PDA

View Full Version : While Canadians Fret About Trump

RWGR
05-11-2016, 04:59 PM
Justin is making sure their tax dollars are used not just to kill Canadian babies, but foreign babies as well ...

On the eve of the giant annual anti-abortion protest on Parliament Hill, the Justin Trudeau government has quietly removed a restriction that prevented federal foreign aid dollars being used for abortion services in other countries.

The government of Stephen Harper committed billions in Canadian funds for its global maternal, child and newborn health, a commitment that helped leverage billions more from international state and corporate donors.

But it stopped short of allowing government funds to provide abortion services in foreign countries.

The Trudeau government, though, will lift those restrictions.

http://www.torontosun.com/2016/05/10/trudeau-oks-canadian-dollars-for-foreign-abortion-services

See, somehow I find that more frightening than wanting to build a really, really big wall. But, to each their own, I guess.

RWGR
05-11-2016, 05:03 PM
So, so far he's lifted a restriction on your taxpayer dollars being used for infanticide, and is allowing you help when you want to kill yourself.

Geez, Justin sure is a swell guy. He's practically the poster child for the Culture of Death.

Congratulations.

RWGR
05-12-2016, 09:10 AM
You are trying to defend Trudeau by saying he's just like Obama?

Thanks for making my point.

Barry Morris
05-12-2016, 09:14 AM
He's just following the Obama lead on the abortion. Certainly you remember when Obama did the same in early '09. Considering Trump or Clinton will likely be your next leader I don't see that changing any time soon.

As for the euthanasia you're stuck on blaming Trudeau but he wasn't yet PM when the Supreme Court of Canada struck down the ban on assisted suicide and gave the government a time limit to enact legislation. That time has expired actually and an extension was granted.

Yup, these things started under a conservative government, but RW can't "score" if he sees that!!!

RWGR
05-12-2016, 09:46 AM
The lifting of abortion funds internationally did not.

Listen, i know you guys are seething with anger. I don't blame you.

but, hey, at least when it's your money being used to kill babies it will be done in a tolerant and compassionate way.

RWGR
05-12-2016, 09:48 AM
The lifting of abortion funds internationally did not.

Listen, i know you guys are seething with anger. I don't blame you.

but, hey, at least when it's your money being used to kill babies it will be done in a tolerant and compassionate way.

RWGR
05-12-2016, 10:59 AM
Under Leftwing leadership, yes.

But at least half our country is angry over it. In your country a Protestant minister is scared to death of Trump, yet yawns at the idea his Premiere has Ok'd his taxpyer money to go to the killing of babies overseas.