PDA

View Full Version : Though I Wish I Could Say This Is An Article From "The Onion" ...

RWGR
06-27-2016, 02:02 PM
...alas, I cannot ...

Democratic operatives responsible for creating their party’s platform this year have unanimously adopted a provision calling for the Department of Justice to investigate companies who disagree with Democrats on global warming science.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2016/06/27/dem-party-platform-calls-for-prosecuting-global-warming-skeptics/#ixzz4CngDIMVd

*** The Onion is a satirical news site; or, as BM would say: a credible source for news.

Anapeg
06-27-2016, 10:30 PM
Governments the world over seem to have removed the sheep' clothing revealing their true colours. Might it be time for the people to take back that which is rightfully theirs?

Hans
06-27-2016, 10:37 PM
If they would want to argue about climate warming based on the phenomena I would be ok with that.
But as soon as they start talking about carbon tax credits and carbon footprints, I am out.

RWGR
06-28-2016, 05:35 PM
Governments the world over seem to have removed the sheep' clothing revealing their true colours. Might it be time for the people to take back that which is rightfully theirs?

Watched an interview with former British PM Tony Blair this morning. He said what is happening in the UK and the US (Trump's improbable rise to the nomination) is happening all over Europe: a populist revolt against the ruling elites (95% of whom are leftwing).

This has been the most enjoyable political season in quite some time!