PDA

View Full Version : Agenda 21

Reckidecky
03-28-2016, 10:52 AM
Conspiracy theory or real? Would seem by all matters, including our government and their willful destruction of our own economy that it isn't a conspiracy theory. Look at all the trade agreements that constantly continue to decimate our economy through the off the wall global warming agend, or climate change I mean. The poisoned and bad water issues surfacing both around the country and locally in a country with the freshest water supply in the world. Trudumb giving money away to foreign countries under the guise of helping them combat the issue of climate change. It is right there for all to see yet we allow it to continue. Seems the Club of Rome has done its job and continues to allow and help us to destroy ourselves. Legislation says it all. The unemployment line says it all, the soon to be a bread line. Ok well maybe not a bread line but...the economy and the failed willful constructs of the global banks. Really our leaders are that retarded and inept or could it be intentional? I'm guessing you get the just...

http://youtu.be/sES6_OXPwOU

Hans
03-28-2016, 08:54 PM
Tell me what your suggestion(s) is/are to fix everything you just mentioned.

Reckidecky
04-01-2016, 02:01 AM
Probably the first thing would be to eliminate TPP, free trade agreements, including NAFTA. Governance should be more at the local level. The Federal government continues to bloat and is far over reaching. Should sovereignty not be worth something? Or do we just openly submit to corporatism and an open unfair world market that has no vested interest in any country or border, let alone it's populace?

Hans
04-01-2016, 06:16 AM
http://www.naftanow.org/

I am not disagreeing with what you say, but NAFTA was created because large corporations wanted it. There is no way any politician in NA is going to touch it, because it is political suicide.
Another thing that is killing us slowly is outsourcing. Again will not be touched because it is political suicide.
China is killing us also, but again nobody will touch that subject.

Corporations and their lobbying groups are responsible for most of the issues you mentioned, not government.

Reckidecky
04-03-2016, 02:26 PM
http://www.naftanow.org/

I am not disagreeing with what you say, but NAFTA was created because large corporations wanted it. There is no way any politician in NA is going to touch it, because it is political suicide.
Another thing that is killing us slowly is outsourcing. Again will not be touched because it is political suicide.
China is killing us also, but again nobody will touch that subject.

Corporations and their lobbying groups are responsible for most of the issues you mentioned, not government.

I am somewhat confused with what your saying because, although it does seem you are agreeing with me, your last statement, that corporations and lobby groups are responsible and not government, is inaccurate and something of a misnomer. Corporations and lobby groups, have become, and are our government, I think. This is exactly where and what the problem is. As you said, no politician will address these issues because it would be political suicide and politics, is and should only apply to, in the sense of our discussion, to government, no? If corporations and lobby groups were seperate from government and or politicians, there would be no correlation, yet this is obviously not the case.

How can we even begin to deal with such a dilemma? It seems to me, that not until people are unable to afford to buy anything from any of these corporations, will their power over our governments be subverted. I suppose it could be done collectively now, to some extent but, that would mean people would have to start living within their means and spending less. Much less. To ask this of a narcissistic, material driven generation, would be quite the reach. The way our grandparents lived, for example, was quite frugal, as they remembered and lived through very difficult times. The depression, world wars. Several generations are far removed from that type of lifestyle, now, that's for sure. But it would and could have an impact.

Would corporations/government create their own collapse? Unlikely. But, Unemployment is reaching critical levels, especially in the US. Canada seems to always be a bit behind, and late to the party so, if we do shadow the American economy, if something isn't done here, we're going to start seeing problems here too. Could it be in part, the reason for, and the discussion as of late, with governments suddenly looking to create a universal income? A guaranteed living allowance, while at the same time it would rid the government of welfare, unemployment insurance, old age security, disability, and all the offices and people working in those various agencies. It would keep the ball rolling.

Hans
04-03-2016, 06:19 PM
Remember what happened in 2007/2008? Those same banks are doing it again, because they know there will be government bailouts should it collapse.
And that is what has to stop. Let them go bankrupt.

Reckidecky
04-07-2016, 07:25 AM
Remember what happened in 2007/2008? Those same banks are doing it again, because they know there will be government bailouts should it collapse.
And that is what has to stop. Let them go bankrupt.

The root and the real cause of the fiasco in 2008 was the IMF and world banks though. All the other banks merely push the envelope because they can, and are allowed to. I agree, let them fail, only problem is they hold and control everyone's wealth...pension funds etc. The world banks should be excluded from the control of nations. To help developing countries, or even developed countries is one thing, to have complete control of a nations currency, fiscal and monetary policy is quite another. They are not and should be not considered one in the same.