PDA

View Full Version : ~~Tippy~~

hp2
10-11-2007, 11:14 PM
/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif all seems to have worked out ok!! they all mind there own business!!!

and to think

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v382/hp1/HPIM2042.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v382/hp1/HPIM2046.jpg

and before any of you say you should not have such and such, I know that!! but My friend just handed me down her tank and she was not worried weather I kept her fish or passed them along, and most of hers were gold fish, the one angel, and a tetra, then I added mine outa my little tank and they all been in there one week all togther now and tippy passed me some of her fish yesterday!! and we both new what was in the tank and was not sure if it would work, but like tippy said she has seen stranger things so we give it a try and they all seem fine in there!!!!!!!

and yes the top pic it is a goldfish and a ciclid swimming togther!! and yes my tank is heated, verys from 82-86 depending on how much light they get a day!!!!

DogsRule
10-11-2007, 11:36 PM
Goldfish is lookin for a little sumthin sumthin lol

tippikitty
10-12-2007, 11:21 AM
Awesome. Everything looks great!

MagicFingers
10-12-2007, 01:14 PM
Looks good.

MagicFingers
10-12-2007, 01:17 PM
I want to put a ciclid in my tank but I was told not to they weren't very friendly community fish... /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif Is this correct? I have 3 angels in my tank now, 2 sharks and 2 other medium size fish I forget there names and then the rest are small tetras and such. My one angle is aggressive and territorial over one small section of the tank but all the others are good.

tippikitty
10-12-2007, 01:38 PM
But rights/book it's not a good idea. It really all depends on the fish. I can see your angles being ok, but no way your tetras.
If you don't have to then I wouldn't integrate them.

hp2
10-12-2007, 03:20 PM
what tippy said, there was one neon in the bunch when they were all put together and lol next morning I come out and the purple ciclid had a tail hanging outa his mouth!!!

touch wood still all ok in the tank~~ thanks for the nice comments!!!!

Yippee sounds like even bigger tank will come next week!!! /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

MagicFingers
10-12-2007, 08:27 PM
So far with the fish in my tank all are fine. Like I said one territorial Angel but he doesn't really try to eat anyone just puts the chase on specially when there are eggs in that end of the tank. Other then that they all kinda cruise around happily.

orchid
10-15-2007, 09:56 PM
what a nice set up! makes me wish i had the room for a tank...used to have a 20 and a 30 gallon at my old place, but it was a lot bigger...