PDA

View Full Version : In memory of Jesse Ryan Boston

DodgeBoy
10-26-2007, 12:52 AM
So many years now that we have spent apart, and in this month I celebrate the day of your birth, even though you are not here to celebrate with me.

So many times a day I think of you, and I recollect memories of the past, memories that I will have forever, memories that no one can take from me.

So many tears I have cried in mourning of the best friend gone past, you left the rest of us here to live on and cherish the thoughts we have of you

So many times I think of visiting your parents, and think of how hard it is to see them, even old friends are hard to see.

So many times I thought of a girl, a girl that you loved so much, I often wondered how she is doing, and now I know that she is fine.

So many times I think of the places we have been, the things that we did, and the friends that we had, and because of all of this I celebrate the 26th of October.

by:
A Friend.

Babzz
10-26-2007, 01:00 AM
That was really beautiful..
hugs and healing thoughts to you

DodgeBoy
10-26-2007, 05:24 PM
Thanks Babzz, he was a the best friend that a best friend could be

SusyQ
10-31-2007, 12:22 AM
That is a beautiful tribute.

chase_me
10-31-2007, 01:19 AM
he was def a great person and a truly wonderful caring giving person, taken from the world way too soon. Brought to heave to be a guardian angel to those he loved and those who loved him. You are missed /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif