PDA

View Full Version : Pitbulls

Mo~Jo
10-23-2007, 10:31 PM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=cJueekvhRDI

Just thought I would post that.. I thought it was a really good video, and I hope that more people see it.

ronchrisw
10-23-2007, 10:39 PM
seen alot of these but not that one - excellent!thanks!

Mo~Jo
10-23-2007, 10:51 PM
yeah Ive seen lots too but this one seemed to actually say somthing lol

grantsgetaway
10-23-2007, 11:05 PM
That was a wonderful video. Thanks for sharing... I wish everyone saw pitties that way!

Mo~Jo
10-24-2007, 03:21 PM
Yeah I know.. I wish they did too.

kitca
10-24-2007, 06:46 PM
well, sure gave me a lump in the throat, i thot it was very well done. they sure get an undersrved bad rap. such beautiful family happy pictures. thanks for sharing.

Mo~Jo
10-24-2007, 10:22 PM
Not a problem.

Genny
10-25-2007, 08:34 AM
An excellent video. Was very disturbed by the abuse of these poor animals. It is true though - a dog's behaviour is an extention of its owner. In ANY breed.

TPK
10-25-2007, 03:49 PM
I think that anyone who wants to own a dog should have to do some sort of class and be licenced to own a dog. I'm not saying that would stop all the crap from happening just saying it might stop some people that just get a dog for having a dog. Just my opinion! I'm so sick of hearing about dog attackes because people are stupid!

Mo~Jo
10-25-2007, 07:57 PM
Yeah they have to do somthing like that.

DogsRule
10-28-2007, 05:26 PM
Another great pitbull clip

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/883232/pitbull/

DogsRule
10-28-2007, 05:32 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TPK</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I think that anyone who wants to own a dog should have to do some sort of class and be licenced to own a dog. I'm not saying that would stop all the crap from happening just saying it might stop some people that just get a dog for having a dog. Just my opinion! I'm so sick of hearing about dog attackes because people are stupid! </div></div>

It's not just those who own dogs unfortunately. I remember when my oldest dog was a pup, I didnt know at the time how he would be with kids. This little girl came running up to him, I told her to stay away, she wouldn't and the mom just laughed the whole time!

I was thinking OMG! If I couldnt control my dog and if he was mean, that little girl would have gotten very hurt (yes, I can control my dog AND he is the sweetest thing ever)! And my dog would have been to blame!

Everyone NEEDS to know how to be safe, regardless of wether or not they actually have dogs. There are a lot of dogs in the world and there is no way to avoid them 100%.

And I've been working on the course thing for responsible owners for a while, I am hoping too that it will become a requirement!

Mo~Jo
10-28-2007, 05:33 PM
Yeah I saw that one lol.. How dangerous lol.