PDA

View Full Version : Another Day ...

Aristotle
05-23-2017, 08:16 AM
...another slaughter of innocents.

But let's not call it "Islamic Extremism", that's highly offensive.

We'll PC ourselves right out of existence some day.

Anapeg
05-23-2017, 07:27 PM
Hadn't heard, has anyone taken responsibility or was the one chap all alone?

Hans
05-23-2017, 08:45 PM
ISIS has taken responsibility, but apparently there is no real proof they were behind this.
However, if it were true, than they have a serious issue with advanced terror cells in the UK because of past terrorist attacks in the UK.

Anapeg
05-24-2017, 03:56 PM
ISIS has taken responsibility, but apparently, there is no real proof they were behind this.
However, if it were true then they have a serious issue with advanced terror cells in the UK because of past terrorist attacks in the UK.

Problems will arise when one cannot identify one's enemies. It is not cricket when they do not subscribe to the rules of war according to the Geneva Convention.

Hans
05-24-2017, 05:40 PM
Geneva convention does not directly apply, since this is not a war. This is terrorism.

Aristotle
05-24-2017, 06:27 PM
Correct, terrorists are not covered under the GC

Barry Morris
05-29-2017, 10:59 PM
They keep coming because they think the real terrorists use high tech weapons to kill their children.

Aristotle
05-30-2017, 08:18 AM
They keep coming because they think the real terrorists use high tech weapons to kill their children.

I'm not a fan of the UN, either, Barry.

Glad we see eye to eye here, buddy

Anapeg
05-30-2017, 01:32 PM
I'm not a fan of the UN, either, Barry.

Glad we see eye to eye here, buddy

Yet without the U.N. to hide behind how would the U.S. or any other country for that matter hide their more nefarious dealings. The U.N. is a wonderful guise under which to operate, is it not?

Aristotle
05-30-2017, 02:53 PM
The US can't hide behind the UN, it's too large

Barry Morris
05-31-2017, 10:38 AM
Republicans always deflect on Facebook, too.

Ah well.

It is said that 90 percent of terror attacks in the USA are from non-muslims.

I expect no intelligent response.

Aristotle
05-31-2017, 11:14 AM
Republicans always deflect on Facebook, too.

I am proud that Republicans deflect crap on FB, shows good character!

Source? Link?

I expect no intelligent response.

You shouldn't expect one, when your premise starts with "It is said"

We're all adults here. Let's provide more than "it is said" as a source if we want to further the conversation.

And if your numbers do indeed prove correct, then I guess we can wave off the inane suggestion that the foreign policy of the USA has created modern terrorism, for it seems they are hitting European targets at a higher rate.

Methinks you're stuck between a rock and a hard place here, Mr. Morris :) :) :)

Official Cat of Soonet
05-31-2017, 11:58 AM
30% of all terrorist attacks are commited by Kathy Griffin

http://ll-media.tmz.com/2017/05/30/0530-kathy-griffin-graphic-donald-trump-head-cut-off-tyler-sheilds-9.jpg

Aristotle
05-31-2017, 12:01 PM
First, that shows just how tasteless and out of touch the Hollywood Left is.

Second, Trump still looks better than her in that picture, and that is just sad for her.

I suppose I'd be very angry, too, if I were that homely.

Official Cat of Soonet
05-31-2017, 12:06 PM
At least 2 people thought this was a good idea. That's depressing.

Aristotle
05-31-2017, 05:04 PM
Awwww, seems the lovely and talented comedienne lost a gig

CNN has fired Kathy Griffin from their annual New Year’s Eve program, which she cohosted with anchor Anderson Cooper.

http://variety.com/2017/tv/news/cnn-kathy-griffin-donald-trump-beheading-1202448875/

For a C-lister like her, CNN was the top...'tis a shame,a real shame

Barry Morris
05-31-2017, 11:26 PM
Nope, nothing on Soonet today.

Anapeg
06-01-2017, 07:57 AM
Her "humour" was tasteless but that is the state of humour today. When would be stars go political it tends to run off the tracks at one point or another. I find the furore raised by this interesting yet when Obama was burned in effigy, shown hanging from a tree and such that was alright. It would seem humour is truly subjective.

Official Cat of Soonet
06-01-2017, 07:58 AM
Nope, nothing on Soonet today.

Admiring his work

Official Cat of Soonet
06-01-2017, 08:09 AM
Her "humour" was tasteless but that is the state of humour today. When would be stars go political it tends to run off the tracks at one point or another. I find the furore raised by this interesting yet when Obama was burned in effigy, shown hanging from a tree and such that was alright. It would seem humour is truly subjective.

Hollywood is hypocritical. Just because they apologize and pretend to be furious over it, they really don't care. They have a wholesome, public image to portray.

Barry Morris
06-01-2017, 04:54 PM

Yup, the problem being that Republicans usually have none, especially if they are Trumpers.

Anapeg
06-01-2017, 04:59 PM
Hollywood is hypocritical. Just because they apologise and pretend to be furious over it, they really don't care. They have a wholesome, public image to portray.

They "act" for a living and it simply by osmosis enters their private lives. They are plastic and amount to no more than a hill of beans in my opinion. Their opinions, leanings if you will are installed by their handlers.

Anapeg
06-01-2017, 05:00 PM
The US can't hide behind the UN, it's too large

You don't disagree with me then.

Barry Morris
06-03-2017, 09:48 PM

Source? Link?

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1418624834888900&set=a.394353830649344.95720.100002241906596&type=3&theater

Just a quick one.

Edit to add, Ari's record on posts one after another is 11, so I don't want to interrupt!!! Go Ari!!!

Aristotle
06-04-2017, 07:46 AM
and another day of carnage, courtesy of radical Islam.

England the target again, just more proof US foreign policy is the reason terrorists ...

... wait

Aristotle
06-06-2017, 02:51 PM
Yup, US foreign policy again ...

A Toronto woman has been charged after a suspect masked with an ISIS bandana allegedly swung a golf club at store employees while screaming threats and Islamic chants on Saturday afternoon at the same time that a terrorist rampage occurred in London.

http://www.torontosun.com/2017/06/06/woman-screaming-allahu-akbar-charged-in-toronto-store-attack-sources

Aristotle
06-06-2017, 02:52 PM
...yup

French police shot a man outside Notre-Dame cathedral in Paris on Tuesday after he tried to attack them with a hammer and shouted "This is for Syria" in a terror incident just two days after the London attacks.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/06/06/parisians-told-avoid-notre-dame-amid-reports-explosion/

Aristotle
06-07-2017, 08:06 AM
No question, it's US foreign policy doing all this ...

At least 12 people were killed and 42 others wounded Wednesday morning in a pair of devastating attacks on two of Iran’s most potent symbols: the national Parliament and the mausoleum of the Islamic Republic’s founder, Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/06/07/world/middleeast/iran-parliament-attack-khomeini-mausoleum.html?_r=0