PDA

View Full Version : easy money filling out surveys!

PwRjinjin
09-04-2007, 11:19 PM
So you are already on the internet right. well if it gets slow on the ol' soonet why not try and make some easy cash. you are already sitting here and its just typing. you can type. try it out!

http://www.AWSurveys.com/HomeMain.cfm?RefID=lucasmcfadden

*Angel*
09-05-2007, 09:05 PM
have u made money from it?

Lazlowe
09-07-2007, 11:41 AM
THe existing surveys only total $27 and you need $75 to cash out. The surveys all involve looking at websites promotoing on-line surveys for cash. It seems each month there is a new survey but only worth $1.00. I suspect the only way you'll ever get to $75 is to collect the $1.25 bounty on eaach new sucker uhm I mean client that signs up through your link.
As far as I'm concerned, its just another on-line scam.

Bob Toe
09-09-2007, 06:02 PM
I do three or four surveys and the most I have made was a cheque for $3.00 I am also racking up loads of points towards ???? and I don't have a clue how to cash them in or for what. There was one particular survey, can't remember which one, that when I had completed it told me I didn't qualify for the payment. Just a big scam as far as I can see.

J*B
09-10-2007, 12:00 PM
Lol, easy way to waste time.. if you are bored, don't ever expect to see any $$$ /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

terr994
09-11-2007, 10:45 AM
Moola is real, I got 5 invites left...pm with email addy if you want one, I cashed out 60 bux already....can get frustrating so i sugest you work your way up and not bet high till you are up there a bit...if you have a cell phone to verify account it is better, then you will get the boosters.

Daiv
09-13-2007, 02:27 PM
I don't know if anybody remembers All Advantsage or not. It was real. It was a toolbar that you had on your screen that showed ads. It didn't do anything but update everyonce in awhile. As long as you were online, and actively browsing, it made you money. I received a few cheques from them.

Of course, they shut down afterawhile.

Anyway, point is, they're not ALL scams. Some of them work.
(I haven't tried this one, though, and probably won't. I hate filling out surveys and only did the All Advantage one because I didn't actually have to DO anything.)

Daiv
09-13-2007, 02:36 PM
And just for fun I googled All Advantage to see what was up with that site. Apparently there is a new one and the view bar is beta testing, but I signed up to see what happens.

My referral ID, if anybody chooses to try this out, is BBHG2235. or
click my reference here (http://www.agloco.com/r/BBHG2235)
I don't know if it will actually work like it used to, but meh... who knows, eh?

Daiv
09-13-2007, 05:55 PM
Somebody else joined with my referral, I don't know who, but thanks.

It says I have 0.3 hours this month. Go me!

It is a pain in the [censored] that I have to re-login everytime I click on a link on the site, though.

terr994
09-26-2007, 02:24 PM
Working fine for me....i am using msn explorer.