PDA

View Full Version : Medal Of Honour Airborne Xbox 360

Madmax
08-26-2007, 09:26 AM
I just played the Demo (On the Hardest Level in the Demo which is the Hardest offered in the game) of this yesterday and i must say it is better IMO then COD 3 and we all know how Great COD 3 is and it was Great for sure more like Awesome, but Medal of honour series have always been more realistic from Day one since ever making the very first Medal Of Honor game.

It was exciting to see how good the game play was and if you died you start all over from parachuting out of a plane, but if you happen to do some of the misson parts then you won't need to do those over once you respawned, giving you an advantage as when dropping from plane you can actually steer over to a new area in which your away from where you have died, making it pretty good incase you land in same area, you maybe shot all over again.

This game is a must have for those who are into realistic war time gaming.

mercifulpenguin
08-26-2007, 10:55 AM
i was gonna download but am pretty sick of ww2 games (plus, CoD3 blew hard chunks) looking forward to Call of Duty 4
is it that much different than the rest

B.David
08-26-2007, 07:27 PM
Call of Duty 3 was brutal. The 2nd one was much more fun. Call of Duty 4 is looking great though, watched IGN's video preview twice and love it.

As for MoH: Airbourne, it's good, but not worth the full pricetag of $69.99 or anywhere near that. It has a duck & cover system finally, more realistic than R6 Vegas's system I think.

Madmax
08-27-2007, 01:29 PM
Anyone have the full version of this game yet or know where to get a copy for FREE ... PM me information?

Yes i agree about prices that is where a modification is needed for a second Xbox 360... /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

AmdWolfman
08-27-2007, 03:00 PM
who would actually go out and buy one and just give it away.lol

mboy67
08-27-2007, 06:01 PM
I tried the PC demo of the Game rather then the 360. Liked it a lot and chances are I will buy the PC over the 360.

Madmax
08-28-2007, 09:32 AM
Ah don't be a wuss ... buy it for the Controller and play like a man on the Xbox 360 they way it was mean't to be played... /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

I may consider a keyboard mouse setup for the Xbox 360.

Madmax
08-28-2007, 09:33 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: AmdWolfMan</div><div class="ubbcode-body">who would actually go out and buy one and just give it away.lol</div></div>

or know where to get a copy for FREE

What i mean't was, well you know what i mena't, a COPY of it from the internet.

I did not say i wanted to buy it only want to play it for FREE.. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Even if someone has a legit copy to lend me for a very very short while.

Madmax
08-29-2007, 08:09 AM
This game rocks so far.