PDA

View Full Version : Shaw Webmail

Northerngirl
08-24-2007, 10:37 AM
Can anyone access their Shaw email? I have tried last night and this morning and still can't get into it.

hp2
08-24-2007, 10:42 AM
yup, just sent myself something to do a test and IT works for me been working all day yesterday and this am to!!!

pylus
08-24-2007, 10:43 AM
I got no problems.

Northerngirl
08-24-2007, 10:54 AM
Rebooted my computer for the second time...seemed to work this time around. Thanks everyone.

Simba
08-24-2007, 10:57 AM
I found it slow this morning. I don't like the newer version of it either. I wish they would just leave things alone..lol

Koss
08-24-2007, 11:31 AM
I see a pattern, you really don't like change do you Simba? May I suggest 'Who moved my cheese?'. A very short read that may change your life.

Simba
08-24-2007, 11:42 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Koss</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I see a pattern, you really don't like change do you Simba? May I suggest 'Who moved my cheese?'. A very short read that may change your life. </div></div>

Wow very observant but dead wrong. Just because I don't agree with you about the hospital? Or because I don't like the changes made to Webmail?? LOL!!
Thank you for the suggestion on the short read though. I am very confident in my own opinions and very happy with my life the way it is /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

kathy590
08-24-2007, 11:43 AM
I was on earlier, then I could'nt get on at all, so something must be up.

Toto
08-24-2007, 09:36 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Simba</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I found it slow this morning. I don't like the newer version of it either. I wish they would just leave things alone..lol </div></div>

I'm with you, Simba! To coin an old phrase... "If it ain't broke, don't fix it!" /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/no_no.gif