PDA

View Full Version : Breaking NEWS

RWGR
01-27-2016, 10:30 AM
Doctor's ***** size defence put to test

TORONTO - Dr. Rod Kunynetz was packing more ***** than paunch, a college investigator who saw the naked truth told his disciplinary hearing Thursday.

Investigator George Reed testified he attended a urological exam of Kunynetz on Nov. 26 to determine whether his ***** was concealed by his huge belly — which is part of the Barrie dermatologist’s defence against allegations he sexually abused four patients.

Two of the complainants allege he rubbed or pressed his ***** against their thighs during exams. He’s denied any wrongdoing and asserts his overhanging belly would have prevented his small ***** from touching them.

Reed, who’s also a nurse, acted as an observer while London urologist Dr. Gerald Brock had Kunynetz strip from the waist down. Reed told the hearing Kunynetz’s flaccid member wasn’t buried under belly girth and measured 2.5 cm.

Brock then gave Kunynetz a chemically induced semi-erection and asked him to assume various positions, simulating what the complainants described.

“Dr. Kunynetz was in a standing position, thrusting his hips forward towards Dr. Brock,” Reed told college counsel Carolyn Silver. “My recollection is his ***** was visible beneath his abdominal overhang.”

Once Kunynetz put his pants back on, Reed said he noticed “tenting in his trousers.”

The hearing resumes Monday.

http://www.saultstar.com/2016/01/22/doctors-*****-size-defence-put-to-test

IMHO
01-27-2016, 10:41 AM
Doctor's ***** size defence put to test

TORONTO - Dr. Rod Kunynetz was packing more ***** than paunch, a college investigator who saw the naked truth told his disciplinary hearing Thursday.

Investigator George Reed testified he attended a urological exam of Kunynetz on Nov. 26 to determine whether his ***** was concealed by his huge belly — which is part of the Barrie dermatologist’s defence against allegations he sexually abused four patients.

Two of the complainants allege he rubbed or pressed his ***** against their thighs during exams. He’s denied any wrongdoing and asserts his overhanging belly would have prevented his small ***** from touching them.

Reed, who’s also a nurse, acted as an observer while London urologist Dr. Gerald Brock had Kunynetz strip from the waist down. Reed told the hearing Kunynetz’s flaccid member wasn’t buried under belly girth and measured 2.5 cm.

Brock then gave Kunynetz a chemically induced semi-erection and asked him to assume various positions, simulating what the complainants described.

“Dr. Kunynetz was in a standing position, thrusting his hips forward towards Dr. Brock,” Reed told college counsel Carolyn Silver. “My recollection is his ***** was visible beneath his abdominal overhang.”

Once Kunynetz put his pants back on, Reed said he noticed “tenting in his trousers.”

The hearing resumes Monday.

http://www.saultstar.com/2016/01/22/doctors-*****-size-defence-put-to-test

lol...THIS is breaking news?

RWGR
01-27-2016, 10:52 AM
I fear it's just the tip of the iceberg

Things may soon come to a head

I don't want to be a **** about this

I am cocksure things will turn out alright for all involved, eventually.

Anapeg
01-27-2016, 04:40 PM
This is a new wrinkle, or more correctly a lack of wrinkles. Nice he built a dormer for his little buddy because his other chums are nuts and in the bag all the time. He may well qualify for the Thighsman trophy.