PDA

View Full Version : About Eagles

Barry Morris
01-02-2016, 12:24 AM
Just cruising Wiki and found this hilarious description:

"They have at least one singular characteristic. It has been observed that most birds of prey look back over their shoulders before striking prey (or shortly thereafter); predation is after all a two-edged sword. All hawks seem to have this habit, from the smallest kestrel to the largest Ferruginous – but not the Eagles."

So apt!!!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eagle

Official Cat of Soonet
01-02-2016, 12:46 AM
While interesting, I don't see anything in the description that is hilarious. So weird unless you are referring to Chip Kelly's Eagles but they themselves are the joke. Bye Chippy you racist ********

Official Cat of Soonet
01-02-2016, 12:48 AM
Odd that it was censored.

IMHO
01-02-2016, 07:12 AM
Now THAT is news I needed to know...YOU ARE READY TO JOIN THE PAYROLL AT SOOTODAY . Investigative journalism at its pinnacle,

Barry Morris
01-02-2016, 08:53 AM
It's too bad you aren't getting the reference. I didn't think the words were too large.

But a writer doesn't really concern himself about those who don't get his point.

RWGR
01-02-2016, 10:21 AM
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Barry Morris
01-02-2016, 10:40 AM
LOL!!! You make it so easy!!!

KDawg
01-02-2016, 07:47 PM
You make it easy too!!!
What exactly has been made easy?

Barry Morris
01-02-2016, 08:09 PM
It's the type of response you were hoping for when creating this thread. Childish threads get childish responses. There you go I mentioned poo for you since it is so funny to you.

If that's the way you think, fine by me.

I thought it was funny, about the USA's national bird, and quite descriptive of the sad, deadly way their military all to often operates.

Potty jokes are juvenile. But you already knew that. I think.

Official Cat of Soonet
01-02-2016, 08:11 PM
If that's the way you think, fine by me.

I thought it was funny, about the USA's national bird, and quite descriptive of the sad, deadly way their military all to often operates.

Potty jokes are juvenile. But you already knew that. I think.

Potty jokes amongst other things.

Barry Morris
01-02-2016, 08:15 PM
Certain personas come to mind.