PDA

View Full Version : photo album help

hemi_69
09-17-2007, 09:58 PM
I'm trying to build a family website and I would like some of the pages to be online photo albums in where you see all the thumbnails and just click the one you want to see the full size picture, I don't want any adds on the page or anythign like that all I want is my pictures and my choice of background / template, I also don't want to have to upload all my pics seperatly to online storage or anything like that so places like photobucket etc are out of the question, anyone have any info on software that can be used I've tried a couple like Splat HTML, PixMatrix, and JAlbum so far JALbum being my choice except that the pictures get a little distorted and pixelated /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif

any help would be great
thanks

BFLPE
09-17-2007, 10:26 PM
JAlbum looks pretty good and if you look through the album settings you should be able to get good quality images.

If you looking to put this on your isp webspace it would be a great choice I think. If you have hosting with php/sql support look at something like coppermine (http://coppermine-gallery.net/)