PDA

View Full Version : Makes you think, anyway.

Barry Morris
02-12-2016, 12:14 PM
or not.

LOOK! This is the same Bull**** they did to President, Carter
during the Elections in 1980. Carter had already made the
arrangements to bring the American Hostages home from
Iran back in early 1980. The Republicans made their deal
to get them home after the Elections. If you research the
History REAGAN did not Free the Hostages. Carter did.
Same old cheating Bull****...
" Ali Shamkhani: Iranian Official Claims Republicans
Asked Release of 4 American Prisoners Be Delayed
Shamkhani said at a rally that U.S. Republican officials
asked that the recent release of American prisoners be
delayed until after the upcoming presidential election,
Tasnim News Agency reported. "

Barry Morris
02-12-2016, 12:16 PM
http://www.tasnimnews.com/en/news/2016/02/11/998130/us-republicans-had-urged-iran-to-delay-prisoner-swap-shamkhani-says

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/iranian-official-gop-delay-prison-swap-article-1.2529160

http://www.christianpost.com/news/pastor-saeed-abedini-american-hostage-iran-claims-republicans-stall-release-until-2016-elections-157430/

RWGR
02-12-2016, 02:18 PM
He's quoting an Iranian news source.

Wow, the desperation is amazing in this guy.

Anapeg
02-12-2016, 02:45 PM
He's quoting an Iranian news source.

Wow, the desperation is amazing in this guy.

In a debate, one disproves the post, not discredit the poster. I, for one would like to see a rebuttal or an attempt to disprove the news source with proof. My reasoning being, I distrust any and all politicians be they Iranians, Americans or Canadians and this, at least, smacks of the truth.

RWGR
02-12-2016, 06:03 PM
Well if you put Canadian and American politicians in the same boat as Iranian politicians than we can call this discussion DOA.

And what do politicians have to do with it anyway? My point of contention was he was using the state-run media of a thug theocracy as a source. That says an awful lot about him.

Anapeg
02-12-2016, 07:01 PM
Well if you put Canadian and American politicians in the same boat as Iranian politicians than we can call this discussion DOA.

And what do politicians have to do with it anyway? My point of contention was he was using the state-run media of a thug theocracy as a source. That says an awful lot about him.

Possibly it does though I am not a judge myself. Yes to the politicians. They all lie, they all say whatever it takes to get to a destination only they and damn few others are aware of. They steal, lie, murder, rather, pays others to murder, sorry all in the name of (insert any Micky Mouse reason you can muster here). Unlike yourself, it would seem, I find most every level of government suspect and not to be trusted. Until we start getting politicians not bought and backed by big business I will distrust each and every one. It was mention of your incoming President asking for the exchange of prisoners to be put on hold until he was in office that sent me on my errant tangent, apologies.

With that out of the way, why do you hold the OP's sources in such complete contempt? Is there more than opinion behind your distrust?

Barry Morris
02-12-2016, 08:01 PM
I'm certainly not seeing any profit to the Iranian for making such a claim.

And as the sources say, it's not the first time the GOP pulled such a stunt.

Anapeg
02-12-2016, 09:16 PM
The profit would lay in discrediting the American Presidency would it not? As the electorate becomes numbed and desensitized by our elected officials, they (the officials) become less concerned with hiding their heavy-handed ways.

Barry Morris
02-12-2016, 11:53 PM
The profit would lay in discrediting the American Presidency would it not? As the electorate becomes numbed and desensitized by our elected officials, they (the officials) become less concerned with hiding their heavy-handed ways.

Discrediting the American Presidency?? Holy smoke, the vitriol from Obama haters makes that pretty funny!!

And then, there are the claims that it happened before, with Carter and Reagan.

The desentizing ain't being done by Iran.

RWGR
02-14-2016, 02:38 PM
Uses Iran as a source.

BM hits a new low

Barry Morris
02-14-2016, 07:28 PM
Uses Iran as a source.

BM hits a new low

Never as low as the shoot the messenger tactic, to AVOID addressing the truth.

And there's a few other sites posted that seem to believe it. Too bad rose coloured glasses can't focus.

RWGR
02-15-2016, 11:59 AM
Your anger is justified.

Barry Morris
02-15-2016, 05:50 PM
Your anger is justified.

My amusement, more likely.

BFLPE
02-15-2016, 08:26 PM
Another one of the few conspiracy theories out there. Don't be surprised if Trump starts on about this. :)

Barry Morris
02-16-2016, 01:14 PM
Your anger is justified.

"When faced with senseless drama, spiteful criticisms, and misguided opinions, walking away is the best way to stand up for yourself. To respond with anger is an endorsement of their attitude." Dodinsky

There's one reason this repeated tactic is so stupid!!!

RWGR
02-16-2016, 01:50 PM
By constantly responding to me, Barry wants to show everyone how he doesn't respond to me :) :) :)

Barry Morris
02-16-2016, 01:57 PM
By constantly responding to me, Barry wants to show everyone how he doesn't respond to me :) :) :)

You're so self centred you don't even notice when people don't respond to you. Neither do you remember the date I put on responses.

But that's normal for you.

RWGR
02-16-2016, 01:59 PM
Exhibit A!!

:) :) :)

Barry Morris
02-16-2016, 04:48 PM
Exhibit A!!

:) :) :)

Yeah, we saw the tag nailed to your forehead!!! Yuk yuk!!!

RWGR
02-16-2016, 05:34 PM
It's like posting with one of the Three Stooges!!