PDA

View Full Version : Rex Murphy homers again

Bluesky
04-01-2017, 10:19 AM
http://news.nationalpost.com/full-comment/rex-murphy-actually-witchcraft-is-a-pretty-good-explanation-for-all-thats-happening-in-ontario

Anapeg
04-02-2017, 04:04 PM
She has virtually singlehandedly broken a once stout, self-sustaining, self-reliant province and her federal counterpart is fast following her steps. I have in the past voted Liberal stating I could not afford to vote PC. How times have changed.

KDawg
04-02-2017, 05:08 PM
She has virtually singlehandedly broken a once stout, self-sustaining, self-reliant province and her federal counterpart is fast following her steps. I have in the past voted Liberal stating I could not afford to vote PC. How times have changed.
Good opinion piece by Murphy but this didn't start with Wynne. Remember the McGuinty Liberals' promise to not raise taxes in 2003? He then introduced the largest tax increase in Ontario's history with the health premium - yet they won every election since. The Liberals lying to Ontario, increasing costs and taxes to the point that Ontario is in facing economic oblivion is not news. This includes Orazietti locally, who took a page out of McGuinty's playbook and ran like a coward with his tail between his legs.

Better late than never that people are finally waking up.