PDA

View Full Version : Syrian Refugee's getting 6000/month...

rez
09-11-2016, 12:25 AM
http://en.cijnews.com/?p=45923
A Syrian refugee with the pseudonym Akram has recently told CIJnews his immigration personal story since resettling in Turkey until finding a new home in the Greater Toronto Area.

During his stay in Turkey, Akram used to live in a rented house, made a living and enjoyed the the Turkish health insurance, which based on his own experience “is much better than the Canadian.”

He applied for immigration to an European country and while on the waiting list he was asked whether he would be willing to change his immigration destination to Canada. After consulting friends he gave his consent.

Akram and all his family were interviewed together for about two hours by Canadian security officials with the help of a translator. They were asked about their military service, affiliation with armed groups and their cellphones were searched for photos of armed militiamen.

According to Akram, the Syrian refugees in Canada are “very pleased” (اكثر من مرتاحين) from their financial situation. His neighbours who have 7 or more kids receive around $4,000 monthly in child support in addition to the $2,000 monthly allowance from the Canadian government. Some have purchased cars worth of $10,000 and even $20,000.

Most of his friends declined job offers introduced to them by a volunteer and they prefer to stay at home unemployed. “Never in my life I stayed at home and someone gave me money. I came to Canada and the government is giving me money. It is fantastic (ايشي خيالي)”, Akram said.

Many seriously contemplate to have more children in order to receive an extended child support as a main source for income. Some of their wives are already pregnant. “Giving birth has become a business (تجارة)”, he explained.

Akram further said that his Syrian neighbours have no food shortage as aside from the generous financial support from the government, many registered to several food banks in the area.

He strongly believes that the Syrian refugees will not consider returning to their homeland once it is liberated, because of the comfortable conditions they enjoy in Canada.

rez
09-11-2016, 12:26 AM
Thats only about 1/3 of the article..

Just wondering what you all think of that? They are getting paid to have babies.. I just wanted to personally thank all you retards who voted liberal/Trudeau.. good job on destroying our countries future.

riggs
09-11-2016, 12:32 PM
Thats only about 1/3 of the article..

Just wondering what you all think of that? They are getting paid to have babies.. I just wanted to personally thank all you retards who voted liberal/Trudeau.. good job on destroying our countries future.

They won't care what you or I think. As long as he continues to march in parades, take selfies and generally do nothing for this country, they will support him like Ontario supported the Liberals...............until it's too late.

Barney Rubble
09-11-2016, 05:00 PM
I believe they only get supplemented income for 1 year

Hans
09-11-2016, 11:17 PM
I take that, retroactive, since I got nothing when I arrived here.

Barry Morris
09-12-2016, 07:50 AM
I take that, retroactive, since I got nothing when I arrived here.

Whaddya know, neither did I.

Tell us about your circumstances. Did you arrive with just the shirt on your back??

Anapeg
09-12-2016, 02:13 PM
Thats only about 1/3 of the article.

Just wondering what you all think of that? They are getting paid to have babies. I just wanted to personally thank all you retards who voted liberal/Trudeau. Good job on destroying our countries future.

You are most graciously welcome. When you come up with a better choice of parties to vote for, get back to me. The three we have to choose from are screwing us over so you might look for some more honest, please? By the by, I missed your letter of apology for Mike Harris or Brian Mulroney, "retard".

Hans
09-12-2016, 08:15 PM
Whaddya know, neither did I.

Tell us about your circumstances. Did you arrive with just the shirt on your back??

When I got here I could not do anything for 8 months. Not allowed schooling, not allowed to look for a job, not allowed to do anything.
I also had to pay $1,500 for the paperwork once it was finally finished.

I could have used that time for something more useful than sitting at home waiting.

Good thing I did not just have a shirt on my back, eh?

Barry Morris
09-13-2016, 12:25 AM
If I had eight months to plan, when I couldn't do anything else anyway, I sure wouldn't be watching Captain Kangaroo.

Thanks for the confirmation that refugees are NOT ripping us off.

Hans
09-13-2016, 06:19 AM
They are ripping us off. Nobody forced them to come here. They could have declined. They could have stayed where they were.

They come here because they know this is where the free money is.
Same reason why they do a long walk all across Europe to reach countries like Germany, because that is where the free money is.

And what are you going to plan for if you don't even know if you can stay here Barry? But I am sure the "refugees" wont have to worry about the staying part.

Barry Morris
09-13-2016, 06:26 AM
They are ripping us off. Nobody forced them to come here. They could have declined. They could have stayed where they were.

Yes, I'm sure they could have just died, and saved us the trouble.

Anapeg
09-13-2016, 12:28 PM

They come here because they know this is where the free money is.
Same reason why they do a long walk all across Europe to reach countries like Germany, because that is where the free money is.

And what are you going to plan for if you don't even know if you can stay here Barry? But I am sure the "refugees" wont have to worry about the staying part.

You have seen that which they left behind?

Barry Morris
09-13-2016, 01:32 PM

Fat chance.

Anapeg
09-13-2016, 04:07 PM
Fat chance.

That or simply doesn't give a damn.

Barry Morris
09-13-2016, 06:10 PM
That or simply doesn't give a damn.

Just like speeding on city streets.

Hans
09-13-2016, 06:49 PM

Do you think Syria is the only country that has such issues?
Fact is taking in refugees is not a solution. The solution is fixing whatever causes them to leave.

Can you imagine what would have happened after WWII if we had all these people in Europe become refugees? We didn't, we fixed the issues and most of them stayed.

Hans
09-13-2016, 06:51 PM
Just like speeding on city streets.

Don't tell me you never speed on city streets.

Barry Morris
09-13-2016, 07:13 PM
Fact is taking in refugees is not a solution. The solution is fixing whatever causes them to leave.

Can you imagine what would have happened after WWII if we had all these people in Europe become refugees? We didn't, we fixed the issues and most of them stayed.

There won't be a small war if we try to "fix the issues", not this time. WW3 comes to mind.

We took in 25,000 refugess. How many immigrants do we take in EVERY year?? Bet you have no idea.

Barry Morris
09-13-2016, 07:13 PM

Never to show off how big my cojones are.

Anapeg
09-13-2016, 07:58 PM

The Syrian conflict knows no end. Perhaps, should it end they may well try to repair and remain within their homeland.

Anapeg
09-13-2016, 08:01 PM

10, 20, even 30 over but never enough to receive a suspension and having my vehicle impounded.

riggs
09-13-2016, 08:10 PM
If I had eight months to plan, when I couldn't do anything else anyway, I sure wouldn't be watching Captain Kangaroo.

Thanks for the confirmation that refugees are NOT ripping us off.

I'm not sure how one persons experience can be compared and then assumed confirmation that the refugee plan isn't flawed. The plan should never be cash for life but instead as a cash injection to assist in the set up and settle in period. If the article is true, then they have shown that some are not grateful but are instead taking advantage of a system. Therefore the plan is flawed and they are indeed ripping us off intentionally.

Hans
09-13-2016, 08:19 PM
10, 20, even 30 over but never enough to receive a suspension and having my vehicle impounded.

I never received a suspension or impounding either, and I have been zapped at 165 at one point in time.

Hans
09-13-2016, 08:23 PM
There won't be a small war if we try to "fix the issues", not this time. WW3 comes to mind.

We took in 25,000 refugess. How many immigrants do we take in EVERY year?? Bet you have no idea.

But these are not immigrants, that is what really makes the difference. How much chance do these refugees have to make a good productive life for themselves in Canada?
The odds are highly against 99% of them.

Immigrants often arrive here based on a decision they made, having weight the odds and be prepared for what will come.
Immigrants do not receive any kind of monetary assistance, and have to pay for their processing fees etc...

You cannot compare immigrants against refugees.

Hans
09-13-2016, 08:24 PM
The Syrian conflict knows no end. Perhaps, should it end they may well try to repair and remain within their homeland.

If we fixed Germany and Europe after WWII, I am sure we can fix Syria.

Barry Morris
09-13-2016, 09:08 PM
If we fixed Germany and Europe after WWII, I am sure we can fix Syria.

Simplistic.

Germany was beaten. The war was over.

Thw war of terror is not, and no one sees an end.

Hans
09-13-2016, 09:37 PM
Simplistic.

Germany was beaten. The war was over.

Thw war of terror is not, and no one sees an end.

The war on terror is not a war. It is a made up media event, as a replacement for the war on drugs.

Anapeg
09-14-2016, 04:47 PM
I never received a suspension or impounding either, and I have been zapped at 165 at one point in time.

Couldn't have been recently or you would have been charged with racing
or whatever and lost everything.

Anapeg
09-14-2016, 04:52 PM
The war on terror is not a war. It is a made up media event, as a replacement for the war on drugs.

Neither qualifies as a war per se. The war on terrorism is a war for oil, and The war on drugs was a way to militarize the police forces and nothing more.

Hans
09-14-2016, 06:46 PM
Couldn't have been recently or you would have been charged with racing
or whatever and lost everything.

Cost me $20 dollars.

Hans
09-14-2016, 06:51 PM
Neither qualifies as a war per se. The war on terrorism is a war for oil, and The war on drugs was a way to militarize the police forces and nothing more.

The war on terrorism really started after 9/11. Terrorists do not want oil, so it is not a war for oil. The US is simply lucking out that the terrorists are associated with the Middle East, where there happens to be a lot of oil.
The war on drugs is still ongoing, but in the background since it is becoming old news.

What do both wars have in common? they will never end, since there will always be a drug trafficker or a terrorist somewhere in the world.
And that is the main reason why the US switched from physical wars like Korea and Vietnam to drug and terrorist wars, to keep the weapon industry and military endlessly going with minimal loss on their end.

Read the FBI document on the war on drugs. It has nothing to do with militarizing police forces. https://leb.fbi.gov/2011/february/leb-february-2011

Bluesky
09-16-2016, 08:19 AM
Cost me $20 dollars.

My guess - this happened in Europe.

Anapeg
09-16-2016, 04:54 PM

Speeding, even when I was a teen in the sixties cost more than that.

Hans
09-16-2016, 06:51 PM

Czech Republic,7 Km away from the border 1999. I decided the let her roll towards the border rather than flying in high at 200 an hour. I was in a hurry to get to Italy and was running a bit late.
They zapped me at 165, pulled me over, said I was not an ignorant driver and gave me a 400 Koruna fine, which is at current rate exactly $21.85.

For some reason they have to provide you with a receipt, but the receipts are like little pieces of paper money that come in pre-printed amounts.
I know for a fact I paid them 400 because that was all I had left of their currency, but I only got receipts for 200 Koruna.
They were doing to same thing to some German they pulled over. I bet he did not get all his receipts either.

It was a good test to see how correct my gauge was, and it was spot on.

Now did I tell you about the time I pulled 1,000,000 from the ATM?