PDA

View Full Version : Another View of the Crusades

Barry Morris
05-10-2016, 07:07 PM
http://www.thefederalistpapers.org/us/the-truth-about-the-crusades-they-dont-teach-in-school

The Voice
05-24-2016, 02:38 PM
And yet you support the Arabs in their fight against the Jews yet this link clearly shows the Jews have literally occupied The Holy Land for more than 2000 years longer than the Muslims.

More proof that you shoot from the hip and don't bother to research anything.

Barney Rubble
05-24-2016, 08:13 PM
Barry supports the Arabs in their fight against The Jews???

The Voice
05-24-2016, 11:00 PM

Political correctness at it's best????

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holy_Land

"the Jews (according to the Bible)." Cut and Paste from above link.

Barry Morris
05-27-2016, 11:47 PM

Not really. I just point out some of the nasty things Israel does to the Palestinians, and he doesn't like that.

RWGR
05-28-2016, 12:36 PM
Translation: "I am a Christian who supports radical Islamists over Jews. I don't know how I sleep at night, either"

Bluesky
05-28-2016, 03:14 PM
Not really. I just point out some of the nasty things Israel does to the Palestinians, and he doesn't like that.

Just saw a meme today on Facebook. "If all the Arabs laid down their weapons today, we would have no more violence. If the Jews laid down their weapons today, we would have no more Israel."

Yes, Israel sometimes treats their enemies harshly and unfairly. But overall, I would take the side of the the little country of Israel's any day.

Barry Morris
05-28-2016, 10:29 PM
Just saw a meme today on Facebook. "If all the Arabs laid down their weapons today, we would have no more violence. If the Jews laid down their weapons today, we would would be no more Israel."

Yes, Israel sometimes treats their enemies harshly and unfairly. But overall, I would take the side of the the little country of Israel's any day.
Apparently Netanyahu said that. Quite true, I suspect.
And I am indeed on the side of God's people, I just don't find them to always be honorable.
Sleeping nicely, thank you.

Barney Rubble
05-29-2016, 08:02 PM
Just saw a meme today on Facebook. "If all the Arabs laid down their weapons today, we would have no more violence. If the Jews laid down their weapons today, we would have no more Israel."

Well said.....seeing that Israel stated , historically, mainy times that they could co-exist with Arabs but the Arabs state that there would be no peace until the Jews were driven in the seas.
Historically, Israel when founded agreed to a Arab palestine & Jewish palentine nor did they kick the Palestinians out of their sector. The other Arab states told them (Palestinians) to leave, we will derive them (Jews) to the sea & then come back. Well, we all know what happened.
It's a good thing for Israel that all the Arab states hate each other as well cuz if they really united, Israel might not stand a chance.

RWGR
05-31-2016, 09:40 AM
I love how Israel's surrounding nations cry about the Golan Heights, the West Bank, and Gaza as "occupied territory".

The reason Israel had to "occupy" it is because the surrounding Arab nations kept attacking her, and the only way to keep a buffer from future attacks was to take those areas.

Guess how many attacks have occurred on Israel since then?

Here's a hint: the number is between -1 and 1.

Barney Rubble
05-31-2016, 12:14 PM
thumbs up!!