PDA

View Full Version : PLZ HELP BRING OUR PUPPY HOME!** He's found ty all

sharon
10-29-2007, 11:43 PM
I'm putting this on for my grandchildren. They put there puppy out on his chain to do his duties and someone decided they wanted that pup. He went missing from there fron yard on Henrietta St. So if you have any idea who has him plz let us know he is missed greatly my grandchildren cried themselves to sleep tonight becuase there puppy isnt there. There is also all kids of puupies at the Human Society they could go get there owninstead of taking young childrens pups. do they have any idea how heart broke these kids are. He is a 2 month old shepherd black & tan. He went around 7pm tonite Oct.29. If anyone has seen him plz e-mail me.

DogsRule
10-30-2007, 01:07 AM
That is so sad, I hope he gets returned!

sharon
10-30-2007, 08:54 AM
yea it is sad to think ppl can be so mean and rude to just walk away with someone elses pup. not even thinking of the children who will be absolutley devistated by this. my granddaughter helped keep that pup alive she stayed with me and helped me feed the litte every 2hrs as the momma dog got relly sick and had to stay in the vets just after she had the pups. my 11yr old granddaughter came to help me out and got up for every feeding and we lost 6 puppies the vet said they figured it was because they were to small, whatever made her sick got to them also. and we had 3 survive and he was one of them the one she loved and wanted him right from the day they were born and now some heartless person has taken her and her brothers puppy. I hope who ever did this slept well last nite as we didn't my grandchildren cried themselves to sleep. I cant believe how some ppl can do things like this and feel good about them selves they must be lower then a snakes belly.

Bufford
10-30-2007, 09:31 AM
could it be that the pup got lose and ran off?

sharon
10-30-2007, 10:09 AM
well if he did he must have ran with the little girl next doors kitten and her bike must have given them a ride cuz they all went missing around the same time. its seems pretty fishy to me...

tippikitty
10-30-2007, 02:05 PM
It is still possible that the puppy got loose. I hope you called the Humane Society just in case.

MCFAYTER
10-30-2007, 03:12 PM
Oh! That is so sad, I really hope you get your puppy back,
What type and color and sex and how old????
Do you have a picture Post it if you do Maybe someone will see your Puppy and can help you get it back I will keep your grand children in my heart.
If You know of someone who has this puppy please get it back to this family right away.

Babzz
10-30-2007, 03:29 PM
any luck yet susy?

sharon
10-30-2007, 04:02 PM
no luck yet and we called the police, humans society, and have been walking the neibourhood and putting up posters we just had more made. He is male,black body with the tan markings, we had him at the vet last wk and he weighed 17lbs. his chubby. hes cuddly and likes to be carried around like a baby. hes 2 months old. we dont know whatelse to do we haveput posters on posts,pet stores, we are g oing to go door to door putting them in mal boxes to.

If i scanned my poster is there away i could put it on here can some one tell me how?

Babzz
10-30-2007, 04:13 PM
put the scanned pic on photobucket then here

sharon
10-30-2007, 04:53 PM
we just got a call and checked it out an found the pup. A young lady took him from some kids that said the got him from ppl on hennrietta and th young lady said she took him from them last nite as they were beating the pup cuz it was crying to much they said. We he cries like that when my grandkids arent around he does it everyday when they leave for school. Bue we are all smileing hes back home. thanks for your support. and a happy ending. My grandkids had smiles from one ear to another and my grandson was so happy he cried and said the puppys not ever going outside again mom so noone can take him again

A*lil*Loopy
10-30-2007, 05:49 PM
Sounds like a some thieving kids need a beating.

I'm glad you got the puppy back, nice to have a happy ending. I guess now the little one will be supervised so it doesn't happen again. Glad the kids are happy again.

Shame what some people will do without thinking of the repercussions. Dam thieves.

gouligann
10-30-2007, 08:02 PM
Glad you got the pup back. Too bad the lady didn't get the boys names so you could go beat on them for a while.

sharon
10-30-2007, 09:51 PM
yea, we are trying to find out who they are and they will be charged if its possible something has to be done to teach these kids that things in other ppls yards ARE NOT there's to take and do what they want with it they need to pay. Its a pet,bike who knows whats next...

kitca
10-30-2007, 09:54 PM
i could do the beating myself that makes me so mad! glad you got your pup back.

mags
10-30-2007, 10:04 PM
Glad you have your puppy back.

grantsgetaway
10-30-2007, 11:53 PM
I'm so glad that you got your pup back! I love happy endings! The little [censored] should get whats coming to them!! I hope you are able to find them and charge them!

sharon
10-31-2007, 01:01 PM
yea we are to. but I hope one day I meet the kids that did this. they left this poor puppy scared stiff and very very sore. My daughter went to pick him up and he just yelped last nite. She brought him over today and i looked him over I'm not a vet but i have an idea what to look for and i couldnt feel any broke bones and he actually let me he squirmed a bite but thats nothing new he want to go play with his brother...lol My daughter gives my grandson a ride to school everyday an today he asked that they bring Dexter with them so tey did and when he got out of the truck at shcool she said he turned and hugged & kissed Dexter and told him he loved him and he would see him after shcool. He cried when they told him the puppy was abused he doesnt understand
how ppl can hit things and expecially an animal he young and has alot to learn about the idiots of this world. He also told his parents that the girls that took Dexter form those kids that were hitting him are his heros. and we also thing they are and a couple of very brave young ladies and we thank them from the bottoms of all of our hearts.
as soon as we find out who they were believe me they will be punished to max of the law..

binky
10-31-2007, 02:36 PM
the girl that got him back needs a reward, I'll ptch in

kitca
10-31-2007, 04:22 PM
yes, those girls are heros! i know soonews would do a story on it, i wonder if the sault star would too. people need to know the good and the bad of what goes on. and to help catch those rotten kids and own them up to what they did. that poor puppy

sharon
11-03-2007, 02:54 PM
yea my grandson says they are the best ppl in the world to him for getting hom back his puppy and Dexter is back to his good ol self chasing pant legs and biting everyones toes too. he's happy to be home, and is eating good again and no more whining, and they still let him out but with supervision at all times. even though my grandson doesnt want to let him out at all he has to...lol he's to funny

kitca
11-03-2007, 03:30 PM
im glad he is getting back to normal. too bad they have to supervise him outdoors, but after what happened, i wouldnt take my eyes off him! i sure hope someone does a story on the hero girls! have you thot about contacting soonews? try karen@soonews.ca

sharon
11-05-2007, 04:10 PM
kitca i sent you a pm atleast i think i did im not sure how it works...lol

kitca
11-05-2007, 04:22 PM
hi suzy, i got your pm, and i sent you one back.