PDA

View Full Version : For Blue

RWGR
06-29-2016, 08:12 PM
Here you go, a place to debate Catholic dogma: http://forums.catholic.com/

("Here you can join over 400,000 members from around the world discussing all things Catholic. Membership is open to all, Catholic and non-Catholic alike, who seek the Truth with Charity")

The place is as serious and mellow as any on the Internet I've ever seen. From your numerous complaints in here, this new forum should be a dream for you: intellectual debate, courtesy, respect, etc. In essence, it's an anti-Soonet.

I read it sometimes, I am not a member. So, become a member, and start debating Catholic issues with people that are up to your standards.

No need to rush into it. Lurk for a while if you so choose. But eventually it would be exciting and enlightening to see you take on Catholic issues on such a high-brow forum.

Looking forward to reading your comments over there in the not-too-distant future. Let's face it, if the only reason you don't dismantle much of Catholic theology and dogma is because of me in here, there is no doubt you'll cherish the chance to slay the Catholic dragon with people like yourself over there.

If Catholics are wrong, and you are right, this should be an opportunity that has your intellectual juices flowing! After all, it is open to all, Catholic and non-Catholic alike, who seek the Truth with Charity...which is exactly what you've been desiring.

Bluesky
06-30-2016, 10:14 AM
Who says I want to debate? I am aware of many sites where I could debate if I wanted to.
You are the one who always taunts me to debate. And I won't take your bait.
I have enough to do, thank you very much. I don't get three months off like you do.

Barry Morris
06-30-2016, 04:59 PM
So RWGR says, "he (Blue) has his hands full with a lay Catholic online!"

Then he recommends that Blue starts, "..debating Catholic issues with people that are up to your standards."

And he describes the site as, "400,000 members from around the world discussing all things Catholic". And, "this new forum should be a dream for you: intellectual debate, courtesy, respect, etc"

and calls it "serious and mellow".

Isn't that odd. 400,000 at a site discussing all things RC, up to Blue's standards, and yet you claim he can't handle you, a lay Catholic.

I'm not holding my breath waiting for RWGR to bring any courtesy and respect.

Or debating skills, for that matter.
And he says, "I read it sometimes, I am not a member."

RWGR
06-30-2016, 05:15 PM
Who says I want to debate? I am aware of many sites where I could debate if I wanted to.
You are the one who always taunts me to debate. And I won't take your bait.
I have enough to do, thank you very much. I don't get three months off like you do.

..and there you go, people: the Protestant emperor has no clothes...

He occasionally starts threads here, where he wants to go into very in-depth discussions over certain biblical passages. He begins by posting certain passages that, if debated and discussed properly, could take up multiple pages on their meaning, context,etc.

Yet he posts this:

Strange,that.

Well, not really.

We all know it’s because he is afraid of true debate on the issues.Oh, he’ll tell you how interested and desirous he is for substantive and respectful debate; but they are mere words. The guy wouldn’t last five minutes with a Catholic apologist, and he knows it. He knows it all too well, in fact.

So, he sticks around here, a place he laments often, a place he has “left” or “quit” numerous times, only to return. He’ll lament the inability of others to meet his discussion standards or his debating skills. He is quite good, in fact, in telling others, often, how they fail to meet his standards. Sigh, the poor man puts up with a lot, being around most of us.

And why is that?

He needs this place like an addict needs his fix: the addict needs the rush his drug gets him;Blue needs the sense of superiority and intellectual dynamism a place like Soonet gives him. A pastor with advanced degrees in religious studies/ theology, and he keeps wading in the mud of Soonet with the pigs he so often thumbs his nose at.

Here, he can tell you what is correct, what things mean, etc, and that's it. He is the final arbiter on religious issues.

It’s why he would never go to Catholic Answers, where people with similar pedigrees discuss the issues that are discussed here at times. He would get his clock cleaned in record time, and he knows it. So, he feigns disgust and tiredness with this place,and many of us; but it’s all a show. He needs this place.

Alas, dear Soonet, the Protestant emperor has no clothes.

But many of you figured that out a while ago.

RWGR
06-30-2016, 05:15 PM

Then he recommends that Blue starts, "..debating Catholic issues with people that are up to your standards."

And he describes the site as, "400,000 members from around the world discussing all things Catholic". And, "this new forum should be a dream for you: intellectual debate, courtesy, respect, etc"

Isn't that odd. 400,000 at a site discussing all things RC, up to Blue's standards, and yet you claim he can't handle you, a lay Catholic.

and this, people, is a classic example of a fart in the wind!!

:) :) :)

Barry Morris
06-30-2016, 07:19 PM
Blah, blah, blah, the usual shtick!!

RWGR
06-30-2016, 09:59 PM
Sorry I took your hero down in one, fell swoop, but, hey, somebody had to do it.

You'll both thank me for it later.

Bluesky
07-04-2016, 02:09 PM

He doesn't debate anyway. He just quotes others.

Bluesky
07-04-2016, 02:16 PM
The real reason I wont't debate RWGR and there is evidence throughout this forum.. he argues like a child, and it leaves a stink in everyone else's nostrils, because all they see are two Christians fighting.

And that is the nonsense I don't have time for.
Numerous posters at Soonet have left this site, ONLY because of RWGR's bullying tactics. Many of my friends have been invited here by myself over the years, only to be driven away by RW's name calling, belittling, shaming and general bullying. He calls this winning. I call it shameful. Hard to believe that there is a grown man behind his keyboard.

And besides, there are so few left here that nobody cares.

RWGR
07-04-2016, 04:39 PM
The naked emperor strikes out in an emotional rant!

Notice he didn't address any issues. just attacked.

A man with advanced degrees in the field of religion, and he refuses to go to a site with people like him. Instead, he stays here, where it's safe.

Should tell you all you need to know about his faith in his own skills.

RWGR
07-04-2016, 04:40 PM
He doesn't debate anyway. He just quotes others.

The naked emperor cannot refute what I said, so he tries to refute the person.

Notice how he does not want me quoting Catholic apologists. Why? Because he can't match them, it's not even close. In fact, it's quite shocking, for someone in his position.

A pastor wants to debate and argue with lay people, not people on his own level.

The guy's a charlatan, people, that should have been pretty easy to see.

Official Cat of Soonet
07-04-2016, 04:44 PM
The real reason I wont't debate RWGR and there is evidence throughout this forum.. he argues like a child, and it leaves a stink in everyone else's nostrils, because all they see are two Christians fighting.

Numerous posters at Soonet have left this site, ONLY because of RWGR's bullying tactics. Many of my friends have been invited here by myself over the years, only to be driven away by RW's name calling, belittling, shaming and general bullying. He calls this winning. I call it shameful. Hard to believe that there is a grown man behind his keyboard.

I'd like to think I responsible for some leaving.

RWGR
07-04-2016, 04:46 PM
I'd like to think I responsible for some leaving.

His left-hand BM is responsible for mass defections. Blue even admitted as much earlier. Of course, now that I've pulled the curtain to show the powerful and mighty Oz ain't much, he'll target me for some time to come.

Barry Morris
07-04-2016, 08:24 PM
The naked emperor cannot refute what I said, so he tries to refute the person.

Notice how he does not want me quoting Catholic apologists. Why? Because he can't match them, it's not even close. In fact, it's quite shocking, for someone in his position.

A pastor wants to debate and argue with lay people, not people on his own level.

The guy's a charlatan, people, that should have been pretty easy to see.

Kinda funny considering the drivel from Roman Catholic apologists is the only source of information RWGR will believe.

RWGR
07-04-2016, 08:52 PM
Kinda funny considering the drivel from Roman Catholic apologists is the only source of information RWGR will believe.

That drivel has driven your hero into hiding here more than once.

Your man can't even beat drivel!!

Hans
07-04-2016, 11:10 PM

Should not be much of a problem for someone with your knowledge on this subject matter to refute said drivel and show the real facts, leading to the real truth.

Barry Morris
07-05-2016, 12:18 AM
Should not be much of a problem for someone with your knowledge on this subject matter to refute said drivel and show the real facts, leading to the real truth.

Excuse me chum, but you won't find one clear instance of RWGR's supposed knowledge of theology absolutely and unequivocally refuting a belief we actually have (NOT one he presumes we have).

Hans
07-05-2016, 07:24 AM
Meaning he does not know what he is talking about, or you are not in agreement with what he is saying?

Barry Morris
07-05-2016, 09:55 AM
Meaning he does not know what he is talking about, or you are not in agreement with what he is saying?

He knows what he can find in the literature about what his church believes, though his actual beliefs are unknown. The bible says, "By their fruit you will know them." You can make your own conclusions about that.

As to agreement, in fact, the major doctrines of our respective denominations are actually not that far off. But RW has a hate on for Protestants for personal reasons.

And being part of a denomination is no guarantee that any two people truly believe the same on ALL points. Of course, some denominations can't admit that, but in my interactions with people from MANY denominations, it remains true.

Hans
07-05-2016, 09:08 PM
Sounds to me like he knows what he is talking about.

Barry Morris
07-06-2016, 12:08 AM
Sounds to me like he knows what he is talking about.

Well, since in point of fact, we would actually agree on the major points of the Christian religion, that will be just fine!!

RWGR
07-06-2016, 09:45 AM
Excuse me chum, but you won't find one clear instance of RWGR's supposed knowledge of theology absolutely and unequivocally refuting a belief we actually have (NOT one he presumes we have).

I show your fundamental system is flawed, thus the entire premise is flawed.

SS is circular, and actually refutes itself.

RWGR
07-06-2016, 09:47 AM
. Of course, some denominations can't admit that, but in my interactions with people from MANY denominations, it remains true.

Cafeteria Christianity: pick what you like, leave back that which doesn't sit well with you. BM is the poster child of it.

RWGR
07-06-2016, 09:49 AM
The bible says, "By their fruit you will know them." You can make your own conclusions about that.

Let's see...you're argumentative, like to fight and sow discord, and obviously abuse power.

Your fruit is spoiling at a rapid rate, friend :) :) :)

Barry Morris
07-06-2016, 10:22 AM
Don'cha love how it takes three posts to say so little!!!

While, naturally, ignoring what he can't handle.

Have a great day, boy!!! :) :) :)

RWGR
07-06-2016, 03:16 PM
At least you didn't deny your fruit stinks.

The first step is admittance, chum!! :) :) :)

Barry Morris
07-06-2016, 03:25 PM
At least you didn't deny your fruit stinks.

The first step is admittance, chum!!

Oh?? I have to wonder if it's even possible with you.

(I know, english please...") :) :) :)

RWGR
07-06-2016, 03:31 PM
Still haven't denied it.

Good. your actions in here bring up mental images of this

http://gpl.imageafter.com/image.php?image=b1badfruit005.jpg&dl=1

Barry Morris
07-06-2016, 03:34 PM
Still haven't denied it.

Good. your actions in here bring up mental images of this

http://gpl.imageafter.com/image.php?image=b1badfruit005.jpg&dl=1

So I logged out, went to Facebook, and a friend had posted this:

"When a toxic person can no longer control you, they will try to control how others see you. The misinformation will feel unfair, but, stay above it, trusting that other people will eventually see the truth, just like you did."

RWGR, you are a twister, liar and a controller. Others have seen through you and left Soonet, and you hate it that I remain.

That is simple truth.

RWGR
07-06-2016, 03:40 PM
So I logged out, went to Facebook

Cool. Get any pre-teens to join Soonet??

RWGR, you are a twister, liar and a controller

Sigh, it's that time already?

BM, about twice a year, gets on a holier-than-though kick, and does one of two things: sends me to hell for eternity, or every-so-slyly accuses me of being Satan.

Today,I guess I'm Satan.

Others have seen through you and left Soonet

au contraire, my maniacal monarch! Record number of people left when you were a mod. Even Blue admits as much.

and you hate it that I remain

Are you kidding??? If you left here I'd better leave, too!

Proving you wrong, exposing your constant stream of lies...you're the best part of Soonet, friend!! :) :) :)

The Voice
07-06-2016, 11:23 PM

How many have left this site over Barry's Bullying Tactics?

I would contend that the Number would be MUCH higher.

Good Christian That "Barry" Fellow???

Barry Morris
07-06-2016, 11:54 PM

You've never noticed how quiet things often get after a RWGR post.

And then you come here, and for what?? First post in three weeks, and it's an insult!!!

Now who is the bully??

Bluesky
07-07-2016, 12:05 PM

Barry and I have been members of Soonet ever since it started. The precipitous drop off of membership participation here did not occur until RWGR joined. Yes, I believe Barry Morris executed the moderator position poorly. And some may have left due to his style. But that doesn't hold a candle to RWGR's name calling and immature bullying tactics.

Barry Morris
07-07-2016, 04:35 PM
No, the opposite actually.

Open your eyes!!!

RWGR
07-07-2016, 05:38 PM
Now who is the bully??

As usual, you :) :) :)

Telling the truth is not an insult, BM

RWGR
07-07-2016, 05:42 PM
Barry and I have been members of Soonet ever since it started. The precipitous drop off of membership participation here did not occur until RWGR joined. Yes, I believe Barry Morris the moderator position poorly. And some may have left due to his style. But that doesn't hold a candle to RWGR's name calling and immature bullying tactics.

And guess who invited me from Soo Today to Soonet....yup, Blue!!! :) :) :)

Blue's in a sour mood, everybody. I called his bluff on the lack of quality debate here, and now he's thrashing around like a mad man.

He's one PO'd fella right now, and he should be. After all, it can't be fun with the curtain is pulled back, and we see the Mighty Oz is but a mere midget

RWGR
07-07-2016, 05:42 PM
Open your eyes!!!

Now that's not an insult, right?

Barry Morris
07-08-2016, 06:05 PM
...Telling the truth is not an insult, BM

You heard it here folks, don't forget!! :) :) :)

RWGR
07-09-2016, 12:01 PM
For sure!

Now,what was that you wanted to tell us about homosexuality??

:) :) :)

Barry Morris
07-09-2016, 05:33 PM
...Now,what was that you wanted to tell us about homosexuality??

Just that there are some who hypocritically live the life, in spite of their denominations beliefs, and their fanatical defense against anyone who dares question anything about it is quite amusing.

Personally, of course, I have no problems with such questions.

You asked!!!

RWGR
07-11-2016, 02:29 PM
Just that there are some who hypocritically live the life, in spite of their denominations beliefs

And you, good sir, are the poster child for this! :) :) :)

Support killing babies in the womb? check

Argumentative, bullying tactics, confrontational? check

Use the Internet for inappropriate contacts? check

And that's just scratching the surface!!

Barry Morris
07-11-2016, 04:14 PM
And you, good sir, are the poster child for this! :) :) :)

Support killing babies in the womb? check

Argumentative, bullying tactics, confrontational? check

Use the Internet for inappropriate contacts? check

And that's just scratching the surface!!

As least you're funny!!!

A liar, but funny!!!

RWGR
07-11-2016, 04:18 PM
That's one I forgot, you're a liar...a terrible one at that!!

Barry Morris
07-11-2016, 04:23 PM
Funny, as I said.

Not funny hah-hah.