PDA

View Full Version : Lotta Max Rigged?

rez
01-30-2016, 02:31 PM
Is this game rigged or what?

Back in the day, they used to draw the numbers live on t.v, now, OLG computers know exactly what numbers are picked, sold, and even what terminal sold the tickets.. In this age of computers, how easy would it be for a software tech to code their computer system to "randomly" pick numbers that aren't sold yet? I think they have hacked code running on these computers to pump up the pots and ticket sales..

I think all these big jackpots are rigged to build up to massive levels which has the end result of double or tripling ticket sales..

I really don't mind playing the lotto because the funds are appropriated into road repair and various social systems that benefit Canada.. but I am more and more convinced these Lotto Jack pots are being rigged to keep roping people into buying more and more tickets.

This current Lotto Max hasn't been won since around xmas or before.. Back when i was growing up it used to be called the super 7, and I never recall the pots not being won past 3-4 weeks at the most.. in fact it seemed quite rare to see a super 7 hit 30 million back in the 90s.. Now, we see 6 weeks with no winners quite frequently, ever since they started using a computer to draw the numbers..

I want to see live draws again, and I think there needs to be accountability and over sight because for one, I don't trust people, and two, greed is ripe among the human race, so i don't put it past people in power to rig these draws for maximum reward.

IMHO
01-30-2016, 03:45 PM
I AGREE.....a live draw is the only way to ensure honesty in the numbers drawn. I remember FAY DANCE hosting the drawing of numbers every Sat night LIVE.

The Chronic Liar
01-30-2016, 06:11 PM
I see we have ourselves some conspiracy theorists who have zero clue on how the lottery works.

BFLPE
01-30-2016, 07:15 PM
I want to see live draws again, and I think there needs to be accountability and over sight because for one, I don't trust people, and two, greed is ripe among the human race, so i don't put it past people in power to rig these draws for maximum reward.Don't think you can see live draws but the accountability and oversight is there. And the numbers are still drawn the old fashioned way.

Barry Morris
01-30-2016, 10:14 PM
I see we have ourselves some conspiracy theorists who have zero clue on how the lottery works.

I'm sure you could explain it all day long, from an expert standpoint, and there will still be some who don't believe you.

Isn't that right, CL!!! :) :) :)

The Chronic Liar
01-31-2016, 01:14 AM
I'm sure you could explain it all day long, from an expert standpoint, and there will still be some who don't believe you.

Isn't that right, CL!!! :) :) :)

All day, no. A minute, yes.

The Chronic Liar
01-31-2016, 01:21 AM
The op suggested a computer picks the numbers. They are done the old fashion ball way. You can view videos online of each draw. The reason the computers know all the places that ticket have been sold is because the numbers are inputed after the draw and obviously it will know where the ticket was purchased. That information is vital for security and validation purposes.

Barry Morris
01-31-2016, 08:16 AM
All day, no. A minute, yes.

Well, son, that's the way YOU operate, don't expect anything different!! :) :) :)

The Chronic Liar
01-31-2016, 12:29 PM
Well, son, that's the way YOU operate, don't expect anything different!! :) :) :)

Naturally you ignore the post I put explaining why it's not rigged in the manner he expressed. Instead you chose my post I made in jest and took it seriously. I expect no less from you. When those sarcastic posts are the only ones that elicit a response, don't complain about there being no conversation here.

IMHO
01-31-2016, 12:37 PM
Naturally you ignore the post I put explaining why it's not rigged in the manner he expressed. Instead you chose my post I made in jest and took it seriously. I expect no less from you. When those sarcastic posts are the only ones that elicit a response, don't complain about there being no conversation here.

There will always be bullies...you have to consider the source.

blueboy
01-31-2016, 08:16 PM
Don,t buy it !

The Chronic Liar
01-31-2016, 08:30 PM
Don,t buy it !

Buy it but don't get Encore. That'll show em

IMHO
01-31-2016, 08:34 PM
Save your money...buy a boat instead.

Barry Morris
01-31-2016, 09:24 PM

Why on God's green earth would anyone take a chronic liar's posts seriously??? :) :) :)

Barry Morris
01-31-2016, 09:25 PM
There will always be bullies...you have to consider the source.

My thought exactly!!!

The Chronic Liar
01-31-2016, 09:27 PM
Why on God's green earth would anyone take a chronic liar's posts seriously??? :) :) :)

Please stay on topic

Barry Morris
01-31-2016, 10:18 PM
Please stay on topic

Just following your lead!!! :) :) :)

The Chronic Liar
01-31-2016, 10:35 PM
Just following your lead!!! :) :) :)

Please be a leader.

Barry Morris
02-01-2016, 12:57 AM
Please be a leader.

Now THAT is funny!!! :) :) :)

The Chronic Liar
02-01-2016, 08:10 AM
Now THAT is funny!!! :) :) :)

Please keep laughter at acceptable level.

RWGR
02-01-2016, 08:31 AM
Do you think Mad Max is rigged?

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTdbu506mpLdkS18Qf_DSDa8sVjKlor9 0eTlDJkBaXpJBpCgYzh