PDA

View Full Version : Baby behaviour

10-01-2007, 04:46 PM
I have been noticing, when my daughter (just turned 1) picks up a book, she always spins it right side up?

I have been giving it to her upside down, and she spins it right side up, and when given to her right side up, she leaves it at that.

The part I like is, she flips the pages one by one. I know she cna't read, but reacts to the book just as I do /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Sorry, just sharing /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

DogsRule
10-01-2007, 05:12 PM
She is just smarter then you pops..it happens /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

teddybear84
10-01-2007, 05:32 PM
Aww that is so cute. You are going to have a smart cookie on your hands. I hope that you guys encourage this and she will do well in school once there. That is so awsome

b&aMom
10-01-2007, 06:17 PM
Are they picture books? LOL

MissMuffett
10-01-2007, 06:50 PM
Jimmy does that too. if we show him pictures of cars and they are upside down in the picture, he will rotate the book to see it correclty. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Krysta
10-01-2007, 09:22 PM
ahhhh how sweet mine just throws them at me lol.
But man he is a wizz on the computer and drawing.
I think I have an artist.
Now if only I can get him to pottie train.

fleetwing
10-01-2007, 09:45 PM
Get one of these.

http://content.crazyphotos.com/11234193-large.jpg

10-01-2007, 09:49 PM
Dead link, but we do have her on the leap frog graduates video learning games.

AS well, she can distinguish those star/circle/square blocks container that you have to put in the correct holes.

She used to be like me, and just jam it in untill it fit regardless of the shape, but now she knows lol

Macs II
10-01-2007, 09:58 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> AS well, she can distinguish those star/circle/square blocks container that you have to put in the correct holes.</div></div>

Absolutely incredible....there used to be a show called "That's Incredible" ...too bad it's not on anymore or she could've been on it.

10-01-2007, 09:59 PM
I can tell she is a fast learner. Just for a joke I said ARMS UP, for when I change her out of her shirt, now she does it on command.

When I said OH OH SOMEONE WENT POOP, she grabs a diaper!

fleetwing
10-01-2007, 10:01 PM
Try this

http://www.getamused.com/photos/toiletcomputerchair.htm

Copy and paste link to see.

Macs II
10-01-2007, 10:04 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> When I said OH OH SOMEONE WENT POOP, she grabs a diaper!</div></div>

She's a real Einstein alright

10-01-2007, 10:13 PM
I hope you weren't being sarcastic.

Macs II
10-01-2007, 10:15 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: T-pot</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I hope you weren't being sarcastic. </div></div>

Just like you were earlier today /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

b&aMom
10-01-2007, 10:17 PM
T-pot...your first child? LOL

They're all smart, you know. They have to be in order to survive...well, at least that USED to be the way it was. We tend to keep 'em once we have 'em now. They're cute and amazing for a reason.

10-01-2007, 10:19 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Macs</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: T-pot</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I hope you weren't being sarcastic. </div></div>

Just like you were earlier today /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif </div></div>

There is a difference, I don't call your children names. Do what you will to me, it is all fun and games, but leave the children out of it. Calling a 1 year old "Real Einstein" in the mannar you did was uncalled for.

Now hug and make up!

10-01-2007, 10:20 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: b&amp;aMom</div><div class="ubbcode-body">T-pot...your first child? LOL

They're all smart, you know. They have to be in order to survive...well, at least that USED to be the way it was. We tend to keep 'em once we have 'em now. They're cute and amazing for a reason.</div></div>

LOL yeah she is my first. She grows so fast and learns to fast, it is truly amazing!

Macs II
10-01-2007, 10:25 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I don't call your children names. </div></div>

yeah because I don't bring my children to this board or any other maybe you should do the same /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Verotik
10-01-2007, 10:28 PM
does your baby also squat to go pee and poo? amazing!

10-01-2007, 10:31 PM
Not really, if I want to brag about her accomplishments then I will. I should be able to do so without ridicule or childness from certain members!

verotik667, kinda. She'll lean against the table, make a grunting face, turn red, slam her hand on the coffee table, and then the room smells.

b&aMom
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: T-pot</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LOL yeah she is my first. She grows so fast and learns to fast, it is truly amazing! </div></div>

Just wait. Wait til you get tired of all her amazing baby tricks, and the rate she learns. Just wait til she really shows personality development, then you'll be amazed. Just wait til she starts showing abilities that neither you nor her mother share. Just wait til she has you in stitches, laughing so much you're choking at the dinner table, sure she will torment you and the family by making fun of all of you on Just For Laughs on CBC.

Oh, wait...that's MY daughter.
: /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/purpbanana.gif

LOL Your daughter is on just for laughs?? I watch that all the tiem!

Macs II
10-01-2007, 10:33 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Not really, if I want to brag about her accomplishments then I will. I should be able to do so without ridicule or childness from certain members!</div></div>

You should know better ...it ain't gonna happen here /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/lol.gif

b&aMom
No, she's only 12 now. Give her about 6 or 7 years. She'll blow your mind. She's so damned funny it's scary.

Well, you need a hug from my sister.

Macs II
10-01-2007, 10:34 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: T-pot</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Well, you need a hug from my sister. </div></div>

why ..you don't even like your sister /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

DogsRule
10-01-2007, 10:44 PM
When my daughter was 3 months old, I would hold her hands and tell her "stand up" and she'd stand up and then I'd tell her to sit, and she would sit.

Mind you, the kid was running by 7 months old lol. She's super smart too.

The best though is when they ARE super smart and get bored so easily that they drive you nuts! This I know!

goodasgold
10-01-2007, 10:49 PM
I can agree with you on getting bored cause they're smart DogsRule. My oldest son is agrumentative (cause he knows he's right) to his teachers. Disruptive since SK. Was told that he needed a support worker to help him out. Finally in grade 3, they put him into a small group of students who worked on more advanced reading materials and such. From then on...no problems with his behaviour. The teacher told me that he would finish work earlier and become disruptive. I find it hard through the summer keeping him going.

adigirl
10-02-2007, 03:26 AM
http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n132/shaunadf/IMG_1131.jpg