PDA

View Full Version : Michael Flynn in August: Islamism a 'vicious cancer' in body of all Muslims

Hans
11-22-2016, 04:37 PM
Michael Flynn in August: Islamism a 'vicious cancer' in body of all Muslims that 'has to be excised'

Donald Trump's pick to be national security adviser, retired Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn, called Islamism a "vicious cancer inside the body of 1.7 billion people" that has to be "excised" during an August speech.

Flynn, who has called Islam as a whole a "cancer" in the past, made the comments during a speech to the Ahavath Torah Congregation in Stoughton, Massachusetts. Video of his speech is available on YouTube and was reviewed by CNN's KFile.
"We are facing another 'ism,' just like we faced Nazism, and fascism, and imperialism and communism," Flynn said. "This is Islamism, it is a vicious cancer inside the body of 1.7 billion people on this planet and it has to be excised."

http://www.cnn.com/2016/11/22/politics/kfile-michael-flynn-august-speech/index.html

Well, he has a point. I would not go as far as say "all", but I would say in a bunch. And he is correct.
Most Islam extremists and Islam terrorists are not going to stop, no matter how much you try to reason with them. So for those, there is no real other alternative than to use strong force against them.

Anapeg
11-22-2016, 06:08 PM
Try getting to Hell out of their country. We are infidels and as such we desecrate their soil. They have the right to self-determination and the right to do with their oil as they see fit.

Hans
11-22-2016, 07:30 PM
Yes, but using violence against "infidels" is not ok.

Anapeg
11-22-2016, 09:21 PM
Yes, but using violence against "infidels" is not ok.

You have seen what the allies are doing to their holy land right Hans?

Hans
11-23-2016, 06:14 AM
I don't believe allies have been using suicide vests to blow up citizens, or beheaded people, or threw them in barrels of acid, or made mass graves, etc...

Anapeg
11-23-2016, 10:59 AM
I don't believe allies have been using suicide vests to blow up citizens, or beheaded people, or threw them in barrels of acid, or made mass graves, etc...

Of course, you are right Hans if you chose to ignore bombing and indiscriminately killing hundreds of thousands.