PDA

View Full Version : Anybody have a gun......

SusyQ
10-28-2007, 02:09 PM
too shoot this damn elephant thats standing on my chest. I have never ever had a cold that has made my chest hurt this much. I had laryngitis first and I felt good but its gone and now my chest is killing me. I'll pay for the bullets!

Little B
10-28-2007, 02:11 PM
OMG, sorry suze! You better see a doc, sounds like you could be in for bronchitis or something if it is that painful.

A*lil*Loopy
10-28-2007, 02:12 PM
Got a few but unfortunately am a bit of a bad aim. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/shocked.gif

Sorry you are feeling so bad. Hope you get better quick.

SusyQ
10-28-2007, 02:15 PM
Thanks guys even my boobs hurt!

blueeyedgirl
10-28-2007, 02:16 PM
ummm are you pregnant? /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/rofl.gif

blueeyedgirl
10-28-2007, 02:17 PM
I had a cold about a month ago where it was all in my chest. It hurt like hell to just breath. Lasted a few weeks before it finally went away.

SusyQ
10-28-2007, 02:17 PM
Nope no chance in hell for that blue! Smart bum! /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/lol.gif

blueeyedgirl
10-28-2007, 02:18 PM
/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/lol.gif

GenX
10-28-2007, 02:22 PM
You'll have to provide me with a picture of your chest before I can make any educated guess on what ails you. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

SusyQ
10-28-2007, 02:24 PM
/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/lol.gif if you can remove the elephant with one finger than ok.

GenX
10-28-2007, 02:25 PM
Now I feel like a real boob.

SusyQ
10-28-2007, 02:26 PM
Well if the bra fits! J/K

AmdWolfman
10-28-2007, 02:28 PM
lol

Little B
10-28-2007, 02:45 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SusyQ</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thanks guys even my boobs hurt! </div></div>

a good massage might help....he he he !

SusyQ
10-28-2007, 02:45 PM
/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/rofl.gif

10-28-2007, 02:46 PM
*puts on gloves* ok, lemme see.

Little B
10-28-2007, 02:50 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: T-pot</div><div class="ubbcode-body">*puts on gloves* ok, lemme see. </div></div>

you need gloves for boobs? WTF? you freak me out.....lol

SusyQ
10-28-2007, 02:51 PM
/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/rofl.gif /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/rofl.gif

10-28-2007, 02:51 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: L'il B</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: T-pot</div><div class="ubbcode-body">*puts on gloves* ok, lemme see. </div></div>

you need gloves for boobs? WTF? you freak me out.....lol</div></div>

Who said boobs?

Little B
10-28-2007, 02:55 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: T-pot</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: L'il B</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: T-pot</div><div class="ubbcode-body">*puts on gloves* ok, lemme see. </div></div>

you need gloves for boobs? WTF? you freak me out.....lol</div></div>

Who said boobs? </div></div>

Ummmm I think Suze did!

SusyQ
10-28-2007, 02:56 PM
LMAO and what a big mistake that was!

Little B
10-28-2007, 03:00 PM
it's ok, I respect your boobs suze, and I won't put my gloves on.......lol

Simba
10-28-2007, 03:02 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SusyQ</div><div class="ubbcode-body">too shoot this damn elephant thats standing on my chest. I have never ever had a cold that has made my chest hurt this much. I had laryngitis first and I felt good but its gone and now my chest is killing me. I'll pay for the bullets! </div></div>

I feel like crap too, so when you are done with the gun, I'll borrow it.

SusyQ
10-28-2007, 03:02 PM
Oh boy what have I done!

SusyQ
10-28-2007, 03:03 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Simba</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SusyQ</div><div class="ubbcode-body">too shoot this damn elephant thats standing on my chest. I have never ever had a cold that has made my chest hurt this much. I had laryngitis first and I felt good but its gone and now my chest is killing me. I'll pay for the bullets! </div></div>

I feel like crap too, so when you are done with the gun, I'll borrow it. </div></div>

ok but no one has said they have one yet. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cry.gif

Sassybitch73
10-28-2007, 03:36 PM
Sorry SuzyQ, even if I had a gun, I certainly wouldn't let you borrow it! Sorry your too precious to me! /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif Between the flu going around (and ya--yippie for me I've had it), those nasty colds are going around!

Babzz
10-28-2007, 03:46 PM
babzz is doubling up on the vitamins!!!

magic mushroom
10-28-2007, 03:53 PM
slather vicks on your chest, i mean lots and then put a towel over it , then heating pad for 5 minutes (on and off) works for me.

10-28-2007, 04:59 PM
Susy, said shoot her.

As per the original thread, I wanted gloves, so my prints aren't being left on the gun again. Making the same mistake twice is just dumb /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

SusyQ
10-28-2007, 05:25 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Havillandgal</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sorry SuzyQ, even if I had a gun, I certainly wouldn't let you borrow it! Sorry your too precious to me! /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif Between the flu going around (and ya--yippie for me I've had it), those nasty colds are going around! </div></div>

Aww thankyou and so are you too me. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wavey.gif

Northerngirl
10-28-2007, 08:43 PM
SusyQ...if you are a smoker, that could be the cause of the pain and could cause bronchitis, amongst other things. Be careful and hope you are feeling better soon.

Super Gram
10-29-2007, 10:08 AM
I know you are going to laugh at this /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif SuzyQ...but I was reading that if you rub Vicks into your feet and put on wool socks before you go to bed........it's supposed to work.Really I kid you not..but I sure would like to know if it does. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/beerchug.gif

J*B
10-29-2007, 12:14 PM
That chest thing is widespread, many either have it or are just getting over it. Antibiotics is required for a lot to be able to get it out of their chest.
I heard another person saying that it felt like "So and so was sitting on their chest" (they mentioned the name of a fellow worker that weighed about 300 pounds)
The Vicks on the feet, or rubbed on the throat and chest may help a bit, but it's not gonna get rid of it. Anyone that gets rid of this type of cold on their own in less than 2 weeks has a darn good immune system!

p.s. The guns are all locked up, go see the doc /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

SusyQ
10-29-2007, 12:31 PM
Ok the elephant is gone now the whole inside of my body is swimmimg in a lake of mucous. Off too the Doctors tomorrow for sure.

MaO3
10-29-2007, 12:38 PM
Glad to hear that your feeling a bit better Susy. Also glad you didn't give it to me.
/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

SusyQ
10-29-2007, 12:47 PM
lmao Ma thats why you wouldn't let me try your drink?

tippikitty
10-29-2007, 01:07 PM
I am also glad you are feeling a little better today. I am also glad you didn't give it to me either. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/lol.gif

MaO3
10-29-2007, 01:09 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SusyQ</div><div class="ubbcode-body">lmao Ma thats why you wouldn't let me try your drink? </div></div>

I would have if you'd wanted to, you told me you didn't drink Coffee - even with a bit of something in it. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif
I love the Steamy Bean!

SusyQ
10-29-2007, 01:18 PM
Me too we have too do it again real soon.