PDA

View Full Version : Russel Moore and Donald Trump

Bluesky
05-17-2016, 06:35 PM
It was an amazing comeback by Russel Moore.

Moore, being a leader of one the largest evangelical denomination in the US has been urging Christians not to vote for Trump

Donald Trump tweeted: “Russell Moore is truly a terrible representative of Evangelicals and all of the good they stand for. A nasty guy with no heart!"

Moore responded: "I am a nasty guy with no heart, which is why I need forgiveness of sins and redemption through the Gospel of Jesus Christ,"
He continued to say
We sing worse things about ourselves in our hymns on Sunday mornings." Citing lyrics from the hymn "Amazing Grace," he added, "We are a wretch and in need of God's grace.”

Humility wins Ego loses..

Bluesky
05-17-2016, 06:38 PM
http://thefederalist.com/2016/05/10/3-reasons-donald-trumps-attack-on-russell-moore-failed/

RWGR
05-18-2016, 08:17 AM
Humility wins Ego loses..

Not good news for you, I'd surmise :) :) :)

Barry Morris
05-18-2016, 03:11 PM
Not good news for you, I'd surmise

Oh??

I suspect that somebody who claims to "win" regularly, says, "white flag accepted", brags about his drinking and prowess with women, and how he "educates" others, probably has a tad more ego that someone who never does.

Wouldn't you think so, dear RW?? :) :) :)

RWGR
05-18-2016, 04:46 PM
Dear BM (geez, that just sounds strange) ...

I do those very things because I know they get your panties all knotted up! Most people here know I am kidding. You, however, not so much.

Is it because you have the self-professed mind of a "child"? Yes, partly. But, it is also because you're just a confrontational person by nature. It's who you are.

Hope that helps.

Goodbye, BM (now THAT conjures up funny mental images!!)

Barry Morris
05-18-2016, 07:01 PM
"Most people here know I am kidding."

Most people who?? THAT is funny!!!

RWGR
05-19-2016, 09:25 AM
Well, let me translate myself for you: "Most people here are more intelligent than you, thus ..."

hope that helps. BM!! :) :) :)

Barry Morris
05-19-2016, 03:52 PM
Well, let me translate myself for you: "Most people here are more intelligent than you, thus ..."

hope that helps. BM!!

And you state the obvious, hoping it's an insult??? :) :) :)

Troll = bully, did you know that??

RWGR
05-19-2016, 04:05 PM
Troll = bully, did you know that??

I've always said you wear many hats here!! :) :) :)

Barry Morris
05-19-2016, 06:32 PM
I've always said you wear many hats here!! :) :) :)

I know what yours covers!!!

RWGR
05-20-2016, 08:27 AM
I know what yours covers!!!

BM knows hats cover heads...I'm telling you, people, the intellectual advancement of that guy the last few years here has been impressive, to say the least!

:) :) :)