04-28-2016, 12:02 PM
What ever happened to Soc67?

did he give up the Internet?

get elected to high national office?

long-term stay at Sunnybrook Farms?

https://relinquishmentdotorg.files.wordpress.com/2014/11/ponder.jpg?w=625

The Chronic Liar
04-28-2016, 12:19 PM
Last I heard he was travelling the country giving speeches on optical illusions of roadways when he was hit by a recycling bin. Judging by the size that he made those bins out to be, he is as flat as a pancake.

RWGR
04-28-2016, 12:41 PM
That is both sad and awesome.

Sad, in that his totally-unhinged ramblings will be missed.

Awesome, in that I had "Flattened By A Recycling Bin" in the "Soc's Ultimate Demise" pool!

The Chronic Liar
04-28-2016, 02:22 PM
I don't want to come across as a sore loser but I was going to take that in the pool but it was already taken. I reluctantly settled with 'axe accident while splitting unruly rabbit'

riggs
04-28-2016, 04:35 PM
Last I heard he was travelling the country giving speeches on optical illusions of roadways when he was hit by a recycling bin. Judging by the size that he made those bins out to be, he is as flat as a pancake.

Hard to forget a man who's life was turned upside down because he would rather push a bin than pull it.

RWGR
04-28-2016, 05:24 PM
I don't want to come across as a sore loser but I was going to take that in the pool but it was already taken. I reluctantly settled with 'axe accident while splitting unruly rabbit'

Ahhh, yes, great memories indeed!

Watching him go to such great lengths to support his whacked-out version of the etymology of an old phrase was entertaining, as well as downright frightening.

Barry Morris
04-28-2016, 06:12 PM

And a bunch in the background were quietly chuckling as you were sucked in to his rhetoric!!!

The Chronic Liar
04-28-2016, 06:37 PM
And a bunch in the background were quietly chuckling as you were sucked in to his rhetoric!!!

Ya it was an enjoyable time.

RWGR
04-29-2016, 09:19 AM
Barry, Soc, Sass, Persiphone...what a team, endless days of continuous jocularity!