

You are much, much more important than me.

If you say so.

Hans
12-30-2015, 08:00 PM
I am simple stating facts. It has nothing to do with importance. I do have options you do not have. Several of them actually.

The Voice
12-30-2015, 08:01 PM
You seem to doubt me.

"Doubt You" That might be the understatement of the year.

The Voice
12-30-2015, 08:01 PM
I am simple stating facts. It has nothing to do with importance. I do have options you do not have. Several of them actually.

Sure you do Hans, Sure you do.

Hans
12-30-2015, 08:02 PM
It is true, I do. As a dual citizen I have options you do not have. Unless you are also a dual citizen.

The Voice
12-30-2015, 08:06 PM
Being a Dual citizen allows you to Disregard Locals Laws?

Sure it does Hans, Sure it does.

The Voice
12-30-2015, 08:09 PM
I am truly amazed that the administrators of this site have not already shut you down for promoting UNLAWFUL and DANGEROUS activity.

It must be your Diplomatic Immunity that protects you.

ROFLMAO!!!

Hans
12-30-2015, 08:10 PM
Not disregard. Just make it complicated as to the legality of driving should I be suspended.

Hans
12-30-2015, 08:10 PM
I am truly amazed that the administrators of this site have not already shut you down for promoting UNLAWFUL and DANGEROUS activity.

It must be your Diplomatic Immunity that protects you.

ROFLMAO!!!

Never got a ticket in my 16 years of driving in this country.

The Voice
12-30-2015, 08:11 PM
Don't bother telling me that you have more than one valid drivers license because I already Know that IS NOT ALLOWED UNDER ONTARIO LAW.

Hans
12-30-2015, 08:12 PM
Show me a link.

BFLPE
12-30-2015, 08:15 PM
So I don't get an infraction for stating my opinion.um, OK.

The Voice
12-30-2015, 08:15 PM
I don't need to show you a link you NEVER provide any links to back up your grandiose claims.

The Voice
12-30-2015, 08:17 PM
um, OK.

You say that like you have never gotten an infraction around here for stating your opinion.

On a side note how is your cell phone reception between here and Thunder Bay?

Hans
12-30-2015, 08:18 PM
I don't need to show you a link you NEVER provide any links to back up your grandiose claims.

http://www.drivetest.ca/EN/licencing/Pages/Exchanging-a-Reciprocal-Licence.aspx

Now I am waiting for your link.

Hans
12-30-2015, 08:23 PM
http://www.ontario.ca/page/drive-ontario-visitors

I did enjoy the following sentence: obey traffic laws, drive safely and avoid collisions when you drive

The Voice
12-30-2015, 08:25 PM
But Hey just for ****s and giggles.

http://settlement.org/ontario/daily-life/transportation/driver-s-licence/is-the-international-driver-s-permit-idp-valid-in-canada/

Like I said Sure Hans whatever your say there international man of mystery.

Hans
12-30-2015, 08:27 PM
I don't have one of those. Maybe I should get one, to add to my collection.

The Voice
12-30-2015, 08:27 PM

I did enjoy the following sentence: obey traffic laws, drive safely and avoid collisions when you drive

"he IDP is primarily used by visitors to Ontario. If you plan on living in Ontario - that is, you will be a permanent resident living in Ontario - you need to get an Ontario driver's licence within 60 days of moving to Ontario"

I particularly enjoyed this part.

The Voice
12-30-2015, 08:28 PM
I don't have one of those. Maybe I should get one, to add to my collection.

Sure Hans and maybe the Queen can get you a 007 license while you are at it.

The Voice
12-30-2015, 08:30 PM

So are you a visitor or a resident???

You must think you are dealing with people who can't read???

Hans
12-30-2015, 08:39 PM
So are you a visitor or a resident???

You must think you are dealing with people who can't read???

I can be either or. It depends on what passport I use when I entered a foreign country.

BFLPE
12-30-2015, 08:42 PM
You say that like you have never gotten an infraction around here for stating your opinion.

On a side note how is your cell phone reception between here and Thunder Bay?Only infraction I ever got was from Barry. I've posted many things that could have and likely did offend Hans and never had a problem.

The reception on the HWY is getting better all the time. Had a conversation a while back driving from Wawa to White River and it didn't drop once.

The Voice
12-30-2015, 08:49 PM
I can be either or. It depends on what passport I use when I entered a foreign country.

We are not talking about entering a foreign country we are talking about your current residency here in Ontario.

Do or do you not have an Ontario Drivers License?

And if you do you need to go back and read the link I provided and the links you provided because they are not backing up your claims.

And you ARE or you ARE NOT a resident of Ontario there is NO GRAY AREA regardless of any claim you are making.

You honestly come off as a bull ****ter to me. Someone who thinks a dual citizenship somehow puts them above the Law.

Like I said before "AS IF".

Peace out and Happy new Years to all.

:):):)

The Voice
12-30-2015, 08:52 PM
Only infraction I ever got was from Barry. I've posted many things that could have and likely did offend Hans and never had a problem.

The reception on the HWY is getting better all the time. Had a conversation a while back driving from Wawa to White River and it didn't drop once.

I was making a generalization because I was about to take on the fantasy world.

My experience with this BB is that it is better to be proactive when it comes to my right to Free Speech.

Hans
12-30-2015, 08:56 PM
We are not talking about entering a foreign country we are talking about your current residency here in Ontario.

And if you do you need to go back and read the link I provided and the links you provided because they are not backing up your claims.

And you ARE or you ARE NOT a resident of Ontario there is NO GRAY AREA regardless of any claim you are making.

You honestly come off as a bull ****ter to me. Someone who thinks a dual citizenship somehow puts them above the Law.

By law I can choose what citizenship to declare when I enter a foreign country. However, you are not allowed to change that during your trip.
In other words, if I enter the US declaring a non Canadian citizenship, I have to declare the same when entering Canada again.
Now what would that legally make me upon entering Canada?

Or, if I get my Ontario license suspended, what would happen if I decide to exchange my valid foreign license for an Ontario license?

See, it is not as easy as you make it sound.

The Voice
12-30-2015, 09:10 PM
By law I can choose what citizenship to declare when I enter a foreign country. However, you are not allowed to change that during your trip.
In other words, if I enter the US declaring a non Canadian citizenship, I have to declare the same when entering Canada again.
Now what would that legally make me upon entering Canada?

Or, if I get my Ontario license suspended, what would happen if I decide to exchange my valid foreign license for an Ontario license?

See, it is not as easy as you make it sound.

I am sure when you enter the US they don't know exactly your Citizenship status. Again I will Say AS IF.

You must think you are dealing with Morons here.

Just because you make the claim doesn't make it so international man of mystery.

I know for a fact when you enter the states you better sure as hell not misrepresent your citizenship status or you will find your arse locked up.

But hey go ahead pretend on that you know something I don't.

Like I said before I find it amusing that you think we are naive enough to believe that you are somehow above the law.

The Voice
12-30-2015, 09:13 PM
[QUOTE=Hans;771988]By law I can choose what citizenship to declare when I enter a foreign country. QUOTE]

BY what Law???

Please provide a link to support this claim because I am not buying it unless you can PROVE it.

The Voice
12-30-2015, 09:15 PM

Really I have a friend that says they cannot get reception between here and Thunder Bay. Are you calling them a Liar???

The Voice
12-30-2015, 09:19 PM

More proof you didn't even read the link you provided very closely.

The Voice
12-30-2015, 09:24 PM
You either did or did not exchange your foreign drivers permit for an Ontario permit.

I am pretty sure that you only have one VALID Drivers Permit in Ontario.

At least that is what the Link you provided states.

I could be mistaken as I only read at a University Level in my Native Language.

BFLPE
12-30-2015, 09:34 PM
Or, if I get my Ontario license suspended, what would happen if I decide to exchange my valid foreign license for an Ontario license?Not sure but I'd love to be a fly on the wall for that.

Hans
12-30-2015, 10:00 PM
[QUOTE=Hans;771988]By law I can choose what citizenship to declare when I enter a foreign country. QUOTE]

BY what Law???

Please provide a link to support this claim because I am not buying it unless you can PROVE it.

http://travel.gc.ca/travelling/documents/dual-citizenship

Hans
12-30-2015, 10:04 PM
You either did or did not exchange your foreign drivers permit for an Ontario permit.

I am pretty sure that you only have one VALID Drivers Permit in Ontario.

At least that is what the Link you provided states.

I could be mistaken as I only read at a University Level in my Native Language.

I did not exchange it at the time as there was no exchange program in place yet.
I did however obtain my G license in 3 days, and I did the written and driving test in that same time frame.

They even mailed me both at the same time.

However, there is an exchange program in place now. So I could exchange mine right now for anything outside of G class as long as the foreign one I hold is also of the proper class. There are a few other requirements, but those will not prevent my from doing so should I wish to do so.

Hans
12-30-2015, 10:07 PM

Never heard of the problems "snowbirds" get into when they head South and leave Ontario for a long period of time?

Hans
12-30-2015, 10:08 PM
I am sure when you enter the US they don't know exactly your Citizenship status. Again I will Say AS IF.

You must think you are dealing with Morons here.

Just because you make the claim doesn't make it so international man of mystery.

I know for a fact when you enter the states you better sure as hell not misrepresent your citizenship status or you will find your arse locked up.

But hey go ahead pretend on that you know something I don't.

Like I said before I find it amusing that you think we are naive enough to believe that you are somehow above the law.

I would not misrepresent if I declared my second citizenship at the US border. It is perfectly valid and legal, just as my Canadian one is.
You can only declare on at the border, you are not allowed to declare both.

_daynzy
12-30-2015, 10:14 PM
I do have options you do not have. Several of them actually.
A weiner and a vag ina?

Hans
12-30-2015, 11:45 PM
I am sure he will be back tomorrow with some more James Bond references.

Official Cat of Soonet
12-31-2015, 02:22 AM
A weiner and a vag ina?

So..... Alabama tomorrow. Sooooooo excited.

The Voice
12-31-2015, 06:44 AM
[QUOTE=The Voice;771990]

http://travel.gc.ca/travelling/documents/dual-citizenship

Do you even read the links you provide?

"Use your Canadian passport and always present yourself as Canadian to foreign authorities, especially when entering and leaving the country where you are a dual citizen, unless you are legally required to enter and exit the country using a passport issued by that country.

Before leaving Canada, it is your responsibility to research the local laws to find out if you have obligations in the country of your dual citizenship, such as taxes, military service, or repayment of educational costs. Confirm this information in writing before you leave Canada and carry the document with you while you are travelling"

Maybe you read English differently than me but perhaps you need to have some one who speaks your language and understands English explain this paragraph to you in your native tongue.

It doesn't say what you think it does.

It says always represent yourself as a Canadian Citizen unless entering the country in which you hold a Dual Citizenship.

You CANNOT pick and choose which passport you present to the US Border Services according to your own link.

The Voice
12-31-2015, 06:50 AM
Never heard of the problems "snowbirds" get into when they head South and leave Ontario for a long period of time?

I am not really sure what you are getting at could you elaborate?

The Voice
12-31-2015, 06:56 AM
I did not exchange it at the time as there was no exchange program in place yet.
I did however obtain my G license in 3 days, and I did the written and driving test in that same time frame.

They even mailed me both at the same time.

However, there is an exchange program in place now. So I could exchange mine right now for anything outside of G class as long as the foreign one I hold is also of the proper class. There are a few other requirements, but those will not prevent my from doing so should I wish to do so.

Your own link you provided from the Ontario Gov't Shows that you NOW have ONLY ONE VALID drivers permit in ONTARIO.

Unless you can provide another link that shows differently any other statement you make is nothing more than an over active imagination to me.

Hans
12-31-2015, 05:14 PM
[QUOTE=Hans;771995]

Do you even read the links you provide?

"Use your Canadian passport and always present yourself as Canadian to foreign authorities, especially when entering and leaving the country where you are a dual citizen, unless you are legally required to enter and exit the country using a passport issued by that country.

Before leaving Canada, it is your responsibility to research the local laws to find out if you have obligations in the country of your dual citizenship, such as taxes, military service, or repayment of educational costs. Confirm this information in writing before you leave Canada and carry the document with you while you are travelling"

Maybe you read English differently than me but perhaps you need to have some one who speaks your language and understands English explain this paragraph to you in your native tongue.

It doesn't say what you think it does.

It says always represent yourself as a Canadian Citizen unless entering the country in which you hold a Dual Citizenship.

You CANNOT pick and choose which passport you present to the US Border Services according to your own link.

Think about what you are saying, than ask yourself if it makes sense.
Before I became a dual citizen, I had to use my foreign passport and declare my foreign citizenship.
Why would possessing Canadian citizenship force me to declare Canadian citizenship to foreign authorities?

Also, that link used to have things slightly worded differently. They used to advise you to travel on your Canadian passport.
http://www.servicecanada.gc.ca/eng/lifeevents/travel.shtml

That site states "If you have dual citizenship, it may be best to travel with your Canadian passport"

I had to use the way back machine to get to the original text: https://web.archive.org/web/20130603224344/http://travel.gc.ca/travelling/publications/dual-citizenship

It used to explain these things a lot better.

Hans
12-31-2015, 05:24 PM
I am not really sure what you are getting at could you elaborate?

If you stay out of the country for to long you are not considered a resident of Ontario anymore. You will loose access to OHIP and other things, regardless of you having your main residency in Ontario or not.
You need to be minimal of 153 days in a 12 month period residing in Ontario to be considered a resident that qualifies for OHIP.

http://www.cra-arc.gc.ca/tx/nnrsdnts/cmmn/rsdncy-eng.html

They sure made it clear in that text...

The Voice
01-01-2016, 08:02 AM
[QUOTE=The Voice;772012]

Think about what you are saying, than ask yourself if it makes sense.
Before I became a dual citizen, I had to use my foreign passport and declare my foreign citizenship.
Why would possessing Canadian citizenship force me to declare Canadian citizenship to foreign authorities?

Also, that link used to have things slightly worded differently. They used to advise you to travel on your Canadian passport.
http://www.servicecanada.gc.ca/eng/lifeevents/travel.shtml

That site states "If you have dual citizenship, it may be best to travel with your Canadian passport"

I had to use the way back machine to get to the original text: https://web.archive.org/web/20130603224344/http://travel.gc.ca/travelling/publications/dual-citizenship

It used to explain these things a lot better.

Don't bother back pedaling we are not talking about before??? We are talking about what you claimed you could do now... The link you yourself provided in post #43 shows that you are FULL OF **** and you have to present your CANADIAN PASSPORT when entering the US... You just act like you are some kind of bigshot who somehow is above the law and post #1 of this thread shows that point.

Pretend all you want but you have one valid drivers permit in Canada you are not above the law. Canadian laws apply to you the same as the do to everyone else.

The Voice
01-01-2016, 08:05 AM
If you stay out of the country for to long you are not considered a resident of Ontario anymore. You will loose access to OHIP and other things, regardless of you having your main residency in Ontario or not.
You need to be minimal of 153 days in a 12 month period residing in Ontario to be considered a resident that qualifies for OHIP.

http://www.cra-arc.gc.ca/tx/nnrsdnts/cmmn/rsdncy-eng.html

They sure made it clear in that text...

This has nothing what so ever to do with anything I posted???

Barry Morris
01-01-2016, 09:07 AM
RW talked to himself for 11 posts in a row once.

You gotta try harder.

IMHO
01-01-2016, 09:50 AM
What has any of this to do with BLINKING LIGHTS ON WALLACE TERRACE ???

The Voice
01-01-2016, 10:07 AM
What has any of this to do with BLINKING LIGHTS ON WALLACE TERRACE ???

Hans would like us to believe that some Invalid(IN Ontario) drivers permit that he has from Europe allows him to drive as fast as he wants on Wallace Terrace.

IMO he is somehow confusing his dual citizenship with Diplomatic Immunity. He somehow feels he is above Local Laws and Ordinances. He's not and he may be fooling some people but he sure isn't fooling me.

The Voice
01-01-2016, 10:10 AM

You gotta try harder.

I responded to 2 separate posts by Hans. I know it can be difficult for you to follow along sometimes.

I also note that you can hardly pass an opportunity to hurl an Insult at RW or Myself. Very telling of your Christian nature IMO. Very Telling Indeed.

IMHO
01-01-2016, 11:06 AM
Hans would like us to believe that some Invalid(IN Ontario) drivers permit that he has from Europe allows him to drive as fast as he wants on Wallace Terrace.

IMO he is somehow confusing his dual citizenship with Diplomatic Immunity. He somehow feels he is above Local Laws and Ordinances. He's not and he may be fooling some people but he sure isn't fooling me.

Why do you continue to engage him?

Official Cat of Soonet
01-01-2016, 01:00 PM

You gotta try harder.

Are you obsessed with him or something?

Barry Morris
01-01-2016, 01:06 PM
Are you obsessed with him or something?

Doesn't that fact indicate the opposite?? Yaps with no responses???

Anapeg
01-01-2016, 06:12 PM
Doesn't that fact indicate the opposite?? Yaps with no responses???

I have to admit, you do at the slightest provocation fixate on the man and vice versa. If the pair of you were not here the joint would be dead. Your continued thrust and parry may kill the odd post yet it makes for interesting reading. Were the pair of you to join forces you could take over Soonet.

IMHO
01-01-2016, 07:12 PM
I have to admit, you do at the slightest provocation fixate on the man and vice versa. If the pair of you were not here the joint would be dead. Your continued thrust and parry may kill the odd post yet it makes for interesting reading. Were the pair of you to join forces you could take over Soonet.

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....thrusting you say ??????

Hans
01-01-2016, 07:48 PM

The blinking light allow me to go even faster than before. That is all I implied. The arguments about what I can and cannot do are started by you, and as I pointed out before I have options you do not have because I actually use some of those options on occasion.
But I guess you know it better than me.

P.S. Options have nothing to do with James Bond or diplomatic immunity. They have to do with options, and there are many more than you think.

Anapeg
01-01-2016, 08:06 PM
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....thrusting you say ??????

Stop it! It is bad for your heart.

IMHO
01-01-2016, 08:13 PM
Stop it! It is bad for your heart.

but...good for the hard.