PDA

View Full Version : Already?? Hilarious!!

Barry Morris
01-28-2016, 10:37 PM
http://www.torontosun.com/2016/01/27/sinking-economy-may-lead-to-trudeau-ouster-oleary?token=99c3aa5d45927df416247b97ce6ef23e&utm_source=addThis&utm_medium=addthis_button_facebook&utm_campaign=Sinking+economy+may+lead+to+Trudeau+o uster%3A+O%27Leary+%7C+Warmington+%7C+Canada+%7C+N ews#.Vqqvhl4PqjE.facebook

Well, it's the Sun, I guess!!

Anapeg
01-28-2016, 10:47 PM
How can this be blamed on an incoming government that has not had time for their nameplates to dry as yet? Now had the Liberals been around for a year or more I could and would tend to agree. In a couple of months in office, they haven't had the time to accomplish this financial mess. This was inherited.

Bluesky
01-28-2016, 10:53 PM
Certainly the tanking oil price cannot be blamed on Trudeau. But the projected deficits that the Liberal spending plans require haven't inspired confidence in the dollar or in investment either, and that is the doing of the Liberal party. (I don't think Trudeau is given much rope in terms of making a lot of decisions. It's the back room boys who are making the decisions.)

IMHO
01-29-2016, 08:14 AM
Certainly the tanking oil price cannot be blamed on Trudeau. But the projected deficits that the Liberal spending plans require haven't inspired confidence in the dollar or in investment either, and that is the doing of the Liberal party. (I don't think Trudeau is given much rope in terms of making a lot of decisions. It's the back room boys who are making the decisions.)

I know Trudeau made a lot of promises. he made them when the economy was in a much better state. I would respect him more if he would now be honest and say the govt can not keep those promises due to the sudden downturn in the economy. Man up and be honest and I think folks would understand his new position and respect him for being man enough to take another look at what he should do as leader of this country.

Bluesky
01-29-2016, 09:16 AM
Agreed.

Barry Morris
01-29-2016, 02:23 PM
I know Trudeau made a lot of promises. he made them when the economy was in a much better state.....

Wow, I would expect a country that crashed that fast is doomed.

IMHO
01-29-2016, 02:26 PM
Wow, I would expect a country that crashed that fast is doomed.

we just might be

Anapeg
01-29-2016, 02:28 PM

All excellent points.

KBO
01-30-2016, 04:26 PM
Practice your Greek dancing, we are heading towards the financial woes of Greece.

Barry Morris
01-30-2016, 06:02 PM
Practice your Greek dancing, we are heading towards the financial woes of Greece.

Considering the natural resources available to us, that should never happen.

Just need government with the guts to stop the bleeding.

Anapeg
01-30-2016, 08:31 PM

I do enjoy Greek food, close enough?

RWGR
01-31-2016, 10:28 AM
Considering the natural resources available to us, that should never happen.

One can only hope he's being sarcastic. No mature human being thinks that way. Seriously.