PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a pug puppy

bradwc2002
09-03-2007, 07:22 PM
Does anyone know if someone in town breeds pugs, im looking for a pug puppy, if anyone knows someone i can contact about it, msg me...thanks

intelligirl
09-03-2007, 07:40 PM
yep...read the ad posted about 12 or so before you...Debra Cox on Sugar Island has pups ready to go next week.

debrac
09-03-2007, 07:46 PM
Thanks LLL, I do have 3 blck female and 2 fawn males left.all are AKC Reg an have been dewormed and have there first shots. they are ready to go. Both parents are black, and have no known health problems. great temperment, .I will meet you in town next to the Ca bridge US info center, no problem with crossing the boarder, if you would like to call feel free. 906-630-3962

DogsRule
09-03-2007, 08:42 PM
No known health problems? There are A LOT of health problems in that breed. Do you do health testing?

Wood-things...make sure you get any and all health testing paperwork from the breeder (anything done to the pups AND to the parents). Trust me on this one. I woke up one morning to a dead dog. He had Addisons Disease, was only 2 years old and was a Canadian champion, and from what I've been told, it is a genetic issue. He was purchased in Argentina and they dont do health testing there. Learned my lesson the VERY hard way!!! Still dealing with the grief /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif

DogsRule
09-03-2007, 08:45 PM
Here is an awsome site about them!

http://www.pugvillage.com/pughealth_main.htm

debrac
09-04-2007, 08:40 AM
Well Dogs rule if you notice I said no known health problems,
As far as your dog dieing of addision why did you not treat it? that is treatable isnt it? We had a Yellow lab with it in the shelter and it is still alive. Theses pups come with a health garuntee,
Any one who has gotten a pup from me will tell you that. if some one who purchases a pup from me wants referance, they just need to ask.