PDA

View Full Version : When Will We Wake Up?

RWGR
02-29-2016, 03:28 PM
Decapitated in her cot: Horrific details emerge of how burka-clad nanny left child's body in cot before parading through Moscow streets with little girl's head

Eyewitnesses say they saw the woman holding the severed head of a child

She is said to have shouted 'Allahu Akbar' as she appeared close to station

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3469100/Woman-black-burka-holding-child-s-severed-HEAD-shouting-Allahu-Akbar-shuts-metro-station-Moscow.html#ixzz41agbDKv4

Barry Morris
02-29-2016, 08:35 PM
Probably nothing compared to what she had seen at home.

Obviously insane.

Hans
02-29-2016, 08:40 PM
Decapitated in her cot: Horrific details emerge of how burka-clad nanny left child's body in cot before parading through Moscow streets with little girl's head

Eyewitnesses say they saw the woman holding the severed head of a child

She is said to have shouted 'Allahu Akbar' as she appeared close to station

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3469100/Woman-black-burka-holding-child-s-severed-HEAD-shouting-Allahu-Akbar-shuts-metro-station-Moscow.html#ixzz41agbDKv4

The question is what to do about it while staying politically correct?
I honestly do not see a way to resolve this.

riggs
03-05-2016, 12:38 PM
The question is what to do about it while staying politically correct?

Political correctness may prove to be our Achilles heel. In the early stages I do not see a meld of two cultures but a clash. The MSM has a questionable method of delivery that just clouds the issues. Though I have my doubts this will not work well in the end, I believe time will have the final say.

KDawg
03-05-2016, 04:25 PM
The question is what to do about it while staying politically correct?.
There's nothing correct about being political. Throw the PC crap out the window and use common sense.

Nihilistic Heathen
03-05-2016, 06:03 PM
I like how an article about a schizophrenic muslim woman, that listened to that voice in her head(allah) and committed a horrible thing leads to us having to "wake up" and the spewing of out of context euphemisms.

What are we supposed to wake up to? What can happen when a person suffering a mental disorder falls through the cracks and does something awful? Oh wait we are supposed to wake up and realize this an act of terrorism by a muslim woman, regardless of the fact she is schizophrenic and listened to the voices in here head.

I have absolutely no idea what political correctness has to do with this. I mean really it's a euphemism that has lost it's meaning. It's nothing more than a rallying cry for people too ignorant to come up with something more intelligent to say.

I'm not sure what questionable delivery the "mainstream media" is making. But whenever I now here someone spout "mainstream media" what I interpret them stating is, "a news source that doesn't tell me what I want to hear or support my confirmation bias".

I guess people do need to wake up, wake up to their own ignorances.

Barry Morris
03-05-2016, 06:08 PM
Why do the atheists accept "God made me do it", yet the theists keep asking why??

Nihilistic Heathen
03-05-2016, 06:36 PM
Why do the atheists accept "God made me do it", yet the theists keep asking why??

How the FFFF did you come up with that. LMAO

Do you have no comprehension skills at all? I said she was schizophrenic and heard voices in her head that she is claiming is allah. I don't accept "god made me do it". I do understand that there are people with mental disorders that if left untreated can do horrible things to innocent people. Which is apparent in this case.

What I don't accept is the unabashed ignorance to the facts of this event that is being espoused on here....

Let's ignore the facts by the "mainsteam media" that she is schizophrenic and the Russian authorities are saying it's not an act of terrorism, and focus on her being a burka clad muslim woman and call it terrorism. Oh but we gotta watch out for the "PC police". Yeah damn them pc people and their "agenda"

Hans
03-05-2016, 06:38 PM
There's nothing correct about being political. Throw the PC crap out the window and use common sense.

So, how would you solve it?

Barry Morris
03-05-2016, 08:17 PM
How the FFFF did you come up with that. LMAO

Do you have no comprehension skills at all? I said she was schizophrenic and heard voices in her head that she is claiming is allah. I don't accept "god made me do it". I do understand that there are people with mental disorders that if left untreated can do horrible things to innocent people. Which is apparent in this case.

What I don't accept is the unabashed ignorance to the facts of this event that is being espoused on here....

Let's ignore the facts by the "mainsteam media" that she is schizophrenic and the Russian authorities are saying it's not an act of terrorism, and focus on her being a burka clad muslim woman and call it terrorism. Oh but we gotta watch out for the "PC police". Yeah damn them pc people and their "agenda".

Just curious. What about post #2 ??

Nihilistic Heathen
03-05-2016, 09:57 PM
Just curious. What about post #2 ??

It was trumped by post #7.

Barry Morris
03-06-2016, 06:36 PM
It was trumped by post #7.

Hardly. The asking why just might point out the cruelty of those who attacked her people. Which possibly was a cause of her derangement.

dancingqueen
03-07-2016, 09:12 AM
Well clearly, if they had "banned the Burka" this never would have happened...
Maybe the Burka made her do it?
Thoughts?

Barry Morris
03-07-2016, 10:32 AM
Well clearly, if they had "banned the Burka" this never would have happened...
Maybe the Burka made her do it?
Thoughts?

No. That made no difference, unless you would care to explain.

dancingqueen
03-07-2016, 04:00 PM
No. That made no difference, unless you would care to explain.

Well it is just as relevant as blaming her religion...

Barry Morris
03-07-2016, 05:08 PM
Well it is just as relevant as blaming her religion...

Seems to me that the media and many others are all to ready to blame religion, without seeking or caring about the root causes.

dancingqueen
03-07-2016, 08:12 PM
Seems to me that the media and many others are all to ready to blame religion, without seeking or caring about the root causes.

I agree, this is something we actually do agree on, people are more interested in perpetuating an imagined problem than actually looking at the various relevant aspects of the problems.

dancingqueen
03-07-2016, 08:15 PM
What does "political correctedness" even have to do here?