PDA

View Full Version : Global Averages

Barry Morris
05-16-2016, 08:11 AM
Cold here?? Doesn't mean much.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/05/16/world/climate-change-april-hottest-month/index.html

"2016 to be hottest year yet as April smashes records"

RWGR
05-16-2016, 09:25 AM
Measuring temps since the mid-Nineteenth Century, the other 99.9999% of world history be damned!!

Barry Morris
05-16-2016, 11:48 AM
It's only NASA's opinion. What do they know.

RWGR
05-16-2016, 11:59 AM
And no refutation that 99.99999% of weather history is ignored.

white flag: accepted

This thread: over

:) :) :)

Barry Morris
05-16-2016, 08:08 PM
An american research organization can't even get a rise from you.

Question. Why would 99 etc percent of history matter, if man did not exist in those years?? No one was around to pollute the planet.

Now there are billions of us, putting out more greenhouse gasses than every natural event for millenia.

I'm not CONVINCED there's climate change, created by man, but I don't blindly deny the possibility either.

RWGR
05-17-2016, 09:46 AM
An american research organization can't even get a rise from you.

Why? There are left-leaning organizations with agendas here, too.

Think about NASA for a minute. It is a massive organization. It has had great success in the past. but is it needed at the size and scope it once was? Many people say no. People involved with NASA, of course, say yes.

So, we don't go to the moon anymore. We work in tandem with the Russians on the space station. The Shuttle program did it's job, but it's over. So, the move is on to massively de-fund NASA. So, what do NASA people do? Find another agenda: global warming. That has been very good to them, it has kept billions upon billions coming in every year.

Question. Why would 99 etc percent of history matter, if man did not exist in those years?? No one was around to pollute the planet.

Man existed for some of those years. And regardless, we need to know those weather patterns to see if climate is indeed cyclical in LONG TERM trends. Measuring 150 years on a planet that's been around 4.5 billion years is, to be honest, a joke.

Remember, a major reason Europe became a world power is because of a huge climactic change in Europe around the 1300s. It lengthened the agricultural seasons, and people lived longer and had more children.

What caused the great warming cycle of the 14th Century?

Barry Morris
05-17-2016, 12:56 PM
Now there are billions of us, putting out more greenhouse gasses than every natural event for millenia.

I'm not CONVINCED there's climate change, created by man, but I don't blindly deny the possibility either.

Simple.

PS Man existed for some of that time. Sure, maybe one fifty thousanth.

Barry Morris
05-17-2016, 12:57 PM
[B]....What caused the great warming cycle of the 14th Century?

I don't know, and neither do YOU know that man has no effect on the planet.

RWGR
05-17-2016, 01:06 PM
Wow, it's like 'debating' with a child

Barry Morris
05-17-2016, 01:19 PM
Wow, it's like 'debating' with a child

Oh, so you DO know, for certain, that man has no effect on the planet.

Interesting.

RWGR
05-17-2016, 01:43 PM
You totally ignore what I posted.

Fair enough, it's your childish way of admitting you're stuck.

Barry Morris
05-17-2016, 03:06 PM
You totally ignore what I posted.

Fair enough, it's your childish way of admitting you're stuck.

Nope, only in your mind.

You ignore pretty well, much better than I do.

Man has no effect on the climate and you know it.

I wonder why.

RWGR
05-17-2016, 05:35 PM
...and full-blown insanity is back!!

Barry Morris
05-17-2016, 08:04 PM
No answers. Just attacks. Nothing new.

Bet your students love you.

Unless you actually ARE two faced!!

Anapeg
05-17-2016, 09:51 PM
Barry. I agree to climate change, who caused it is a moot point. What needs be done is a question I ask each and every time one of these threads come up and have yet to get an answer. Who caused climate change is of little consequence, who can fix it is far more important.

RWGR
05-18-2016, 08:12 AM
No answers. Just attacks. Nothing new.

Bet your students love you.

Unless you actually ARE two faced!!

My students do love me. And I bet students love you, as you install Sparkomatic stereos in their cars! :) :) :)

Barry Morris
05-18-2016, 08:22 AM
It's always fascinating to me that people who know a lot about THEIR business don't believe that others know as much about THEIR business.

It inevitably costs them a lot of money!!! :) :) :)

Barry Morris
05-18-2016, 08:23 AM
My students do love me. ...

If true, then you are indeed two faced.

RWGR
05-18-2016, 08:24 AM
Uh oh, BM's at Defcon 2, ready to blow ...

I'm sure installing stereos is very lucrative!

RWGR
05-18-2016, 08:25 AM
If true, then you are indeed two faced.

Like, a Christian who loves to profess how Christian they are, but act totally opposite on BBS's??

:) :) :)

Barry Morris
05-18-2016, 08:26 AM
Uh oh, BM's at Defcon 2, ready to blow ...

I'm sure installing stereos is very lucrative!

I wouldn't know.

A lot of uneducated folk spend all kinds of money and time discovering the truth.

RWGR
05-18-2016, 08:28 AM
I wouldn't know.

A lot of uneducated folk spend all kinds of money and time discovering the truth.

Perhaps you should find those people, and join in! :) :) :)

Barry Morris
05-18-2016, 08:29 AM
Like, a Christian who loves to profess how Christian they are, but act totally opposite on BBS's??

Nobody twists words as well as you.

Ask Anapeg if I'm the same, he would know.

You just need an ego boost.

Ever notice that posting drops off when you go into attack mode?? Didn't think so.

So who is killing Soonet?? Ain't me.

RWGR
05-18-2016, 08:32 AM
So who is killing Soonet?? Ain't me.

Buddy. when they made you Mod they signed their own death warrant. Even Blue admitted that.

There is no question you are the main reason the board died. Few would disagree.

Barry Morris
05-19-2016, 04:01 PM
..There is no question you are the main reason the board died. Few would disagree.

Few anonymous bullies, that's for certain.

RWGR
05-19-2016, 04:04 PM
And to think, the biggest bully was a Mod!!

("was" being the key word) :) :) :)

Barry Morris
05-19-2016, 06:23 PM
And to think, the biggest bully was a Mod!!

("was" being the key word)

Yes, a real bully would think that any retribution for his insulting ways was bullying.

But trying to get rid of you was a good thing. :) :) :)

RWGR
05-20-2016, 08:29 AM
But trying to get rid of you was a good thing.

To you and your cronies. They are all gone, and you are not a Mod anymore.

justice prevailed! :) :) :)

The Chronic Liar
05-20-2016, 08:56 AM
To you and your cronies. They are all gone, and you are not a Mod anymore.

justice prevailed! :) :) :)

Don't give justice too much credit. It's more just Bowel Movement failing and justice winning by default.

RWGR
05-20-2016, 08:59 AM
Don't give justice too much credit. It's more just Bowel Movement failing and justice winning by default.

http://rs243.pbsrc.com/albums/ff196/justapoman/music/Animated%20gif/danceman1_16599.gif~c200

Anapeg
05-22-2016, 06:29 PM
Leaked documents from the Provincial government (See the news on either site) state our access to natural gas is being endangered due to it's affecting the climate. Now, how many of those decrying the effects of climate change will rail at the cost of going all hydroelectric for the complete home? This is where those speaking for moral reasons but lacking the courage of their convictions will become turncoats.