PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else having msn problems

crazymamma
09-15-2007, 03:43 PM
ok...There's a new damn virus out apparently it's sending all kinds of pics and messages out!!!!

Xzavia
09-15-2007, 04:02 PM
Mine's been good...(touch wood!)

crazymamma
09-15-2007, 04:13 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Evil twin</div><div class="ubbcode-body">hat's OK I don't use it anymore </div></div>
have another!

The 6th Member Of AC/DC
09-15-2007, 04:22 PM
Dont do it. He is violent...

blueeyedgirl
09-15-2007, 04:26 PM
Have not had any issues with mine!

crazymamma
09-15-2007, 04:39 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Evil twin</div><div class="ubbcode-body">meet me THERE I have a tab! </div></div>
Where's there?

crazymamma
09-15-2007, 04:52 PM
ohh lmOA ! Yeah ok.....

PwRjinjin
09-15-2007, 05:12 PM
providing you don't click on anything stupid you should be okay. having a virus scanner on helps sometimes too.

crazymamma
09-15-2007, 05:14 PM
I have a virus scanner I was accepting a pic from a friend...apparently she didn't send it...others are having problems as well

terr994
09-15-2007, 06:10 PM
google it and you will find the answer, this is an old virus, ive had it, you get it from one of your contacts and it is real convincing, lol, "hey look at my new pictures" it says...and then again if you dont answer right away or click the my document thingy....had it got rid of it easy....just gotta goole it..

crazymamma
09-15-2007, 06:32 PM
yeah but what do I google for how is it worded? Please help out!

oldcelticpitbull
09-15-2007, 10:42 PM
i have been recieving a message that says " i found this funny pic of you on my space" and a zip folder appears. I never accepted even tho it was from a person on my friends list, i asked why it was a zipped folder and they never answered... so i called them and they said there msn is all messed up and they arent even on there computer. I have been receiving this message for 2 days now, from different [eople on my friends list and when i call them, they all say the same things. My msn doesnt work! This sounds the same has what you guys are talking about.

NoName
09-15-2007, 11:12 PM
Try googling the name of the .zip folder that it is trying to send. That should find instructions on how to get rid of it...and having a virus scanner on your computer does not mean that you can't get viruses.

NoName
09-15-2007, 11:13 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sweetMommyof3AVE</div><div class="ubbcode-body">i have been recieving a message that says " i found this funny pic of you on my space" and a zip folder appears. I never accepted even tho it was from a person on my friends list, i asked why it was a zipped folder and they never answered... so i called them and they said there msn is all messed up and they arent even on there computer. I have been receiving this message for 2 days now, from different [eople on my friends list and when i call them, they all say the same things. My msn doesnt work! This sounds the same has what you guys are talking about. </div></div>

Yeah, it locks up msn so you can't send instant messages to people or receive them either (my friend had that virus).

bLiNd_SiDeD
10-17-2007, 11:07 PM
I donno about you al but mine keeps logging off and on, like it keeps loosing it's connection..it's a pain when i'm getting files from others..