PDA

View Full Version : The new chief is in town

Hans
01-20-2017, 07:39 PM
Vowing to “get the job done,” President Trump took office Friday outlining a drastically different agenda than that of his predecessor and installing key members of his national security team – as he began the work of turning his bold, and often brash, campaign promises into action.

“The time for empty talk is over. Now arrives the hour of action,” Trump declared in his inaugural address on the West Front of the Capitol, issuing a fiery condemnation of business as usual in Washington.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/01/20/trump-outlines-new-vision-on-first-day-as-president.html

And so many said he did not stand a chance.
He is officially #45.

Anapeg
01-21-2017, 12:36 AM
Not very many participated in the ceremonies, or so it seemed to me.

Hans
01-21-2017, 04:30 PM
Ceremonies do not matter much. What matters is the program and how that affects the people.

Reckidecky
02-12-2017, 02:50 AM
He is a true Patriot, I do believe. He may, if he can get around the treasonous Democrats, the MSM, TPTB, and the shadow government, turn out to be one of the greatest Presidents of all time. Gave up a billionaire lifestyle, to be ridiculed, slandered, and threatened with death all to retake the sovereignty of his country back. We have Trudeau, the polar opposite of Trump. He is an Alpha male, and we have a "useful idiot". I'm jealous.