PDA

View Full Version : OHHHHHHHHH ADIGIRL!!!!

hp2
08-24-2007, 07:10 AM
Where are you? you are usually up posting with me at this time. I have not seen you on yet today!!

ISSSSSSSSSSSSSSs there a baby on its way!!!!!!!! lets hope if shes not on or checks in shes at the hospital welcoming the newest blessing to the world!!! /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

adigirl
08-24-2007, 08:29 AM
lol...I am trying to get last minute things done before she comes so I haven't been on as much. I can tell you that I have a little cramping this am!!! I would love to go a little early. I can't sleep anymore lol

hp2
08-24-2007, 09:10 AM
LOL happy to hear your cramping, LOL IN A GOOD WAY!!! gooooooooooo for a long ride, make hans take you for a good adventure and well ummmmmmmm do what got you prego and lmao a long walk and IT will all help!!! COME ON push out that little girl we all want to see her!! lol

all IN ALL good luck!!!!

adigirl
08-24-2007, 09:12 AM
Sex is the last thing I want to do lol I am gonna keep myself VERY busy doing stuff I shouldn't. Maybe I will have her this weekend. I have hopes! lol

Probably won't happen until Wednesday though.

hp2
08-24-2007, 09:17 AM
LOL damnit, do some jumping jacks then!!!

all jokes aside, keep her baking as long as you can its only better for her!!! and really best of luck to you both!!!!!

crazymamma
08-24-2007, 04:27 PM
PUSH IT OUT.....SHOVE IT OUT......WAY OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...Hope you get this over with soon!!!!!!

adigirl
08-24-2007, 08:50 PM
Me too!!!! lol