PDA

View Full Version : The Poorest President

Barry Morris
01-02-2016, 12:14 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YFSmaztcP4c

A real leader??

The Voice
01-03-2016, 05:15 AM
I like your new Bi-Line. As if you ever do any of those things.

BTW: Is this yet another of your American Bashing Threads??? I see your last one got Locked.

You are not obsessed, MUCH...

Barry Morris
01-03-2016, 07:48 AM
I like your new Bi-Line. As if you ever do any of those things.

BTW: Is this yet another of your American Bashing Threads??? I see your last one got Locked.

You are not obsessed, MUCH...

Your blindness is notable. Speaking of obsession, you certainly appear to be.

By the way, have a closer look at the locked thread, at what's missing and maybe you'll figure out why it was locked.

IMHO
01-03-2016, 08:31 AM
Your blindness is notable. Speaking of obsession, you certainly appear to be.

By the way, have a closer look at the locked thread, at what's missing and maybe you'll figure out why it was locked.

Maybe it is time to lock posters.

Barry Morris
01-03-2016, 08:44 AM
Maybe it is time to lock posters.

Yeah?? Insulters or insultees??

This thread was not american bashing. It was leader bashing.

The Voice
01-03-2016, 08:59 AM
"I thought it was funny, about the USA's national bird, and quite descriptive of the sad, deadly way their military all to often operates."

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to understand that this statement is aimed at Americans in General???

None The less I find it very telling indeed of your Christian Nature...

Barry Morris
01-03-2016, 09:07 AM
"I thought it was funny, about the USA's national bird, and quite descriptive of the sad, deadly way their military all to often operates."

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to understand that this statement is aimed at Americans in General???

None The less I find it very telling indeed of your Christian Nature...

Do you indeed?? Not judging are we??? :) :) :)

You're in the wrong thread, bud. The eagle thread was not aimed at americans in general, it was aimed at their leadership, mostly. But I don't suppose you've ever heard the term "Ugly American"???

Nevertheless, my american friends laugh with me, and shake their heads about their own foibles.

The Voice
01-03-2016, 09:14 AM
Do you indeed?? Not judging are we??? :) :) :)

You're in the wrong thread, bud. The eagle thread was not aimed at americans in general, it was aimed at their leadership, mostly. But I don't suppose you've ever heard the term "Ugly American"???

Nevertheless, my american friends laugh with me, and shake their heads about their own foibles.

I never claimed to be a Christian I can Judge all I want.

I am pretty sure you are obsessed with me because I am not afraid to stand up to the Hypocritical Cyber Bully.

Barry Morris
01-03-2016, 09:48 AM
I never claimed to be a Christian I can Judge all I want.

I am pretty sure you are obsessed with me because I am not afraid to stand up to the Hypocritical Cyber Bully.

On the contrary, since I know you, I find you easy to ignore!!

IMHO
01-03-2016, 09:52 AM
Do you guys enjoy the back and forth bantering? I keep checking...looking for a meaningful post...but alas...not forthcoming YET!!!! I shall not give up on you guys though. I may be your only audience.

Barry Morris
01-03-2016, 10:41 AM
Do you guys enjoy the back and forth bantering? I keep checking...looking for a meaningful post...but alas...not forthcoming YET!!!! I shall not give up on you guys though. I may be your only audience.

I tried. Check the OP here, and see who started bashing. Never the less, I'll try again.