PDA

View Full Version : Beginning of the End ...

Aristotle
06-07-2017, 05:14 PM
...or end of the beginning?

Can Comey Take Down Trump Presidency?

http://nypost.com/2017/06/07/comeys-testimony-poised-to-be-defining-moment-of-trumps-presidency/

Barry Morris
06-07-2017, 05:28 PM
I'd vote republican if I lived in the USA.

But I'll be glad to see trump dumped!!!

Aristotle
06-07-2017, 05:36 PM
I usually avoid the Washington melodrama, but this may be worth watching

Official Cat of Soonet
06-07-2017, 09:34 PM
Every time I think the end is near for Trump, he finds a way. I've been thinking his end has been near since he announced he was running.

As for Comey, It would take something more than what is already out there to bring down Trump at this point.

Aristotle
06-08-2017, 12:38 PM
So far it seems the early Comey testimony has been a dud, as far as Trump haters and hunters are concerned. Trump is actually being vindicated, according to some.

the market is rallying to record territory again. The Donald is one tough cookie, or so it seems.

Official Cat of Soonet
06-08-2017, 12:47 PM
So far it seems the early Comey testimony has been a dud, as far as Trump haters and hunters are concerned. Trump is actually being vindicated, according to some.

the market is rallying to record territory again. The Donald is one tough cookie, or so it seems.

This was really good for Trump. Not only does it make clear Trump was not under investigation, he even asked to know if anyone else in his circle was.

Aristotle
06-08-2017, 01:11 PM
The Left and the media really thought they had their "gotcha" moment here.

I shouldn't enjoy the pain they are feeling right now...but it's difficult not to.

Official Cat of Soonet
06-08-2017, 02:46 PM
The Left and the media really thought they had their "gotcha" moment here.

I shouldn't enjoy the pain they are feeling right now...but it's difficult not to.

They got a moment of their own starring Loretta Lynch.

Hans
06-08-2017, 06:34 PM
It is already removed as front page news on CNN.
CNN replaced it with:

'My body is awesome': Trans man expecting first child
http://www.cnn.com/2017/06/08/health/trans-man-pregnant-trnd/index.html

Aristotle
06-08-2017, 08:21 PM
No high-fives and planning for impeachment specials tonight at CNN, NBC, MSNBC, et al

How glum they all must be

I swear, I tried not to smile when typing that