Babzz
10-08-2007, 10:56 AM
Jader #1

Babzz
10-08-2007, 12:13 PM
we need votes people!! /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

hemi_69
10-08-2007, 01:15 PM
I'm rally starting to think we need to lose this subcategory and go back to the way it was before so everyone finds it easily

hollyb6
10-08-2007, 01:16 PM
yes i agree hemi. i love participating in these challanges but often forget cause the silly sub-forum. COME ON SOONET, FIX THIS !

vote for jader.

Babzz
10-08-2007, 01:21 PM
I agree to..
This was a favourite thread last year and participation is not so great anymore /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif

Babzz
10-08-2007, 09:08 PM
up..
need some votes
Everyone is welcome to pick the one they like..

everywoman
10-08-2007, 11:05 PM
Jader #1.

And I have to comment that I totally don't get how people are finding the "photo challlenge" forum so hard to find. When you click on Photos and More, it's right at the top of the page. Sorry...just don't get the difficulty! Personally I like it because the challenges aren't getting mixed in with peoples random photos. We don't have to scroll up and down a page looking for the challenges, as they are all lumped together.

Shaggy
10-09-2007, 12:10 AM
YIPS #1 - I wouldn't want to meet that thing at 60 m.p.h.

EyelashExtensions
10-09-2007, 12:33 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: everywoman</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Jader #1.

And I have to comment that I totally don't get how people are finding the "photo challenge" forum so hard to find. When you click on Photos and More, it's right at the top of the page. Sorry...just don't get the difficulty! Personally I like it because the challenges aren't getting mixed in with peoples random photos. We don't have to scroll up and down a page looking for the challenges, as they are all lumped together. </div></div>

I agree! There are just as many people viewing the challenges as before, just some people are choosing not to participate because of sub forum. So it definitely isn't hard to find. I'm also sure that the people who are boycotting the sub-forum still come here to check out the pictures. Its SILLY!!! The sub forum is still here and doesn't look like its going anywhere so the rebels need to start participating.....you know who you are!!!!

EyelashExtensions
10-09-2007, 12:36 AM
Ohh and my vote goes to Babzz Billy goat!! I love it! Very hard choice this time. Good challenge as well!

hemi_69
10-09-2007, 04:18 PM
Looks like this one goes to Jader...congrats, please present us with our next task lol